PDA

View Full Version : Driving to the LA Boatshow...................

Aqua Boogie1
01-26-2005, 06:59 PM
Does anyone know what conditions are going thru the grape vine. The last I heard, there was a mud slide up there blocking some of the lanes going northbound. Any new info????

Eliminator 4 Life
01-26-2005, 07:00 PM
Aqua just because your from walnut creek and you probably got a big 4 door BMW stop by and Ill let you borrow my 4x4 and just go up the side of the hill ha ha. I was born in Walnut Creek love it there..What day you going to the show??

Mrs.Racer277
01-26-2005, 07:03 PM
Does anyone know what conditions are going thru the grape vine. The last I heard, there was a mud slide up there blocking some of the lanes going northbound. Any new info????
As of today the paper said 3 lanes south and 2 lanes north.
As of sunday there were 2 lanes both ways. Traffic at 9am was a breeze going south and at 4:00 no problem going north but the south lanes were backed a couple miles.
Hope that helps. We will be traveling that way too Saturday. Hope all is clear. :D

Aqua Boogie1
01-26-2005, 07:15 PM
Aqua just because your from walnut creek and you probably got a big 4 door BMW stop by and Ill let you borrow my 4x4 and just go up the side of the hill ha ha. I was born in Walnut Creek love it there..What day you going to the show??
Lmao!!!!!!! I wish I had one Elim. I work on Sat. so Im thinking of leaving that evening and going on sunday. I want to try and make the V's party and meet some more of the forum folks. But we will see.
Thanxs for the info Mrs. Racer277. I hope all is clear too!!