PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol Vs Water

lewiville
04-19-2006, 08:21 PM
It has been scientifically proven that if we drink one litre of water
>each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than one
>kilo of Escherichia Coli Bacteria found in water that contains feces.
>
>
>
>In other words, we are consuming one kilo of shit.
>
>However, we do not run that risk when drinking rum, gin, whiskey, beer,
>wine or other liquors because alcohol has to go through a distillation
>process of boiling, filtering and fermentation.
>
>
>
>It is my duty to communicate to all of you people who are drinking
>water, to stop doing so. It has been scientifically proven that it is
>unhealthy and bad for you.
>
>
>
>THEREFORE - It is better to drink alcohol and talk shit than to drink
>water and be full of it !!

lewiville
04-19-2006, 08:55 PM
is this really true?

Tom Brown
04-19-2006, 10:32 PM
I don't know about the numbers but there's all sorts of nasty stuff in water. The contaminants in water are many. Of course, it comes out of the tap much cleaner these days than ever before since the day when some slug crawled out of the primordial soup. Since we're not all dying, I think it's fair to assume that our water supply, in general, is completely healthy.
Beer, on the other hand, contains vomit toxin. It comes from the barley. Grain companies, such as the one I work for, test barley for quantities of vomit toxin. Material meeting or exceeding the specification commands a premium price and can be sold for malting.
All barley contains vomit toxin. When you throw up, it's because you've consumed enough vomit toxin.
Eating half a spoon full of this stuff would make you puke on the spot so, I would imagine, when you puke... it is because you've had quantities of toxin that are quite measurable.
So... snap open another cool one and drink to your improved health until you puke. :cool:

Tom Brown
04-19-2006, 10:38 PM
... to continue on...
All grain has contaminants too... my company has labs full of scientests who study this stuff.
I have little doubt all food is contaminated with 'impurities'. The air is too.
Why are we so quick to assume everything that isn't pure is bad? Our bodies are designed to handle this stuff and they do it just fine.
I'm taking a swig of water right now... I'm sure there is feces in there. If there isn't, I'm sure I've injested plenty over the years after taking a dump and not washing my hands. I have no problem with that. :cool: