PDA

View Full Version : Woman who like assholes...

dmontzsta
01-27-2005, 04:38 PM
I was just discussing this with my buddy at work. Woman act like they want a nice guy, but for some reason they always seem to be attracted to assholes. My buddy is one of the "nice guys" a little too nice...and is single and has been for a while. When I was younger (before settling down) I used to be a punk/asshole to chicks and they would still go with me. I would grab them and what not, they acted like "stop it" but would always come back.
Has anyone figured this one out?

barbigrl
01-27-2005, 04:41 PM
Its our secret.....because we dont even know ourselves.

ratso
01-27-2005, 04:43 PM
I was just discussing this with my buddy at work. Woman act like they want a nice guy, but for some reason they always seem to be attracted to assholes. My buddy is one of the "nice guys" a little too nice...and is single and has been for a while. When I was younger (before settling down) I used to be a punk/asshole to chicks and they would still go with me. I would grab them and what not, they acted like "stop it" but would always come back.
TPC has a thread on RRL in Death Row which might "enlighten" you a bit. I don't try to figure them out, just figure out what works for you.

ratso
Its our secret.....because we dont even know ourselves.
Amen...

mirvin
Isn't that sorta like how the guys always seem to go for the slutty ho chicks??
mirvin :D

JB in so cal
01-27-2005, 04:45 PM
You do know that you actually printed that, not just thinking it, right?

Sleek-Jet
Men look for projects in machinery....
Women look for projects in men....
:messedup: :mix:

GHTRIM
I know where the nice guy finishes..... Way at the f'ing back.... :D Just kidding there is someone out there for your buddy. Its just he is attracted to the type of girl whom likes a guy that is in to the "bad boy" type. I treated women pretty bad when I was younger too. Then I met my wife and..... well..... I'm one of those nice f'ing wipped husband.. :D Would not trade it with anyone though.. Your buddy will be fine being himself. Good luck :D

Phat Daddy
01-27-2005, 04:46 PM
One of my best buddys is a "nice guy" and is still single. All of us other not so nice guys are now married or settling down. Just can't figure it out :confused:

barbigrl
WHy is that!!! See the tables can be turned around for us too!!! "They can change them" :hammer2:

Tom Brown
I think most women are repulsed by assholes. That's why these jet boat types can't buy a date.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-27-2005, 04:48 PM
And it's just this kind of thing that allows that JACKASS Tom Leykis an audience and the millions he gets. I just don't see it. Why be an ass if you don't have to be?

dmontzsta
01-27-2005, 04:48 PM
Your buddy will be fine being himself. Good luck :D
Part of his problem is he is looking for an asian girl with big REAL tits. hahaha he hates fakes.

barbigrl
01-27-2005, 04:50 PM
And it's just this kind of thing that allows that JACKASS Tom Leykis an audience and the millions he gets. I just don't see it. Why be an ass if you don't have to be?
I hate that guy!! Same with Howard Stern!!

Tom Brown
01-27-2005, 04:51 PM
Why be an ass if you don't have to be?
I don't know how many of you saw the Johnny Carson interview from 1979 on 60 minutes the other day but it was fantastic. What a great, classy man and genuine nice guy. I don't think he spent too many lonely nights.
So the lesson learned is this: It's fine to be a nice guy if you have truck loads of cash. If you're broke, start heating up a wire coat hanger with your lighter.

mbrown2
01-27-2005, 04:52 PM
Men look for projects in machinery....
Women look for projects in men....
:messedup: :mix:
Classic....LMAO...

Sleek-Jet
01-27-2005, 04:53 PM
So the lesson learned is this: It's fine ...if you have truck loads of cash. If you're broke, start heating up a wire coat hanger with your lighter.
It's generally agreed that money covers up alot of blemishes in a person's character and appearance...

Mrs.Racer277
01-27-2005, 04:55 PM
I hate that guy!! Same with Howard Stern!!
Ditto!

Forkin' Crazy
01-27-2005, 05:08 PM
So the lesson learned is this: It's fine to be a nice guy if you have truck loads of cash. If you're broke, start heating up a wire coat hanger with your lighter.
Words to live by. :hammerhea

WUTWZAT
01-27-2005, 05:08 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread about anal or something. :eek:
Jason

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-27-2005, 05:10 PM
Jason
lol...
It does look like a "Finish this sentence..."

Jbb
01-27-2005, 05:10 PM
I think most women are repulsed by assholes. That's why these jet boat types can't buy a date.
Pearls of Wisdom...Brown..... :cool:

WYRD
01-27-2005, 05:18 PM
For all you nice guys out there don't let this thread bring you down you will be married someday His name will be BOB or BILL and he will make a great wife out of you!!! :boxed:

BIGTYME
01-27-2005, 05:19 PM
Women like men who are a challenge and not some little biotch on a short leash. You know what they say. Treat a lady like a ***** and a ***** like a lady and they will love you forever.

switchin'addiction
01-27-2005, 05:20 PM
Jason
LMAO!!!!!!

INSman
01-27-2005, 05:28 PM
Women are "fixers" for the most part, which draws them to us men with personality disorders :messedup:

ratso
01-27-2005, 05:29 PM
For all you nice guys out there don't let this thread bring you down you will be married someday His name will be BOB or BILL and he will make a great wife out of you!!! :boxed:
LMAO!!! :crossx:

Ziggy
01-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Never :idea: . Still baffles me. :messedup:

jdogginla
01-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Tell him to listen to Tom Lykis and become a student of the professor. He'll be fine in no time!

Bad Baja
01-27-2005, 05:50 PM
Regarding slutty ho's............ If we work hard all day to afford the things in life we love, boats, cars, trucks, etc. Why would I want to come home and have to work to get in my girls pants? That's why we love them Ho's.
Just my .02 cents.

BajaMike
01-27-2005, 06:01 PM
You know why in the old days they always sacraficed the virgins?????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
They didn't want to waste the sluts.... :wink: :D

BajaMike
01-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Somebody asked Stephen Hawking, the physicist author of 'A Brief History of Time', and 'The Universe in a Nutshell', who many say is the smartest man in the world, "what is the greatest mystery in the universe?"
His answer......"women"! :D :D

Bad Baja
01-27-2005, 06:15 PM
Baja Mike, when did Baja's start comming with roll cages? You seem to be taking this "boating safely" concept to the next level. Im just messin with you. Happy Bajaing!

BajaMike
01-27-2005, 06:21 PM
Baja Mike, when did Baja's start comming with roll cages? You seem to be taking this "boating safely" concept to the next level. Im just messin with you. Happy Bajaing!
River Dave calls it a "roll cage".....my son calls it a "wakeboard tower".....I call it a "speaker holder". Whatever you call it, it works good for wake boarding....but my next, bigger boat, won't have one. :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
01-27-2005, 06:26 PM
I like nice guys but maybe I am in the minority. I liked Mike when I first met him because I thought he was a nice guy. He tricked me!!! I'm still pist off. :notam:
I HATE :yuk: Tom Lickass! He sucks. According to him I am obese!!! Yeah, so maybe I am not a covergirl model but to him 130 lbs. is not "healthy" or "thick" or "slightly overweight." It's plain obese! Hate him.

AirtimeLavey
01-27-2005, 06:28 PM
The nice guys get the girls with the "nice personalities", and the a--holes get the hot chicks. Women want an a--hole whose nice to them. Or not... Sheesh, what am I talking about,... I'm still single. I haven't figured it out, yet. And NO Bob or Bill for me...Homie don't play that... :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
01-27-2005, 06:29 PM
Before I met my wife Marcy, I had no problems finding girls. They like the kind that are funny and slightly crazy, people want to be around them to party and such. What women doesn't like attention, it's how you look at the situation and what the out come will be. I have been in some pretty sticky ones, girl in the basement and a girl upstairs :idea: If I can get to my coat it's her upstairs, if not! Well I will just have to ask both too come over :D I was a bad boy, when I did the bar thing! .....( . )( . )..........
They don't like weird people at all, that would be straight laced pussies ! :D

dmontzsta
01-27-2005, 07:28 PM
LMFAO

dmontzsta
01-27-2005, 07:31 PM
Before I met my wife Marcy, I had no problems finding girls. They like the kind that are funny and slightly crazy, people want to be around them to party and such. What women doesn't like attention, it's how you look at the situation and what the out come will be. I have been in some pretty sticky ones, girl in the basement and a girl upstairs :idea: If I can get to my coat it's her upstairs, if not! Well I will just have to ask both too come over :D I was a tom boy, when I did the bar thing! .....( . )( . )..........
They don't like weird people at all, that would be straight laced pussies ! :D
Kimmy, you were a tom boy? Do you like bad boys? :D
I agree with you on this one...and I think IN2 IN2MX is lying. They ALL say they want the nice guy but wouldnt mind a bad boy. ;) You say IN2MX tricked you, but you are still with him which proves you really like bad boys.

WYRD
01-27-2005, 07:42 PM
Hey another question. Why are the CRAZY INSANE women always the best in bed?????????????? :confused:

jlnorthrup122
01-27-2005, 07:59 PM
The way I see it is if I'm not an asshole my ole lady will walk all over me and that is why we are assholes! As for figuring out th woman atracted to assholes thing I dun no! its kinda like sitting in the bar pissed up and your gettin bad vibes from some punk and you just hope he does something stupid so you can scrap!!! whatever it is it works!!! However for the record I don't lay a hand on my lay!!! that I think is shit and dudes who do that kinda chit will get there comupins!!!

Tom Brown
01-27-2005, 08:02 PM
Pearls of Wisdom...Brown..... :cool:
I'll bet women love you, Brian. :D

Kilrtoy
01-27-2005, 08:48 PM
Woman love me

Debbolas
01-27-2005, 08:56 PM
Speaking for myself...................I fell in Love with Scream because he was the one guy I was dating that was actually smart....smarter than I am. (and a nice guy and cute :D )
(I'm a Stephen Hawking groupie) :D
Remember I'm a nerd at heart, so my views may not be average :biggrin

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-27-2005, 08:57 PM
Woman love me
and the wife.. :p
you are all the same as we are.. we are all nice at first .. then we all become biatches and ass holes. :crossx:

You Te
01-27-2005, 09:07 PM
I used to be a punk/asshole
Some things never change.
You Te

IN2-IN2MX
01-27-2005, 09:16 PM
...I think IN2 IN2MX is lying. They ALL say they want the nice guy but wouldnt mind a bad boy. ;) You say IN2MX tricked you, but you are still with him which proves you really like bad boys.
No I am not lying :p !!! I NEVER said that IN2MX is a bad boy. He wishes he was but he's pretty harmless :D . But when we first met he did the whole wooing thing (flowers, cards, walks on the beach) and boy scout/innocent guy routine. I bought it...hook, line and sinker :notam: . That's what I meant by tricking me.
The only kinda of bad boy I want is a bad boy in bed. :devil:

dmontzsta
01-27-2005, 09:21 PM
Some things never change.
You Te
yup...just like dreaming of having a big block in your boat right?

dmontzsta
01-27-2005, 09:21 PM
Now I am confused...bad as in good or bad as in bad. :D

IN2-IN2MX
01-27-2005, 09:28 PM
Now I am confused...bad as in good or bad as in bad. :D
LOL! Not bad as in lousy. Hee hee. Bad as in bad ass, rock my world, freaky-deeky, roll my eyes back and curl my toes kinda bad boy! Get it now? :D

Coleitis22
01-27-2005, 09:33 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=63738
Not all women like assholes and not all men like bitches. Unfortunately the attraction is chemically related. The thrill is only in the acceleration, not the slowing down. Same with sex. Do you want to cuddle with your boat after a speed run. Hell no, let's do it again. However, when it comes to maintenence, you swear like a banshee at your boat and toss wrenches around the shop. Same with a bitch or an asshole. Women do the same thing only they have a need for emotional gratification which cannot be found in a hot boat but an extremely large wanger. :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Debbolas
01-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Not all women like assholes and not all men like bitches. Unfortunately the attraction is chemically related. The thrill is only in the acceleration, not the slowing down. Same with sex. Do you want to cuddle with your boat after a speed run. Hell no, let's do it again. However, when it comes to maintenence, you swear like a banshee at your boat and toss wrenches around the shop. Same with a bitch or an asshole. Women do the same thing only they have a need for emotional gratification which cannot be found in a hot boat but an extremely large wanger. :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:
I cuddle with my boat :confused:
and I detail it very carefully with soft cloths :D

WYRD
01-27-2005, 09:36 PM
VERY Well stated!!!!! So True :boxingguy

Midlife Advantage
01-27-2005, 09:43 PM
You know why in the old days they always sacraficed the virgins?????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
They didn't want to waste the sluts.... :wink: :D
oh god that is too effin good...

Coleitis22
01-27-2005, 09:46 PM
oh god that is too effin good...
I will trade you 72 virgins and eternal happiness for your Avatar Model. :220v: :220v: :rollside: :rollside: :cry:

Midlife Advantage
01-27-2005, 09:47 PM
OK. this post hits home, cause I am a nice guy. I will have to comtemplate this shite and next week when I am layin at home recovering from my surgery, I will seriously attend to this....
But it sucks! I cannot be an asshole, and when I am, its cause I don't really want her! When I do, I seem to reveal something, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Midlife Advantage
01-27-2005, 09:47 PM
OK. this post hits home, cause I am a nice guy. I will have to comtemplate this shite and next week when I am layin at home recovering from my surgery, I will seriously attend to this....
But it sucks! I cannot be an asshole, and when I am, its cause I don't really want her! When I do, I seem to reveal something, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOPS, too much Grey Goose and Vicodin tonight..

Midlife Advantage
01-27-2005, 09:49 PM
I will trade you 72 virgins and eternal happiness for your Avatar Model. :220v: :220v: :rollside: :rollside: :cry:
ROTFLMAO! she is in Ohio, and 19. sweetest lil thing ya ever met. and I am waiting for her to grow up and love me. But she still calls me Uncle Tim, so that is just wrong.

WYRD
01-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Sharing a little too much info tonight?????? :cool:

WYRD
01-27-2005, 09:52 PM
ROTFLMAO! she is in Ohio, and 19. sweetest lil thing ya ever met. and I am waiting for her to grow up and love me. But she still calls me Uncle Tim, so that is just wrong.
It is only wrong cause she is in OHIO. If she Lived in Alabama It would be fine! :squiggle:

Coleitis22
01-27-2005, 09:53 PM
Moderation my friend. You may want to dilute the vicodin with a few olives :skull: :cry:

Midlife Advantage
01-27-2005, 09:53 PM
Sharing a little too much info tonight?????? :cool:
yup. should not try to get profound on the pain killer nights....

Kurtis500
01-27-2005, 09:54 PM
Hey, what surgery are you having?
I'm sitting here with my right arm in a full cast after ligament tear surgery. Got me plenty of percocet tho. :messedup:
Typing with one hand sucks....

Midlife Advantage
01-27-2005, 09:55 PM
Moderation my friend. You may want to dilute the vicodin with a few olives :skull: :cry:
heehee! no shite! I got 5 more days of this and then I get to start thinkin about detox...

Coleitis22
01-27-2005, 09:57 PM
Watch the percocet. tough on the liver. When your not typing what are you drinking? Look at my Avatar. At one time I walked upright and had a nice ass. Then the lord stepped in and gave me vicodin and Bushmills. :p

Midlife Advantage
01-27-2005, 10:00 PM
Hey, what surgery are you having?
I'm sitting here with my right arm in a full cast after ligament tear surgery. Got me plenty of percocet tho. :messedup:
Typing with one hand sucks....
percocet don't do well with me. I am having a MicroDiskectomy. they are going in at the lower back and removing a piece of disk material that is pinching the spinal cord and causing so much sciatic pain I can hardly get out of bed, for about 3 months now. so I am kinda happy to get it over with and kinda freeked at the same time!
Hope your ligs heal quick, I understand pain a whole lot more for the first time in my life. It really puts your dick in the dirt.

WYRD
01-27-2005, 10:01 PM
Watch the percocet. tough on the liver. When your not typing what are you drinking? Look at my Avatar. At one time I walked upright and had a nice ass. Then the lord stepped in and gave me vicodin and Bushmills. :p
Ahh hell to a farmer from Kentucky you still have a nice azz and It would be a good thing to not have you upright! :(

Midlife Advantage
01-27-2005, 10:02 PM
that is funny shite right there. I am drinkin the goose and cran, and just about dun tonight. I dont know how I get up and function every day lately, but I do.

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-27-2005, 10:04 PM
it's called being a man with pride.. keep up the good spirits.. it will get better.. :smile:

Coleitis22
01-27-2005, 10:06 PM
Ahh hell to a farmer from Kentucky you still have a nice azz and It would be a good thing to not have you upright! :(
That talk makes me nervous. Hope your not wearing boots right now. :hammerhea

WYRD
01-27-2005, 10:06 PM
Well Keep those spirits up we are with ya all the way ;)

WYRD
01-27-2005, 10:07 PM
That talk makes me nervous. Hope your not wearing boots right now. :hammerhea
Just to ease your nerves I am not from Kentucky!!!!! :p

Midlife Advantage
01-27-2005, 10:08 PM
AHHH, a woman who understands. what a lucky man you have.

Midlife Advantage
01-27-2005, 10:09 PM
Who the fcuk are you, what the fcuk are you saying and quit using Tims sign on.....lol
Thanks Tom, a wake up call...
got mushy there for a second, wont let it happen again. DAMn, it took ten mintuts to dtype this...

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-27-2005, 10:11 PM
AHHH, a woman who understands. what a lucky man you have.
Thank you..
LMAO!! I just read your signature.. that is funny as hell.. :D :D :D

Coleitis22
01-27-2005, 10:11 PM
Just to ease your nerves I am not from Kentucky!!!!! :p
Kentucky I can handle. Tennessee? I'm from Humboldt County Calif. Where the men are men so are the women and the sheep are Terrified :sqeyes:

WYRD
01-27-2005, 10:14 PM
Kentucky I can handle. Tennessee? I'm from Humboldt County Calif. Where the men are men so are the women and the sheep are Terrified :sqeyes:
TMI!!!! Funny though :p

Midlife Advantage
01-27-2005, 10:16 PM
OK, this thread has definately been hijacked, so someone keep it alive until I am layin on my back next week and can properly attend to it.

dmontzsta
01-27-2005, 10:21 PM
LOL! Not bad as in lousy. Hee hee. Bad as in bad ass, rock my world, freaky-deeky, roll my eyes back and curl my toes kinda bad boy! Get it now? :D
:shift: :eek: :cool:
uhhh yeah

IN2-IN2MX
01-27-2005, 10:27 PM
:shift: :eek: :cool:
uhhh yeah
:D

barbigrl
01-27-2005, 10:41 PM
But when we first met he did the whole wooing thing (flowers, cards, walks on the beach) and boy scout/innocent guy routine. The only kinda of bad boy I want is a bad boy in bed. :devil:
Does he have a brother??? These men don't exist!!! :(

Boy Named Sue
01-27-2005, 10:42 PM
It has been proven, over and over, that many notches can be had by being an asshole, jackass, etc. This method should be used as much as possible, since it is inherently successful. When it does fail, go after her, shes a keeper! Unless she's gay. Then just be her friend. You figure out the rest.

Midlife Advantage
01-28-2005, 10:46 AM
Hey another question. Why are the CRAZY INSANE women always the best in bed?????????????? :confused:
YEHA! WTF??!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had one of those..... :mad:

Bre
01-28-2005, 10:51 AM
I like nice guys but maybe I am in the minority. I liked Mike when I first met him because I thought he was a nice guy. He tricked me!!! I'm still pist off. :notam:
Same here.... Andy was nice for the first year :umm:
Anymore nice guys out there :wink:

Bre
01-28-2005, 10:52 AM
No I am not lying :p !!! I NEVER said that IN2MX is a bad boy. He wishes he was but he's pretty harmless :D . But when we first met he did the whole wooing thing (flowers, cards, walks on the beach) and boy scout/innocent guy routine. I bought it...hook, line and sinker :notam: . That's what I meant by tricking me.
Oh my lord...sounds so much like Andy :squiggle:

barbigrl
01-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Same here.... Andy was nice for the first year :umm:
Anymore nice guys out there :wink:
I think all the nice ones are taken..... :angry2:

Bre
01-28-2005, 10:53 AM
I think all the nice ones are taken..... :angry2:
You wanna try Andy out?? He's all yours :wink: Just don't keep him for any longer than a year :D

Second "PLACE"
01-28-2005, 10:54 AM
Now THAT ther made me laugh my ass off Tom Brown!!!! :D

IN2MX
01-28-2005, 11:04 AM
Does he have a brother??? These men don't exist!!! :(
No, I don't have a brother......But, I have some good friends!

IN2MX
01-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Hate the game, not the player.....
Love you baby! :D

barbigrl
01-28-2005, 11:08 AM
No, I don't have a brother......But, I have some good friends!
NICE!!!

IN2MX
01-28-2005, 11:09 AM
You wanna try Andy out?? He's all yours :wink: Just don't keep him for any longer than a year :D
Bre, if your phone is ringing off the hook, dont worry its just Jessi answering your ad....

Bre
01-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Bre, if your phone is ringing off the hook, dont worry its just Jessi answering your ad....
:D :idea: We could do a trade for a lil while :D

IN2MX
01-28-2005, 11:14 AM
:D :idea: We could do a trade for a lil while :D
Less than a year right?

CornWater
01-28-2005, 11:15 AM
What's the first thing a woman does when she gets home from the battered womans shelter????

Bre
01-28-2005, 11:15 AM
Less than a year right?
Yeah ...sound good to you?

GHTRIM
01-28-2005, 11:19 AM
Part of his problem is he is looking for an asian girl with big REAL tits. hahaha he hates fakes.
Tell your buddy that he better not hold his breath or it will be his last.

WYRD
01-28-2005, 11:25 AM
What's the first thing a woman does when she gets home from the battered womans shelter????
She better do the DAMN DISHES if she knows whats good for her!!!!! :argue:
J/K :cool:

WYRD
01-28-2005, 12:10 PM
:eat:

IN2MX
01-28-2005, 02:25 PM
Yeah ...sound good to you?
Did I mention In2 is waiting for your call...... :D

Blown 472
01-28-2005, 02:32 PM
How do you change a dish washer into a snow plow??

CornWater
01-28-2005, 02:36 PM
How do you change a dish washer into a snow plow??
Ummmm..... I give up.. :idea:

Coleitis22
01-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Ummmm..... I give up.. :idea:
Give her a shovel :boxingguy

WYRD
01-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Give the Biatch a Shovel and throw her outside!!! :redface:

Blown 472
01-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Give her a shovel :boxingguy
ding,
what is the hardest part about eating a vegatable?

WYRD
01-28-2005, 02:45 PM
Getting her out of the chair!!!! :supp:

CornWater
01-28-2005, 02:45 PM
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes??? :D

WYRD
01-28-2005, 02:46 PM
Nothing she has been told already :eat:

You Te
01-28-2005, 10:20 PM
yup...just like dreaming of having a big block in your boat right?
Naw, I don't like to take the boat out to the lake and leave it on the trailer.
You Te

You Te
01-28-2005, 10:21 PM
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes??? :D
Nothing, she has already been told twice.
You Te

IN2-IN2MX
01-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Hate the game, not the player.....
Love you baby! :D
:hammer2: :eat: :hammerhea Love you too in2mx <----- thinks he's a pimp! LOL :)

Goldilocks
01-29-2005, 05:35 AM
One of my best buddys is a "nice guy" and is still single. All of us other not so nice guys are now married or settling down. Just can't figure it out :confused:
Yeah, maybe that's why Matt and I aren't married yet. He's a "nice" guy but has settled for the past 6 years :jawdrop: ;)