PDA

View Full Version : Mule ?

Parker Dreamin
01-23-2005, 03:58 PM
I dont know if it is spelled correctly or not MULE ? I have a buddy that is selling his and dont know too much about them.. can anybody help me out with the spelling and where I can find some info.
They are like the Rhinos that are out. Golf cart type but 4wd, 4 stroke, 660cc.... any help ?

upsman105
01-23-2005, 04:32 PM
what do you want to know? the cost 8 or 9k new.

Flying Tiger
01-23-2005, 04:53 PM
I've checked them out a little.
You can put a back seat in them. Not much in the way of leg room. It's from JC Whitney for cheap (the aftermarket cj5 backseat).
The BFD that the Microtruck owners want now, and why they're selling their current microtruck is because of Fully indy suspention, 4WD/posi, and fuel injection on the new ones. More much needed horsepower with the newer FI microtrucks, and a hell of a better ride & traction on the dunes with the indy suspention & 4 wheel posi..
Damfino why,, that's the talk and the pulse of the current owners I know.
New, & the way that is the "da kine" way current owner want them they are $12K before custom paint and wheels/tires..

Parker Dreamin
01-23-2005, 07:08 PM
Is the spelling correct...MULE ? My buddies is a 2001, 90hrs, great shape... I think I can talk him into it for $3500 or so... dont know if it is a good deal or not.

LilHarley
01-23-2005, 08:03 PM
They are great for pulling. Not much for looks, but they definitely work! I've seen them launch Sea Doos off the beach at the Landing. Pretty versatile (4x4). If it is truly a Mule, then you can look on the Kawasaki page here about them...
http://www.kawasaki.com/uv/
Good luck ... :supp: