PDA

View Full Version : Try It...............

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 10:48 AM
This is really strange.......
How Smart is Your Right Foot? This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.
1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.
I told you so ......And there's nothing you can do about it!
:D

ROZ
01-17-2005, 11:25 AM
Your trick didn't work for me.... foot kept going clockwise....

NorCalCat
01-17-2005, 12:26 PM
You drink too much!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-17-2005, 01:45 PM
No fair!!!!!

AzLakeLizard
01-17-2005, 01:48 PM
:messedup: Good Grief! :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-17-2005, 01:48 PM
That didn't work!!! It must be a woman thing. :D :devil:

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 01:53 PM
You drink too much!
what's your point ? :p

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 01:57 PM
what's your point ? :p
is this what you do on your day off??? I could think of a few things I could be doing to you right now...clothes not required.... :eek:

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 01:59 PM
Actually.............I just backed the boat into the driveway!!! :p
(except now I can't get the trailer off the hitch,) :rolleyes:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:02 PM
Actually.............I just backed the boat into the driveway!!! :p
(except now I can't get the trailer off the hitch,) :rolleyes:
Some day...you'll be at work...I'll be at the races with some of our forum family...I'll call you at work and ask......can you still spin you foot clockwise and draw a 6 in the air??? while in the meantime we'll be having fun...or yea...your hubby will be there too.... :yuk:

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Some day...you'll be at work...I'll be at the races with some of our forum family...I'll call you at work and ask......can you still spin you foot clockwise and draw a 6 in the air??? while in the meantime we'll be having fun...or yea...your hubby will be there too.... :yuk:
LOL Just think of me with all the little kids with runny noses that cough DIRECTLY on you and BREATHE in your face................lol :D
I'm sure I will be coveting your river weekends, we don't have that many planned :clover:

Kim Hanson
01-17-2005, 02:09 PM
Thats weird chit.........( . )( . )........... :D

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:12 PM
LOL Just think of me with all the little kids with runny noses that cough DIRECTLY on you and BREATHE in your face................lol :D
I'm sure I will be coveting your river weekends, we don't have that many planned :clover:
river weekends are possible getting cut short...with the running of the dragster and trying to get the BLOWN GAS FLATTY ready for our "new" driver...it's going to be a busy year... but I guess i can call in sick and go to the lake with you and scream

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:15 PM
river weekends are possible getting cut short...with the running of the dragster and trying to get the BLOWN GAS FLATTY ready for our "new" driver...it's going to be a busy year... but I guess i can call in sick and go to the lake with you and scream
Sounds good, we are going the first weekend of May, July and August :wink:
Just need to pick a lake and a hotel :wink:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:33 PM
Sounds good, we are going the first weekend of May, July and August :wink:
Just need to pick a lake and a hotel :wink:
that works for me...cough cough cough...I think I'm sick...must be MAY already

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:42 PM
:wink:
I can't wait..............guess I should go wash the boat now............... :2purples:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:46 PM
:wink:
I can't wait..............guess I should go wash the boat now............... :2purples:
thats it,,,just RUB it in some more

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:47 PM
I'll go put on my bikini............soap up the boat............. :D

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:51 PM
I'll go put on my bikini............soap up the boat............. :D
Sorry I'm trying not to picture this....what color bikini??? need help??

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:54 PM
nope.....I'm WAY TOO WHITE, no bikini yet...........try sweats :2purples: lol

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:58 PM
nope.....I'm WAY TOO WHITE, no bikini yet...........try sweats :2purples: lol
damm, I was going head out of work pick some tritip beans and bread...AND BEER...fiqure me and scream can kick back and watch you wash the boat
Uhh Deb.. you missed a spot...

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:59 PM
damm, I was going head out of work pick some tritip beans and bread...AND BEER...fiqure me and scream can kick back and watch you wash the boat
Uhh Deb.. you missed a spot...
Hey, you've been to my house when "WE" wash the boat, haven't you!?! :rollside:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 03:02 PM
Hey, you've been to my house when "WE" wash the boat, haven't you!?! :rollside:
NOPE...I'll be there to watch YOU wash the boat...I could bring a friend...maybe she'll help.....scream and i will be busy with the BARBQUE and making sure the cocktails are OK

sigepmock
01-17-2005, 03:02 PM
Hey Deb,
(Sorry hijack)The wife and I were out looking at houses this weekend in Rancho up the hill from our house(archibald and church area)....you know looking for neighbor hoods we liked.....and we came across this street with nice houses and the wife was saying " I really like this street...nice houses.....well taken care of....." and then we saw it.........a Kachina with flames and a skull.....we both recognized it right away...Nice looking place you have there but why was the boat facing the wrong way in the driveway...? :D BTW.....any of your neighbors selling???
Chris

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 03:05 PM
Hey Deb,
(Sorry hijack)The wife and I were out looking at houses this weekend in Rancho up the hill from our house(archibald and church area)....you know looking for neighbor hoods we liked.....and we came across this street with nice houses and the wife was saying " I really like this street...nice houses.....well taken care of....." and then we saw it.........a Kachina with flames and a skull.....we both recognized it right away...Nice looking place you have there but why was the boat facing the wrong way in the driveway...? :D BTW.....any of your neighbors selling???
Chris
she's getting ready to wash it.....

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 03:08 PM
Hey Deb,
Chris
Yeah, that was us!
We were draining the water out of the boat, we had almost a foot in the cuddy cabin....There was a house for sale up on Layton, I don't know if it still is. Our home prices have jumped! These homes were built in 1977, so you want to find one that has been mostly remodled. Most of my neighbors have been taking seconds out on their houses and re-doing their interiors. We have nice size lots, and a friendly established neighborhood.
We couldn't afford to move here now...we bought for $300,000 about 5 years ago and I think they are selling for $500-$600,000. Oh, check out La Gloria, there was a "do it yourself" guy trying to sell his house, but I think it was REALLY overpriced. My neighbor is a real estate agent if ya need one.
PM me and I will give you their phone number :wink:

sigepmock
01-17-2005, 03:24 PM
Thanks Deb,
We are still a few months away, just trying to find the right neighborhood for when we're ready. I know what you mean about prices jumping we bought ours down the hill from ya three years ago and it's more than doubled. We're going to stick it out a few more months and see what the market does, but when we're ready I'll bug you for your neighbors #. Thanks again, just thought it was too funny that we actually found your house on accident...small world.
Chris

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 04:25 PM
Thanks Deb,
We are still a few months away, just trying to find the right neighborhood for when we're ready. I know what you mean about prices jumping we bought ours down the hill from ya three years ago and it's more than doubled. We're going to stick it out a few more months and see what the market does, but when we're ready I'll bug you for your neighbors #. Thanks again, just thought it was too funny that we actually found your house on accident...small world.
Chris
There are quite a few of us ***boaters around here :rollside:

VEGASBABY
01-17-2005, 05:10 PM
I cut my foot off! dam thing was pissing me off! :cry:

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 06:41 PM
I cut my foot off! dam thing was pissing me off! :cry:
Now how are ya going to dance at the 909 party?!?! :eek: :hammer2: