PDA

View Full Version : supercross........

superdave013
01-28-2005, 08:38 AM
so I know who your picks will be for the race but what about the annual supercross crossover? You know, where people from other sports compete. This year they plan to do it on lil 110cc bikes. Who do you think will win that deal?
I've got my money on some So Cal guy that rides bicycles for a living. Yup, my pic is Brian Lopes.
Here is a spy clip of Brian in his back yard getting his pre race tune-up on....
click click (http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/slideshow/videos/0,20829,810177_1021717,00.html)

barbigrl
01-28-2005, 09:22 AM
THe eagles.

Tom Brown
01-28-2005, 09:29 AM
Ralf Nadar will kick ass. :cool:

superdave013
01-28-2005, 12:44 PM
since no one seems to be in a serious mood to respond to your thread super-d, i will put my (serious) two cents in. i actually have been and ridden at that track, (you may notice the oakley banners in back ground). anyways, don't count out the "slasher" victor sheldon, i've been riding w/ him lately and the ex-jet skier is ripping up the soil, i'll put my pennies on him. should be a fun and different race, but entertaining i'm sure - keyes
Do you work for Oakley? I ask because they are looking at buying a thermal oxidizer from us.
Speaking of fun places to ride. That spot behind Oakley was pretty fun before it got plowed.
I'll keep an eye on Sheldon. I'm rooting for Lopes because I'm into bikes and he's just an all around cool dude. If he gets around that track like he gets down a 4X track he should do well.

superdave013
01-28-2005, 01:40 PM
nope, I won't be going.
Hey, tell your friend that Adwest makes the very best oxidizer around!!!

superdave013
01-28-2005, 02:12 PM
Oh I would not say he's not involved. If their solvent abetment equipment goes down all the production stops. The big wigs tend to notice that.
Now they have some bio deal that has bugs that eat the VOC's. Yeah, you could guess how well that's working for them. :rolleyes:
It's not my project but I'm pretty sure the president of Oakley was at our shop last week. They had a whole bunch of Oakley guys in that meeting. On our end they have been talking to Richard Whitford. He's a top notch guy to deal with too.

cola
01-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Have you guys ridden at Bob Langdon (sp) up in the valley. That was the mini rece of the year. My son rode up there a couple times. Always a fun race & backyard party.
Late, Mike