PDA

View Full Version : Topless? Mia?

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 10:05 AM
Ok, I been gone to Vegas and back...I yet I hear no comments from my ex-wife TOPLESS....I know most of us are back at work cause we're posting..she normally has to jump in and give me verbal attacks along with HER454 and MrsRacer but It's wed and no bite.....Did she pick up a new "stray" dog? Is she out walking her horse? Or did she hook up with the neighbor next door and doesn't want to tell us......Someone has to know...hmmm wonder if KILRTOY has got her tied up somewhere???

Mrs.Racer277
01-26-2005, 10:07 AM
That is just so sweet that you miss her. :D :D HEHEHE

Her454
01-26-2005, 10:13 AM
She called me from Jail on Monday. Sent her the bail money and havent heard from her since. Said something about meeting Diggler in Vegas and changing her name/identity? She was arrested for indecent exposure while flashing her neighbor and apparently there was some resistance during arrest that increased the charges. :argue:
If she's not with Diggler I'd check Mrs V's sex dungeon as she's probably handcuffed again learning the So Cal Plumber technique's.

Mrs.Racer277
01-26-2005, 10:14 AM
She called me from Jail on Monday. Sent her the bail money and havent heard from her since. Said something about meeting Diggler in Vegas and changing her name/identity? She was arrested for indecent exposure while flashing her neighbor and apparently there was some resistance during arrest that increased the charges. :argue:
If she's not with Diggler I'd check Mrs V's sex dungeon as she's probably handcuffed again learning the So Cal Plumber technique's.
LOL :) :) :)

TRIMM MANN
01-26-2005, 10:20 AM
Her454,
I have that same car in your sig line, 65 GTO conv. :D

Her454
01-26-2005, 10:21 AM
Her454,
I have that same car in your sig line, 65 GTO conv. :D
Will you marry me? :rollside: :D

TRIMM MANN
01-26-2005, 10:25 AM
Will you marry me? :rollside: :D
Only if your car has that big blower on it :eat:

Her454
01-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Only if your car has that big blower on it :eat:
Well LOL, I DO have a blower for it............................... :eat: :D

TRIMM MANN
01-26-2005, 10:28 AM
Well LOL, I DO have a blower for it............................... :eat: :D
BUT is your boat blown :D
Then we can talk Nuptuals :boxingguy

topless
01-26-2005, 10:36 AM
I'm back! Jail sucked but thanks for the bail money Traci. Next time, I'll keep my clothes on. :messedup:

Her454
01-26-2005, 10:43 AM
LMAO............They puts blowers on BOATS too? Nope I've never even ridden in one of those blower boats. :D

Her454
01-26-2005, 10:43 AM
I'm back! Jail sucked but thanks for the bail money Traci. Next time, I'll keep my clothes on. :messedup:
No problem, Team GSTH was glad to help........ glad your back you were missed. :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
01-26-2005, 10:46 AM
Welcome home Topless! :D

TRIMM MANN
01-26-2005, 10:46 AM
LMAO............They puts blowers on BOATS too? Nope I've never even ridden in one of those blower boats. :D
Figures, I thought I met the woman of my dreams :yuk:

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 10:48 AM
Figures, I thought I met the woman of my dreams :yuk:
Thats what I thought too....

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 10:58 AM
Is your boat Blown...Hmmm....Which Boat?? she seems to be collecting them latety!! Lets see Blower, The one she got from me (blower) along with the accessrories...Her Red Hydro...(gots a Blower) or yes lets not forget the PSI she's trying to get on her new ride...oops did just say that???

TRIMM MANN
01-26-2005, 10:58 AM
Time for therapy :220v:

barbigrl
01-26-2005, 11:00 AM
I am glad your back in time for this weekends festivities!!!! :rollside:

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the F*cking call...I was getting worried...the rest of TEAM GSTH is here...it just wasn't the same with out you nagging me again...I kinda got use to it while we were married :D

Her454
01-26-2005, 11:02 AM
Is your boat Blown...Hmmm....Which Boat?? she seems to be collecting them latety!! Lets see Blower, The one she got from me (blower) along with the accessrories...Her Red Hydro...(gots a Blower) or yes lets not forget the PSI she's trying to get on her new ride...oops did just say that???
:hammerhea THATS TOP SECRET. :argue: :D
I am glad your back in time for this weekends festivities!!!! :rollside:
Have a few beers for me girlz.............. :D

spectratoad
01-26-2005, 11:02 AM
That was way too descriptive for me to detect any lack of experience in these circumstances there Traci????? hmmmm :D :D

topless
01-26-2005, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the F*cking call...I was getting worried...the rest of TEAM GSTH is here...it just wasn't the same with out you nagging me again...I kinda got use to it while we were married :D
I only got 1 call from jail and since you lost all of your belongings to women, I decided Traci was my best bet for bail money. She collects things that get high dollar at the yard sales. :D

barbigrl
01-26-2005, 11:28 AM
So how does one become a member of Team GSTH???? :idea: I heard Topless talking about it...but I think I was too buzzed to inquire!! :D

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 11:29 AM
I only got 1 call from jail and since you lost all of your belongings to women, I decided Traci was my best bet for bail money. She collects things that get high dollar at the yard sales. :D
ahhh...you see oh dearest one opps I mean EX-dearest one...I was in Vegas last weekend recouping everything you got from me...so yes you could have called....I might have took the call (kind of busy doing the racing thing) but yes I would have come bailed you out...I thought you might have run into Digglar since he wasn't returning calls.. :hammerhea but We know we can always call Traci...she'll always have bail money (as long as I have a job or more boats) to bail our friends out!!....sooo how was the sex dungeon?? :hammerhea

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 11:33 AM
So how does one become a member of Team GSTH???? :idea: I heard Topless talking about it...but I think I was too buzzed to inquire!! :D
well it's kind of complicated?? I'd tell you but HER454 (being the president) would have me "disappear" into a Mine shaft....But i'm sure if you showed up in POMONA for the NHRA races, TEAM GSTH will be hanging around the pits...I'm sure they could "explain" to you over a few Coors Lights and a dozen JELLO SHOTS....

barbigrl
01-26-2005, 11:38 AM
well it's kind of complicated?? I'd tell you but HER454 (being the president) would have me "disappear" into a Mine shaft....But i'm sure if you showed up in POMONA for the NHRA races, TEAM GSTH will be hanging around the pits...I'm sure they could "explain" to you over a few Coors Lights and a dozen JELLO SHOTS....
Topless was telling me something about that....is it next month???

topless
01-26-2005, 11:41 AM
It is the 11, 12, and 13th.

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 11:46 AM
yup, Feb 11,12,13....Look for the TEAM INTEGRA A/Fuel pit... Team GSTH will hanging around...I'll be hiding from Topless, mrs racer wants to kill me cause her husband wants to come hang with us instead of doing something with her Valentines Day....(dia it's not till the 14th anyway)...Her454 and her sister will be making sure I keep my mouth shut about GSTH secrets...

Mrs.Racer277
01-26-2005, 11:56 AM
yup, Feb 11,12,13....Look for the TEAM INTEGRA A/Fuel pit... Team GSTH will hanging around...I'll be hiding from Topless, mrs racer wants to kill me cause her husband wants to come hang with us instead of doing something with her Valentines Day....(dia it's not till the 14th anyway)...Her454 and her sister will be making sure I keep my mouth shut about GSTH secrets...
I have plans for you my dear. TRUST ME! :wink:

barbigrl
01-26-2005, 11:59 AM
Count me in! :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Count me in! :D
Unforgiven you better hide for sure now. You are way in over your head. :D :jawdrop:
Barbigrl it will be great to finally meet you. :D

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 12:03 PM
I have plans for you my dear. TRUST ME! :wink:
Good Morning DIA!!!! how ya doing my dear friend?? you notice I haven't started any treads about you??? not lately anyway...hows the weather in Bako?? we got some showers here...by the way YOU STILL ARE CUMING, aren't you?? we got to do breakfast Sunday morning in Pomona...Sean and I will be discussing your Valentines day gift... :eek:

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 12:06 PM
Unforgiven you better hide for sure now. You are way in over your head. :D :jawdrop:
Barbigrl it will be great to finally meet you. :D
I can't hide in Pomona..sh*t we'll be on TV!! that will be a good close up shot me and you with your hands on my throat!!

barbigrl
01-26-2005, 12:06 PM
Yeah he definatly needs to run for cover now!!!
Mrs.Racer277 can't wait to meet you and the rest of GSTH!!!! :) :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
01-26-2005, 12:11 PM
Good Morning DIA!!!! how ya doing my dear friend?? you notice I haven't started any treads about you??? not lately anyway...hows the weather in Bako?? we got some showers here...by the way YOU STILL ARE CUMING, aren't you?? we got to do breakfast Sunday morning in Pomona...Sean and I will be discussing your Valentines day gift... :eek:
Rained last night. Sunny up until now. Had the blinds up and windows open until a few minutes ago. Ahhhhh I mean sick in bed until just a few minutes ago. Yes we are still planning on being there. Do I really have to spend the WHOLE weekend with you??? We just had breakfast on Thursday. :) This Valentine's is Really going to cost him. And he can blame you for it. :rolleyes: :) :)

WaTchTheGelCoat
01-26-2005, 12:12 PM
Who's this Mia person, and why am i not seeing topless pics of her? :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-26-2005, 12:17 PM
MIA Missing in Action. And we have all seen pics of Topless!!! :wink:

topless
01-26-2005, 12:17 PM
I WAS MIA..............Now I'm found. As far as the topless pictures, there are none. There is a cleavage shot on anther thread but I'm not telling where. :2purples:

barbigrl
01-26-2005, 12:18 PM
I WAS MIA..............Now I'm found. As far as the topless pictures, there are none. There is a cleavage shot on anther thread but I'm not telling where. :2purples:
I know where!! :2purples: :2purples: :220v: But I will keep her secret!

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 12:18 PM
Rained last night. Sunny up until now. Had the blinds up and windows open until a few minutes ago. Ahhhhh I mean sick in bed until just a few minutes ago. Yes we are still planning on being there. Do I really have to spend the WHOLE weekend with you??? We just had breakfast on Thursday. :) This Valentine's is Really going to cost him. And he can blame you for it. :rolleyes: :) :)
hey, you love having breakfast with me!!...next time I won't be nice and make you laugh your ass off no matter how much it hurts...whole weekend??? No I gonna spend more time with the other team GSTH members..The president and the vice president will be driving around in the TEAM LIMO (my truck) part of the price I pay for being team mascot...traci needs someone to kick around!!

Mrs.Racer277
01-26-2005, 12:21 PM
hey, you love having breakfast with me!!...next time I won't be nice and make you laugh your ass off no matter how much it hurts...whole weekend??? No I gonna spend more time with the other team GSTH members..The president and the vice president will be driving around in the TEAM LIMO (my truck) part of the price I pay for being team mascot...traci needs someone to kick around!!
Nice......If you say so. I am still being asked at work if that really was my "boyfriend" :hammer2: :hammer2:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-26-2005, 12:23 PM
Eddie you stirring up shit again ha ha :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-26-2005, 12:28 PM
Eddie you stirring up shit again ha ha :D
Again try STILL :wink:

topless
01-26-2005, 12:33 PM
I think he just likes the abuse. :hammerhea

Jetboatguru
01-26-2005, 12:42 PM
Eddie, check your PMs. Her454 check you "PMS"

Her454
01-26-2005, 12:45 PM
Eddie, check your PMs. Her454 check you "PMS"
I dont get PMS Mr Scarlata. :D

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 04:26 PM
Nice......If you say so. I am still being asked at work if that really was my "boyfriend" :hammer2: :hammer2:
Just tell them I fill in when Sean's not around

Mrs.Racer277
01-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Just tell them I fill in when Sean's not around
Told them you were the gardner. :jawdrop:

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 04:28 PM
I dont get PMS Mr Scarlata. :D
He will when he gets home.....Tony i checked and I called back...next time the phone rings it will be me and not HER454

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 04:29 PM
I think he just likes the abuse. :hammerhea
I enjoy it...it still isn't as bad as being married to you...at least they don't tie me up like you did :lightsabe

Eliminator 4 Life
01-26-2005, 04:38 PM
I enjoy it...it still isn't as bad as being married to you...at least they don't tie me up like you did :lightsabe
:sqeyes: I heard you liked it :D

Unforgiven
01-26-2005, 04:44 PM
:sqeyes: I heard you liked it :D
Got tired of the rope burns

Mrs.Racer277
01-26-2005, 04:47 PM
Got tired of the rope burns
I thought it was Zip-Ties???? :rolleyes: :)