PDA

View Full Version : Whats with the rain

H20 Toie
12-28-2005, 11:33 AM
WTF as soon as i pull the buggy out to put on the paddle tires it starts raining :mad:

Kilrtoy
12-28-2005, 11:37 AM
wHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. iTS IN TH ELOW 70'S AND SUNNY AS HELL

maxwedge
12-28-2005, 11:40 AM
I like the rain today. It's melting the snow and washing the salt off my truck too! :)

AzLakeLizard
12-28-2005, 11:48 AM
WTF as soon as i pull the buggy out to put on the paddle tires it starts raining :mad:
Send it our way!... more water for the Lake!... or atleast let it dump over Western Colorado.. snow pack means spring runoff! :rollside:

JetBoatRich
12-28-2005, 01:23 PM
let it rain, we need it to keep the dust down in the Desert this weekend :rolleyes:

Do F150's Float?
12-28-2005, 01:24 PM
This weather makes me sad... :(

hoolign
12-28-2005, 01:51 PM
It's an unfortunate by-product of "weather". Rain is a form of precipitation, other forms of which include snow, sleet, hail, and dew. Rain forms when separate drops of water fall to the Earth's surface from clouds during the instalation of paddle tires . Not all rain reaches the surface, however; some evaporates while falling through dry air. When none of it reaches the ground, it is a precipitation called virga.
Hope this helps.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-28-2005, 01:55 PM
It's an unfortunate by-product of "weather". Rain is a form of precipitation, other forms of which include snow, sleet, hail, and dew. Rain forms when separate drops of water fall to the Earth's surface from clouds during the instalation of paddle tires . Not all rain reaches the surface, however; some evaporates while falling through dry air. When none of it reaches the ground, it is a precipitation called virga.
Hope this helps.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-28-2005, 01:55 PM
We got some a little bit ago too......................

MsDrmr
12-28-2005, 02:02 PM
Rains a good thing Dan, may not be fun right now, but it's a good thing

rrrr
12-28-2005, 02:18 PM
When none of it reaches the ground, it is a precipitation called virga.
Hope this helps.
I thought virga was the plural for virgins. Like a herd of 'em. :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 02:58 PM
Typical...huh?
Did you see what I typed in the thread about going deeper into wash 4??

H20 Toie
12-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Typical...huh?
Did you see what I typed in the thread about going deeper into wash 4??
Yep, Mike's out there already so i will see when i get there i guess.

JetBoatRich
12-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Hope this helps.
Class being taught by Hoolin today :rolleyes:

Hardly Satisfied
12-29-2005, 02:42 AM
I Had A Clean Truck Until It Rained