faster
01-27-2005, 07:36 PM
Just picked up a new Puppy.

Steph
01-27-2005, 07:51 PM
ahh Cooper is adorable!

faster
01-27-2005, 08:22 PM
Thanks!!!. I got him from a breeder in Arkansas. I pick him up on Saturday morning at the Airport.
You can meet him on the strip this summer!!

Daytona100
01-27-2005, 08:26 PM
Cool hound. Nothing like a good dog. Always happy to see you never bitches ah mans best friend. :rollside: :rollside:

faster
01-27-2005, 08:29 PM
Cool hound. Nothing like a good dog. Always happy to see you never bitches ah mans best friend. :rollside: :rollside:
No Kidding. I have three daughters + the wife and a Cat named Bella. Time to get some Testosterone in this dam house....I'm outnumbered. me and coop will be hangin in the garage!!!

Debbolas
01-27-2005, 08:40 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9537
Very cute!!
What type of dog?

Daytona100
01-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Start him out right crack him a cold BEER and enjoy. :D :D

faster
01-27-2005, 08:44 PM
Thanks Debbolas, It's a silver Labradodle

faster
01-27-2005, 08:44 PM
Brains of the poodle, Looks of a lab with longer hair and it doen't shed or have any Dander. Should be a great Dog

faster
01-28-2005, 09:01 AM
sorry

Debbolas
01-28-2005, 09:02 AM
Brains of the poodle, Looks of a lab with longer hair and it doen't shed or have any Dander. Should be a great Dog
are ya pulling my leg?
Labradoodle?
not a Loodle
or
Podradoodle?
lol :rollside:

Sleek-Jet
01-28-2005, 09:12 AM
are ya pulling my leg?
Labradoodle?
not a Loodle
or
Podradoodle?
Yep, labradoodle.... kinda funny looking dogs (think of a lab with a perm), but fantastic tempermant from what I understand.
The -doodle craze is pretty big right now, lots of poodle mixes out there.
We used to call the mutts...

WYRD
01-28-2005, 09:14 AM
I wonder which breed was the male and which was the female either way a funny mental picture huh? :boxed:

JB in so cal
01-28-2005, 09:15 AM
Check the behavior around toddlers/smaller kids. Mine doesn't dig being around the little ones. 5 or 6 years and older, and she doesn't seem to mind. Oh, and if she seems to growl more than a normal dog, they are very vocal - nothing meant by it unless the teeth come out.
Great looking dog.
JB

Eliminator 4 Life
01-28-2005, 09:19 AM
I was gonna get a labradoodle but I saw this and I couldnt resisit

JB in so cal
01-28-2005, 09:20 AM
Nice sweater!

Eliminator 4 Life
01-28-2005, 09:23 AM
Nice sweater!
:idea: Thanks :D

Unforgiven
01-28-2005, 09:26 AM
:idea: Thanks :D
Hey suckass, you going down to southern cali for the party or boat show?? if you are stop by we'll go have some drinks...

Eliminator 4 Life
01-28-2005, 09:27 AM
Hey suckass, you going down to southern cali for the party or boat show?? if you are stop by we'll go have some drinks...
Hey fawker this is a new pup thread :cool: I might go with aquaboogie Ill know more tonight. And then we can do this if you can hang ha ha :cool:

Unforgiven
01-28-2005, 09:38 AM
Hey fawker this is a new pup thread :cool: I might go with aquaboogie Ill know more tonight. And then we can do this if you can hang ha ha :cool:
call me before ya leave.....oh yea nice pup

UnionJack
01-28-2005, 09:46 AM
dogs are just bad ass.....

faster
01-28-2005, 09:50 AM
are ya pulling my leg?
Labradoodle?
not a Loodle
or
Podradoodle?
No Joke. Kind of funny, this guys at work's wife was looking at some diferent ones and she found a Shitzu and a poodle mix. a ShitPoo. I couldn't do it

faster
01-28-2005, 09:51 AM
I wonder which breed was the male and which was the female either way a funny mental picture huh? :boxed:
The Lab was the Mom, which is the case most often and then they breed them with a standard size poodle

faster
01-28-2005, 09:52 AM
Check the behavior around toddlers/smaller kids. Mine doesn't dig being around the little ones. 5 or 6 years and older, and she doesn't seem to mind. Oh, and if she seems to growl more than a normal dog, they are very vocal - nothing meant by it unless the teeth come out.
Great looking dog.
JB
Do you have a Labradoodle? Everything I've heard saysd that they are a Non Agressive dog that is ideal with little ones. That was another reason for getting this kind

faster
01-28-2005, 09:53 AM
I was gonna get a labradoodle but I saw this and I couldnt resisit
I could see how you were swayed. very cute dog
Oh yeah nice sweater

Eliminator 4 Life
01-28-2005, 03:11 PM
I could see how you were swayed. very cute dog
Oh yeah nice sweater
Thanks faster :D

JB in so cal
01-28-2005, 03:25 PM
Do you have a Labradoodle? Everything I've heard saysd that they are a Non Agressive dog that is ideal with little ones. That was another reason for getting this kind
I have a 9 year old female; I don't know what it is with her - the sweetest dog (wife loves her), but get her around little kids and she gets freaked out, constantly moving from place to place - getting away from the kids, but still trying to be near us. If a kid gets too close, she kind of lets out a slight growl and moves away. I think if she were cornered where she couldn't get out, she may bite - we don't have kids, just a bunch of nieces/nephews, so when we have the kids, we keep a solid beam on the dog.
Kids get bigger, like the neighborhood kids - 6 or 7 - she has no problem with them :confused:
Go figure.
I got this dog from my wife's sister; she was kept away from the house activities - back yard - maybe if she would have been inside or more involved in stuff as a puppy, she might be more "settled".
Look for us at Havasu this summer, both the dogs are in the boat!

DEMOMAN
01-28-2005, 03:42 PM
Dog pictures are much better than the other threads dude pictures.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-28-2005, 03:43 PM
You got a point there ha ha

Sleek-Jet
01-28-2005, 03:46 PM
... we don't have kids, just a bunch of nieces/nephews, so when we have the kids, we keep a solid beam on the dog.
Kids get bigger, like the neighborhood kids - 6 or 7 - she has no problem with them :confused:
Go figure.
I got this dog from my wife's sister; she was kept away from the house activities - back yard - maybe if she would have been inside or more involved in stuff as a puppy, she might be more "settled".
Look for us at Havasu this summer, both the dogs are in the boat!
That's probably it. Older dogs don'tseem to adjust well to change (kinda like old V-dirve guys :D ). I had a black lab growing up and she had never been around children (small kids anyway). When my brother brought me neice to visit the first time, poochy kinda freaked. My poor niece would just chase this dog around saying "goggy, goggy, goggy" and trying to pet her, but the dog would have none of it.
It was like the dog was trying to figure out this miniature human that smelled bad, sounded weird and moved in unpradictable ways...

JB in so cal
01-28-2005, 04:22 PM
On the "getting used to new stuff" thing, I have some friends that once their first baby was born, they took a blanket the baby had been wrapped in home to let their 95 lb Rotti get a smell - did it every day until the baby came home; once they walked in with her, laid her down on the floor and the dog just accepted her - didn't pay her any more attention than a newspaper or something.
Dogs :D