PDA

View Full Version : When your time comes...

Her454
01-26-2005, 07:55 AM
How do you want it........ Big funeral, small funeral, cremation or what? MORBID yes, but the Costco thread got me wondering about the rest of you ;).....
Like I said, I'd rather be cremated and spare the family the cost....throw my ashes in the campfire at the next outing ;) or scatter them at the Cliffs at one of our annual New Hogan Cliff Runs and I'll be happy.

Stupid Fast
01-26-2005, 08:01 AM
Small Funeral (I would like to be in the ground) Then a big ass party for friends and family.....Booze, liqour and loud music.....(Prop me up by the jukebox...)
That is what I would like....

Jbb
01-26-2005, 08:02 AM
It is my final wish to be stuffed by a taxidermist....and stood up in the corner somewhere .....like a cigar store indian...... :supp:
http://www.cigarstoreindianstatue.com/IndRifle.jpg

OLDRAT
01-26-2005, 08:02 AM
....just run me thru a tree-shredder. :D

diggler
01-26-2005, 08:03 AM
Cremation for sure. I can't see rotting in the ground for eternity. ewwww....
Just spread my ashes in some body of water that I was last boating in. :D

Debbolas
01-26-2005, 08:05 AM
I'm very specific about where I want my ashes scattered..............Topock Gorge, past the hanging swinging thingy, past where the fire was on the CA side, years ago, in the very narrow rocky area before the river turns east and heads down toward the sandbar :D
So cremated obviously, everyone get together for a big boat party, scatter my ashes and drink a beer for me :D

BarryMac
01-26-2005, 08:09 AM
Cremated with my ashes spread over my birthplace, Lake Tahoe...

lucky
01-26-2005, 08:14 AM
BURN ME - AND STICK ME IN AN EYE VASE SO I CAN WATCH YOU - BUHAHAHAHAHAHA :eek: FINIAL WISH WOULD BE TO BE SPREAD OUT AND LAID ..... TO REST -- AT THE LAKE ... AT A BUCK TWENTY FIVE ..

Freak
01-26-2005, 08:17 AM
Preheat the oven and stick me in. It's a family tradition.

Roman 1
01-26-2005, 08:28 AM
BURN ME - AND STICK ME... FINIAL WISH WOULD BE TO BE SPREAD OUT AND LAID .....
Lucky, you've been ridden harder than a queer donkey at a stud fest...good for you! :)
R1

Tom Brown
01-26-2005, 08:29 AM
It is my final wish to be stuffed by a taxidermist....and stood up in the corner somewhere .....like a cigar store indian...... :supp:
http://www.cigarstoreindianstatue.com/IndRifle.jpg
Some glass matt and a little gel coat and you'll be good for decades. :D
I want my body to be placed in the water and then have Scream back into me with his trim up.

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 08:30 AM
Burn me, throw a big party, spread my ashes in a body of water that was "special" to me. :D ... And "whoever" has my last flatbottom better not sell it :idea: ...keep it in memory of me...outerwise I'll come back and haunt you :burningm: ...

Debbolas
01-26-2005, 08:40 AM
I want my body to be placed in the water and then have Scream back into me with his trim up.
:confused: :jawdrop:
:clover: You know, not a bad way to go, especially since he was talking about sharpening his prop :D
Kinda messy though................ashes are so much cleaner, and then everyone would think of me when they drove through THAT part of the river :D It's my favorite part!! :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-26-2005, 08:42 AM
Cremation. I don't want to be in the ground with the bugs. :2purples:

diggler
01-26-2005, 08:47 AM
Eddie... you are DOOMED!!!!!

Liberator TJ1984
01-26-2005, 08:47 AM
Put my Ashes in a Bowl of WOLF BRAND CHILE and serve it to my ex....
so I could tear her Ass Up one Last Time ! :D

wildbillg
01-26-2005, 08:52 AM
burn my ass, last thing i would ever want is to sit in the ground rotting and having worms eatin me.
BURN ME and scatter my ashes in the lake and ocean.
Matter of fact only way to go (so to speak)
:skull: neptune society (http://www.neptunesociety.com/) :skull:

diggler
01-26-2005, 08:52 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!! :D :D

Her454
01-26-2005, 08:54 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
01-26-2005, 08:57 AM
Ouch, that will leave a mark. :wink:

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 09:45 AM
Eddie... you are DOOMED!!!!!
not me buddy.... life is good ...it can only get better....by the way...why are you posting aren't you suppose to be working...isn't there a CPUC meeting you need to go to...I just finished up on our project meeting...now it's time to post

Pee Dub
01-26-2005, 09:58 AM
Cremation. Pop my ashes out of a TFH chute after a hard pass (like Wild Willie) or turn the ashes into douche powder so I get one last shot before I go.

Froggystyle
01-26-2005, 10:02 AM
I want to somehow have my ashes make it through a jet drive and into a rooster tail.
I will leave it to you all to figure out logistics... ;)

Holland
01-26-2005, 10:04 AM
I know I'm morbid.. but this is a funny ass thread...

repo man
01-26-2005, 10:06 AM
i don't care the funeral is for the grieving ,but i hope they celebrate my life instead of mourne my death

Her454
01-26-2005, 10:15 AM
I want to somehow have my ashes make it through a jet drive and into a rooster tail.
I will NEVER look at someones roost the same again............ :rollside:

lucky
01-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Lucky, you've been ridden harder than a queer donkey at a stud fest...good for you! :)
R1 YEA AND YOU BEEN RODE LONGER THAN A TRICYLCE IN A THREE RINGED MIDGET CIRCUS - WHATS YOUR POINT .. :crossx:

Roman 1
01-26-2005, 12:31 PM
YEA AND YOU BEEN RODE LONGER THAN A TRICYLCE IN A THREE RINGED MIDGET CIRCUS - WHATS YOUR POINT .. :crossx:
Thats just plain uncalled for... :)
R1

Tom Brown
01-26-2005, 12:41 PM
Thats just plain uncalled for... :)
Not true. I called for it in an urgent PM to Lucky.

Debbolas
01-26-2005, 10:30 PM
bump

Scream
01-26-2005, 10:35 PM
LMAO!!!!
Tom, anything for you... :rollside: :cool:

Midlife Advantage
01-26-2005, 10:36 PM
i don't care the funeral is for the grieving ,but i hope they celebrate my life instead of mourne my death
damn I love your avatar. shite! is that your woman, cause I want one just like her
!

Dawn Patrol
01-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Just cook me.
Spread some ashes at the River & some at Glamis.
I just want to make it easy for the Family. :)

Midlife Advantage
01-26-2005, 10:40 PM
"what do you do, with a broken ol cowboy, when its his time to go?
"he said, scatter the ashes, over the road, and then let a strong wind blow, when I can't walk away, when its my time to go...."

Kilrtoy
01-26-2005, 10:47 PM
My funeral will be very big depending on how I die. I want everyone to party and talk about what a practicly joker I was.
What a prick I was
and
how their lives were made better by knowing me... again a big party and lots of drinking.....

SoCal_fun
01-26-2005, 10:59 PM
Cremation. :skull: My Son wants to keep me in a jar on the shelf like my old man is right now. :rolleyes:
Nice huh? :yuk:

MAINEVENT
01-26-2005, 11:03 PM
Me personally i would like a inexpensive service and only the closest peeps to show, people who really knew me, BUT....... I want a custome painted casket i wont go into details but its gonna be the sickest casket ever dropped down 6ft below :crossx:
MAIN(HEAVEN DOES'NT WANT ME...AND HELL IS AFRAID I'LL TAKE OVER :devil:) EVENT :)

DryHeatOnly
01-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Just cook me.
Spread some ashes at the River & some at Glamis.
I just want to make it easy for the Family. :)
This is exactly what I was thinking :cool:
Drop 1/2 of me in at Laughlin so I can flow to the 'Springs.
Dump the other 1/2 in a nice big bowl. Mark it on the GPS and motor on by once in awhile ;)

FMluvswater
01-27-2005, 01:11 AM
I would prefer to rot in the ground but I don't intend to stipulate so in any document. Whoever is stuck disposing of me can decide. Won't matter to me - I'll be dead. :D
It strikes me as odd that when other people die I feel appropriately sad but thoughts of me being a corpse to be disposed of makes me laugh even though it's morbid ... or maybe because it's morbid! :D I'm not too sure why it's funny to me it just is. :idea:

Her454
01-27-2005, 07:52 AM
It strikes me as odd that when other people die I feel appropriately sad but thoughts of me being a corpse to be disposed of makes me laugh even though it's morbid ... or maybe because it's morbid! :D I'm not too sure why it's funny to me it just is. :idea:
We think alot alike...............that should scare you. :)

ratso
01-27-2005, 07:56 AM
My funeral will be very big depending on how I die. I want everyone to party and talk about what a practicly joker I was.
What a prick I was
and
how their lives were made better by knowing me... again a big party and lots of drinking.....
If I'm still alive I'll be glad to show up and talk about what a prick you were... :D :D :D :hammer2:

Blown 472
01-27-2005, 09:51 AM
I am going to pile up in the most ****ed up spot in the house like in the basement corner with my legs wrapped around the sump pump pipe so they have to cut me out of there.

FMluvswater
01-27-2005, 11:16 AM
We think alot alike...............that should scare you. :)
No REALLY, Her454 ... I think it should scare you! :p :D :2purples:

Her454
01-27-2005, 11:18 AM
I am going to pile up in the most ****ed up spot in the house like in the basement corner with my legs wrapped around the sump pump pipe so they have to cut me out of there.
Actually FM - to tell you the truth, Blown kinda scares me!

Tom Brown
01-27-2005, 11:18 AM
While you ladies try to scare each other, Blown's corpse is going stiff in the sump hole. You can bet he had a small rodent in his ass when he died too.

FMluvswater
01-27-2005, 11:31 AM
Actually FM - to tell you the truth, Blown kinda scares me!
He doesn't scare me. I think he's mostly full of hot air and shit! :D :wink:
I kinda like him and I hope that really disturbs him. :)

HCS
01-27-2005, 11:40 AM
Better install the accessory on your boat.
In dash cremated ash releaser.

Her454
01-27-2005, 11:42 AM
While you ladies try to scare each other, Blown's corpse is going stiff in the sump hole. You can bet he had a small rodent in his ass when he died too.
LMAO..............
He doesn't scare me. I think he's mostly full of hot air and shit! :D :wink:
I kinda like him and I hope that really disturbs him. :)
Don't tell anyone I told you but...beneath that psychopathic exterior is a quite charming individual. :wink:

FMluvswater
01-27-2005, 11:44 AM
Don't tell anyone I told you but...beneath that psychopathic exterior is a quite charming individual. :wink:
I suspected as much. :D