PDA

View Full Version : props to the hootersleds!!!!!

propdinger
01-22-2005, 10:22 PM
I've been lurkin on the boards for some time now and I thought this was as good a time as any to finally post! :messedup: I have been friends with the "sleds" for many years and last year I was in a pretty bad motorcycle wreck :( and was hospitalized for a month. The "sleds" came and visited me everyday and really helped me get through that ruff time :D If any of you have met Jason you pretty much know he's a stand up guy (even though he is short)he even came to my house and did my yardwork for me :sqeyes: )Hopefully all you guys have friends like that who will help you in a time of need! Also can't forget about Mrs. Propdinger, I don't know what i'd do without her :rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
01-22-2005, 11:31 PM
I've been lurkin on the boards for some time now and I thought this was as good a time as any to finally post! :messedup: I have been friends with the "sleds" for many years and last year I was in a pretty bad motorcycle wreck :( and was hospitalized for a month. The "sleds" came and visited me everyday and really helped me get through that ruff time :D If any of you have met Jason you pretty much know he's a stand up guy (even though he is short)he even came to my house and did my yardwork for me :sqeyes: )Hopefully all you guys have friends like that who will help you in a time of need! Also can't forget about Mrs. Propdinger, I don't know what i'd do without her :rolleyes:
THanks for the props(no pun intended) sucka. You know you're like a brother to me beeyatch. You shoulda came over for beers tonight. Derek fell asleep like a little beeyotch. You should come out w/us to the 909/951 get together next weekend. Meet some cool peeps w/us. Now stop lurking and start posting you HO.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_7_2.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US')

Squirtin Thunder
01-22-2005, 11:49 PM
That is way cool !!!

JustMVG
01-23-2005, 01:41 AM
Glad to see a new member and hearing how cool the "Sleds" are. Looking forward to meeting up with them at the 909/951 next friday.
MikeVG

charlyox
01-23-2005, 02:16 AM
Hi there.I hope you can make it next Friday night.It should be quite a night

Mrs.Racer277
01-23-2005, 06:43 AM
Welcome to the boards. :D
Another great story about a fellow HB member helping out. :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-23-2005, 08:53 AM
Welcome to the boards. :D
Another great story about a fellow HB member helping out. :D
Yea this knuckhead has been lurking for long enough.

FRENCHIE
01-23-2005, 10:30 AM
welcome aboard and play nice!! :hammer2: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-23-2005, 10:33 AM
we are glad to here you pulled through the accident. and we would have to agree with you on the hootersleds. they are both amazing people and props to them and to you . ;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Welcome, Propdinger. I'm not surprised Jason took care of you. From what I've seen of he and his wife, they are very cool people and sincere in their thoughts and actions.

djunkie
01-23-2005, 01:36 PM
Welcome, Propdinger. I'm not surprised Jason took care of you. From what I've seen of he and his wife, they are very cool people and sincere in their thoughts and actions.
Even though they're from Torrance. J/K :D

Parker Dreamin
01-23-2005, 03:52 PM
You know they are stand up peeps when they are living in Torrance...... Nice Hooters......sled.

barbigrl
01-23-2005, 05:12 PM
I love the hootersleds!! That Mrs. is some kisser too!!! :sqeyes: lol!!!

LUVNLIFE
01-23-2005, 05:16 PM
Get out and meet everyone from the boards. You'll find lot's of friends and help with whatever you have going on. ;)

Debbolas
01-23-2005, 05:24 PM
Welcome :wink:

atomickitn
01-23-2005, 05:38 PM
hey girlee its been a while hows it going, like the new looking avetar, the atm machine is back up and running... :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-23-2005, 07:37 PM
I think you will all like prop alot!!!! He's agreat guy and friend so is the Mrs.
Thanks for the props papa!!!! Now go out with us this friday!!!! :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-23-2005, 07:39 PM
Girl ...... you are so WILD !!!! :2purples: I can't wait to play with you this week end!!1 OOPS I mean see you this weekend!!! :eek: :D :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-23-2005, 07:40 PM
You know they are stand up peeps when they are living in Torrance...... Nice Hooters......sled.
TORRANCE IS IN DA HOUSE !!! Thanks for the rack comment :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-23-2005, 08:49 PM
Man you chicks are killing me. :lightsabe :lightsabe You girls are in for it on Friday!!!! :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
01-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Even though they're from Torrance. J/K :D
Don't be hatin' Pedro boy. :wink: :wink:

djunkie
01-24-2005, 02:05 AM
LOL. I was just messin with ya. I've got lots of friends from Torrance. :D

BarryMac
01-24-2005, 06:11 AM
Welcome to the boards PropDinger, have fun... :mix: :messedup:

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2005, 07:14 AM
LOL. I was just messin with ya. I've got lots of friends from Torrance. :D
You mean, you gots hoes in different area codes?

Riverready
01-24-2005, 08:20 AM
propdinger?? Nice Mark! Way to give Jason props, I wish I was half the friend he is!!
JT

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2005, 08:32 AM
propdinger?? Nice Mark! Way to give Jason props, I wish I was half the friend he is!!
JT
Go rub that belly boy!!! :D

djunkie
01-24-2005, 01:22 PM
You mean, you gots hoes in different area codes?
Ya I guess you can say that. Just don't tell them that. :wink:

propdinger
01-24-2005, 03:13 PM
JT
wow! what a welcome from everyone thanks, hopefully ill see some of you at the boat show on sat! whats up JT? when we goin to da show? didnt know you knew how to post! j/k :rollside: funny you said that cause jason is half your size!!!!! :hammerhea undefined

barbigrl
01-24-2005, 03:28 PM
Girl ...... you are so WILD !!!! :2purples: I can't wait to play with you this week end!!1 OOPS I mean see you this weekend!!! :eek: :D :D
We are going to have lots of fun!!! :wink:

barbigrl
01-24-2005, 03:30 PM
hey girlee its been a while hows it going, like the new looking avetar, the atm machine is back up and running... :D
What up ATM!! I am glad to hear you are back in action!! Thanks about the avatar...I did it all by myself!! I am comin up!

Riverready
01-24-2005, 04:56 PM
wow! what a welcome from everyone thanks, hopefully ill see some of you at the boat show on sat! whats up JT? when we goin to da show? didnt know you knew how to post! j/k :rollside: funny you said that cause jason is half your size!!!!! :hammerhea undefined
LOL, I will let you know what day we are going to go to the show. I heard you had your clinic check-up, when are you going back?

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-24-2005, 05:04 PM
i did time in pedro. and for you non-south bay peeps---it's NOT PRONOUNCED "PAYDRO" -----it's "PEEDRO"

djunkie
01-24-2005, 05:09 PM
i did time in pedro. and for you non-south bay peeps---it's NOT PRONOUNCED "PAYDRO" -----it's "PEEDRO"
It's funny how some people in this town are all hung up on how to say the name. :)

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-24-2005, 05:12 PM
It's funny how some people in this town are all hung up on how to say the name. :)
DJ- did you grow up in Pedro?

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2005, 05:58 PM
Exaaaaactly.

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2005, 06:01 PM
:rollside: funny you said that cause jason is half your size!!!!! :hammerhea undefined
ASSHOLE!!!!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_211.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US')

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2005, 06:03 PM
LOL, I will let you know what day we are going to go to the show. I heard you had your clinic check-up, when are you going back?
I think he had a pap smear. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_8.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US')

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2005, 08:12 PM
funny you said that cause jason is half your size!!!!! :hammerhea undefined
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_6.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US') That was pretty funny !!!!

djunkie
01-24-2005, 09:31 PM
DJ- did you grow up in Pedro?
Yup. I've lived here all my life.

atomickitn
01-25-2005, 06:44 AM
What up ATM!! I am glad to hear you are back in action!! Thanks about the avatar...I did it all by myself!! I am comin up!
you now there is a saying (coming up and going down) two great things,and you of course, see you on fri, will bee busy geting ready for the boat show , really busy,, puttin a BAD ASSSSSS blown 27 together, and a couple others, stop by at the show ,if your around . :rolleyes:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-25-2005, 02:46 PM
Yup. I've lived here all my life.
have a Busy Bee Roast Pork sandwich for me. Man i miss that place.......