PDA

View Full Version : Hook-up's on car stereo equip.?

1Shockwaveguy
01-27-2005, 12:30 AM
I am going to be upgrading the system in my ride and wondered if anyone on here owns a shop. I am in Orange County and am planning on doing this asap. I know ROZ has connects but I am looking for purchase and install. Might as well let a fellow boater make the money rather than some punk. Please let me know.
Thanks.

Jordy
01-27-2005, 06:06 AM
Adam at Wired for Sound does top notch install work. :cool:

Parker
01-27-2005, 07:03 AM
I know it's a little drive, but come on out to Ontario, i'll take care of you. I'm at Al & Ed's Autosound right near the mills mall.
Call if you have questions. 951-454-1946
Dave

Garrddogg
01-27-2005, 07:08 AM
Ask the guy thats got the BEST stereo! :rollside:
That man is,
Mr. DILLIGAF

HavaTan
01-27-2005, 07:12 AM
I will vouch for Al & Eds. Make sure you ask for Darren to do your installation. I've know him since High School and he is Al & Eds #1 or #2 installer in the entire country. He does incredible work.

sigepmock
01-27-2005, 07:13 AM
I've seen both Wired for Sounds work and Parker's Al & Ed's work....both are top notch and you won't be disappointed with either.

voodoomedman
01-27-2005, 07:30 AM
I know it's a little drive, but come on out to Ontario, i'll take care of you. I'm at Al & Ed's Autosound right near the mills mall.
Call if you have questions. 951-454-1946
Dave
riverbound also works for al & ed's and can hook you up I think. Will probably point you to Parker.

dicudmore
01-27-2005, 07:50 AM
I second the above....
Seen nice stuff from Al & Ed's....and some really wicked stuff from Wired For Sound.
Dilligaf's boat (y'all have seen it) was done by WFS....
So was Shadow's....both CRANK :D
Audio Concepts here in Simi does nice work too.....think MBrown's boats, they make some noise :wink:

1Shockwaveguy
01-27-2005, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the help fella's. Hey Dave, so you work with Dallas out there in Ontario? My long time friend is in with Dallas and I am supposed to go see him today.

al cole'holic
01-27-2005, 09:51 AM
I am going to be upgrading the system in my ride and wondered if anyone on here owns a shop. I am in Orange County and am planning on doing this asap. I know ROZ has connects but I am looking for purchase and install. Might as well let a fellow boater make the money rather than some punk. Please let me know.
Thanks.
..if you are looking for hookup on equipment only, obviously ROZ or if you know anyone that can buy from Volutone you will save alot of $$. I have a lot of buddies that buy stuff from Volutone and have our good buddy with a stereo shop install it, thats how much cheaper the stuff is from Volutone...good luck! :D

DrewDown
01-27-2005, 09:55 AM
Al & Eds in ontario. Talk to bill and have jason install it.

Steamin' Rice
01-27-2005, 10:31 AM
ROZ might have a hook up for installation in OC, check with him.. There is a Tweeter in Costa Mesa and I think a new one off of OSO near the 5...

ROZ
01-27-2005, 10:55 AM
ROZ might have a hook up for installation in OC, check with him.. There is a Tweeter in Costa Mesa and I think a new one off of OSO near the 5...
Unfortunately Brian, installer from CostaMesa, went to our Las Vegas store to install super high end gear(Audisson Thesis,F1Status, and Focal Berillyum) for us... There are only 3 guys I trust to work on anything, but their down here.. :frown:
Since you want to support someone here, see Parker @ Al/Ed's Ontario Mills or Adam @ Wired for Sound in Murrietta....

Toomstone
01-27-2005, 01:09 PM
where is the al and ed's in Ontario.....up the 71???
im going to buy a custom box online for my king ranch that has captains chairs and then a sub online pretty soon. i want to get the amp and head unit from someone who can tell me which is best.
Toomstone :crossx:

racecar.hotshoe
01-27-2005, 01:11 PM
By the ONT Mills Mall

1Shockwaveguy
01-27-2005, 02:15 PM
Take the 15 north off at 4th street make a right to the first stop light make a left. On the left hand side, cant miss it.

mbrown2
01-27-2005, 03:43 PM
All the names above mentioned are great, but since you are in the OC, you might want to look at Competition Soundworks in Artesia:
Competition Soundworks
1145 Artesia Blvd.
Artesia, CA 90701
Tel: 562.809.3336
Fax:562.860.9957
These guys have done two cars for me, sick systems in each....and they were doing bandpass 3rd and 4th order boxes when people did not know what the hell plexiglass was....they were doing flat screens in boats over two years ago, and their installer Chris Yato who did my auto installs still ranks in the top 10 in the country. I tend to try and find the best place close to me for when it has a problem, you need to take it back and closer is better. These guys carry and install high-end gear and do some great work and quality sounding systems....not just a bunch subs in cool looking fiberglass enclosure with graphics to match or 8 6 1/2's that look cool in your boat back seat but sound like crap but look good for SEMA.

FRENCHIE
01-27-2005, 03:50 PM
Adam at Wired for Sound does top notch install work. :cool:
id also go to temecula and hit up wired for sound!!!! :wink:

riverbound
01-27-2005, 04:46 PM
where is the al and ed's in Ontario.....up the 71???
im going to buy a custom box online for my king ranch that has captains chairs and then a sub online pretty soon. i want to get the amp and head unit from someone who can tell me which is best.
Toomstone :crossx:
They are located right where the 15 and the 10 meet. They share the same parking lot as the Ontario Mills Mall They are on the east End.
If you are going north on the 15 you will see there sign from the freeway before you get off on 4th st.
Darren Sprayberry is ranked as one of the top installers in the United States not only for AL&Eds but ALL mobile electronic retailers. This is a ranking that Mobile Electronics Magazine does every year for the top installers in the US.

INSman
01-27-2005, 05:10 PM
Hey Greg, what are you doing on your boat and who is doing the install ??