PDA

View Full Version : Melissa and Essex credit

Jrocket
01-17-2005, 07:12 PM
I never got to properly thank Melissa at Essex credit for the great job that she has done for me.She was very helpful and always on top of things concerning my paperwork.She did an awesome job,along with her co-worker Raelyn,they had my loan done fast and got me the best deal.Im very pleased with the customer service that I received.
When its time for my next DCB I will go to Melissa first.Hopefully soon too. :D
Has anybody else used Melissa?

Mandelon
01-17-2005, 07:14 PM
I dealt with her on the phone for a sale, and she was really professional and got the job done quickly.

BarryMac
01-17-2005, 07:22 PM
I dealt with her on the phone for a sale, and she was really professional and got the job done quickly.
I dealt with her on a purchase, she was awesome, kept me in the loop every step of the way, right up to the point that I got to drag the new to me boat home...

HAULNZ
01-17-2005, 08:01 PM
I never got to properly thank Melissa at Essex credit for the great job that she has done for me.She was very helpful and always on top of things concerning my paperwork.She did an awesome job,along with her co-worker Raelyn,they had my loan done fast and got me the best deal.Im very pleased with the customer service that I received.
When its time for my next DCB I will go to Melissa first.Hopefully soon too. :D
Has anybody else used Melissa?
Melissa handled all of our paperwork when we purchased our boat. Ours was an out of state purchase in Florida and she did everything for us, no hassles and the transaction only took a week. It was a pleasure to do business with a true professional.

Keith E. Sayre
01-18-2005, 05:14 PM
We refer people to Melissa at Essex Credit all the time. She is always fast,
professional and friendly. Our customers love her. I'd recommend her every
time.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

thom
01-18-2005, 05:34 PM
I tried to use them but they never called or emailed me back.. but i have head good things about them...