PDA

View Full Version : What would your wife or girlfriend do?

Bling Bling
01-28-2005, 09:20 AM
A great friend of mine got invited by his brother to the Lakers-Jazz game, floor seats. Her's the dilemma. It's on Valentines day. Would your wife or girlfriend be happy for ya, or shut you down. Since I wear the pants in my show, mine would have no problems and end up handing me beer money. :D :D

barbigrl
01-28-2005, 09:23 AM
As long as you celebrated it the day before....and give lots of shiny jewelry! :)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-28-2005, 09:24 AM
A great friend of mine got invited by his brother to the Lakers-Jazz game, floor seats. Her's the dilemma. It's on Valentines day. Would your wife or girlfriend be happy for ya, or shut you down. Since I wear the pants in my show, mine would have no problems and end up handing me beer money. :D :D
ooooooo sure you do

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-28-2005, 09:25 AM
As long as you celebrated it the day before....and give lots of shiny jewelry! :)
I got a jewel alright :idea:

Cs19
01-28-2005, 09:25 AM
I could get out of it, but it would take a little smooth talking. Its better to celebrate Valetines Day the day after anyways since its always so crowded everywhere.

Havasu Hangin'
01-28-2005, 09:27 AM
Since I wear the pants in my show...
:idea:

WaterBox
01-28-2005, 09:28 AM
:idea: She is probably happy to get-rid of ya for the night so she can go out with her friend. :D

Bre
01-28-2005, 09:29 AM
I would be fine.... I already bought myself my V-Day present
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/154370329-med.jpg
..so I don't need him for that... but I might use it on someone else while he is gone :p :wink:
No really.... I see no problem with it..V-day is just another day to me, and an excuse to buy cute outfits :p

TrojanDan
01-28-2005, 09:32 AM
If she's worth keeping she would understand that Laker floor tickets don't come by very often and offer him beer money. I'm sure a nice weekend get away would be an even trade back for her. Hope she's cool enough to let him go without any drama. :cool:

Bre
01-28-2005, 09:35 AM
Bling~ Does Cadie know that? :rolleyes: :p
I think she wears the pants :p :wink: She's just likes to let you think you do sometimes :wink:

IN2MX
01-28-2005, 09:36 AM
..so I don't need him for that... but I might use it on someone else while he is gone :p :wink:
SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :D

Bre
01-28-2005, 09:36 AM
SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :D
You coming over :crossx: :wink:

Roxysnow
01-28-2005, 09:37 AM
My wife would be a little bitter about it but definitely let me go. I would have to make it up to her big time though! Let's just say she would have a big shopping day! :D

THOR
01-28-2005, 09:40 AM
I would be fine.... I already bought myself my V-Day present
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/154370329-med.jpg
No really.... I see no problem with it..V-day is just another day to me, and an excuse to buy cute outfits :p
You bought yourself two chicks Bre? SWEET!!!!

BarryMac
01-28-2005, 09:40 AM
My Esposa would let me go, however, I would have too make up for it somehow...

IN2MX
01-28-2005, 09:42 AM
You coming over :crossx: :wink:
Does a one-winged duck fly in circles?
Does a bear shit in the woods?
Pregnant nun sweat??

hot_diggity_dog
01-28-2005, 09:42 AM
For the real anwser ask Boatfloating's "Warden" :argue: :p :D
For the Bull Shiat just see the replies. :rollside:
HDD :cool:

superdave013
01-28-2005, 09:48 AM
Heck, my wife wanted to change our wedding date because it fell on the NJBA's season opener. lol I told her I'd skip the race to marry her. (still get some milage out of that one too :D )
She would have zero trouble with tha Laker deal.

Bre
01-28-2005, 09:49 AM
You bought yourself two chicks Bre? SWEET!!!!
Yeah they were cheap too :p The best kind :wink:

Bre
01-28-2005, 09:50 AM
Does a one-winged duck fly in circles?
Does a bear shit in the woods?
Pregnant nun sweat??
Maybe I'll just come to you :crossx:

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-28-2005, 09:57 AM
Bling~ Does Cadie know that? :rolleyes: :p
I think she wears the pants :p :wink: She's just likes to let you think you do sometimes :wink:
I think he just wears long shorts that look like pants.. LOL!! :rollside:
I wouldn't have a problem with it..

ratso
01-28-2005, 10:01 AM
I always do the Valentines deal the day before or day after if at all possible, which is normally a fine restaurant. I don't get a kick out of waiting to be seated for 2 hours on busy nights. On Valentines, we will hit the bar for drinks and do the gift deal then. I'd go to the game...

Havasu Hangin'
01-28-2005, 10:03 AM
I think he just wears long shorts that look like pants.. LOL!! :rollside:
Pants? Blingette must have let him post it... :supp:

IN2MX
01-28-2005, 10:03 AM
Maybe I'll just come to you :crossx:
Promises, promises...... :notam:
We are still waiting...... :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-28-2005, 10:04 AM
Pants? Blingette must have let him post it... :supp:
I can see her now.. taking all his pants and making shorts.. LOL!! :2purples: :wink:

dmontzsta
01-28-2005, 10:04 AM
They way I look at it is "What can she do?". Leave? haha, theres the door. :D

mbrown2
01-28-2005, 10:05 AM
My wife would let me go no problem, but without it being said, I better make sure she has a nice Valentine Day on one of the days close to the 14th...

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-28-2005, 10:05 AM
I can see her now.. taking all his pants and making shorts.. LOL!! :2purples: :wink:
I think if she sees this they will be more a thong :rollside:
after this pic, he may already be wearing one
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1760DSC01149.JPG

lucky
01-28-2005, 10:06 AM
I always do the Valentines deal the day before or day after if at all possible, which is normally a fine restaurant. I don't get a kick out of waiting to be seated for 2 hours on busy nights. On Valentines, we will hit the bar for drinks and do the gift deal then. I'd go to the game...
COME ON RATSO -WE KNOW YOU TAKE THE GIRLFRIEND OUT THE NIGHT BEFORE AND THE MOM THE NIGHT AFTER :D :D LMAO - AS SOON AS I SAW YOU REPLIED TO THIS I HAD TO READ IT

CornWater
My wife would be okay with it, but my girlfriend would be pissed... :hammer2:

ROZ
If she's worth keeping she would understand that Laker floor tickets don't come by very often and offer him beer money. I'm sure a nice weekend get away would be an even trade back for her. Hope she's cool enough to let him go without any drama. :cool:
Now that there is funny :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
I think if she sees this they will be more a thong :rollside:
I wouldn't mind seeing that.. :shift:

BADBLOWN572
01-28-2005, 10:07 AM
So the guy should get something shiny and fast if the girl has other obligations on Steak & Blowjob day?

ratso
01-28-2005, 10:08 AM
COME ON RATSO -WE KNOW YOU TAKE THE GIRLFRIEND OUT THE NIGHT BEFORE AND THE MOM THE NIGHT AFTER :D :D LMAO - AS SOON AS I SAW YOU REPLIED TO THIS I HAD TO READ IT
Hopefully I won't have to worry about a date this Valentines Day... I absolutely HATE shopping for gifts... :hammer2: :D

ratso
01-28-2005, 10:09 AM
My wife would be okay with it, but my girlfriend would be pissed... :hammer2:
LMAO!!! You know, there's actually a lot of truth to that statement nowdays. :D

HBjet
01-28-2005, 10:13 AM
Heck, my wife wanted to change our wedding date because it fell on the NJBA's season opener. lol I told her I'd skip the race to marry her. (still get some milage out of that one too :D )
She would have zero trouble with tha Laker deal.
Knowing the both of you that doesn't surprise me... you both are cool...
A friend of mine has a few younger kids, and his youngest (10) said if you know your going to piss mom off, just get her some diamonds dad!
So, go to the game, but not before you get her some diamonds... per the 10yo!
HBjet :rollside:

switchin'addiction
01-28-2005, 10:23 AM
My wife wouldn't have a problem with it, but all of her friends are superficial (sp) & would try & make me feel like shit thought. So I'd go to the game & live it up!!

OutCole'd
01-28-2005, 10:45 AM
My wife would be OK with it, just pissed she was not the one going. She is as big a fan as me.

GHTRIM
01-28-2005, 10:45 AM
My wife wouldn't have a problem with it, but all of her friends are superficial (sp) & would try & make me feel like shit thought. So I'd go to the game & live it up!!
Good thing you didn't marry your wife's friends..... You made the right pick. :D

mbrown2
01-28-2005, 11:10 AM
My wife would be OK with it, just pissed she was not the one going. She is as big a fan as me.
Me too...my wife would be pissed she did not have a ticket as well...she luv's going to the games...

FRENCHIE
01-28-2005, 11:11 AM
just go to the game!!!! :D :hammer2:

switchin'addiction
01-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Good thing you didn't marry your wife's friends..... You made the right pick. :D
You definately got that right!

spectratoad
01-28-2005, 12:49 PM
Since I wear the pants in my show, mine would have no problems and end up handing me beer money. :D :D
Now that sounds like a whipped puppy that is trying to play while nobody (the wife) is looking. :eek: :wink:
My wife would probably tell me that I need to buy another ticket so she could go too since she is a B-Ball junkie. :hammerhea

jackpunx
01-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Bling.. I think your wife may have other plans that night :eek: :D

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 01:02 PM
Lakers-Utah....lol Would have to be a better game than that to make me go on V day.
Have to agree, the Lakers-Jazz game is not like it used to be, with the Mail Man & Stockton killing the Lakers with the pick & roll. :yuk: :D
But if it was me, (since I have not had floor seats before) I would make a strong case and go. :D What time is the game, 7:30? V-DAY is 24 hrs, Laker games only last 3hrs. :D

Kilrtoy
01-28-2005, 01:15 PM
I asked the wife what would she want me to do she said GO. So I fired her.
I would not go regardless of what day it was. i would sell the tickets and and have fun at a strip club ......

MAINEVENT
01-28-2005, 01:15 PM
My Mrs would have no problem with it we really never "Celebrate" it anyway we are always at dumont or glamis that weekend since we have met :rollside: Just buy her alittle something and she is totally cool with that
PS She would probably hook me up with a pocket full of Beer money :rollside:

Ziggy
01-28-2005, 01:18 PM
Considering that I never go to a basketball game she'd find it curious to say the least.....I'd sell the tixs and buy some bonus points with her instead. :p :p ....or like on King of Queens, spousal credit :D :D

Scream
01-28-2005, 01:23 PM
Well, why can't you do both. The Laker game is not the entire day, even though it's on a Monday, you can still play the game and see it on the same day...
My wife would have no problem with me ditching her for an opportunity to have floor seats. She'd want to go as well, but would understand. My Daughter however might take exception since Valentines day is her Birthday, too. That might get me in more hot water than with the wife. Offer the flowers and candy, etc, that morning before work, leave her a nice card, something to say you remember (biggest deal) and that you care (almost as big as remembering) then you're the "sweetest" man around (whatever, give me those tickets...)
Good luck and report on the aftermath...
Scream

Tom Brown
01-28-2005, 01:37 PM
You can still give your woman a Valentine's day treat. Get stinking drunk at the game, come home really late, and wake her up for some crazy gangsta sex. :cool:

UnionJack
01-28-2005, 01:40 PM
go to the game, wife's come and go but girlfriends are forever

CornWater
01-28-2005, 01:51 PM
go to the game, wife's come and go but girlfriends are forever
Nice.. I'm glad someone out there understands.. :D :D

UnionJack
01-28-2005, 01:58 PM
Yeah just don't tell my wife :eek:

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 02:01 PM
Since I wear the pants in my show, mine would have no problems and end up handing me beer money. :D :D
Ditto.

clownpuncher
01-28-2005, 02:12 PM
Tell your friend to tell his wife.............................
Valentines Day is a great day. He'd love to take her to a romantic dinner at a great restaurant, but, not along with the 8 million other couples. In the restaurant business Valentines Day is commonly referred to as "amature night". Everyone working that night gets slammed with a ton of tables. Many tables are full of high school kids that don't have much experience, don't order alcohol and don't really know how to tip a server. Although most restaurants will try to staff for the occasion, it's still gets outta control and the servers get frustrated by all the "amatures" which WILL affect your dining experience.
Why would anyone that wants a romantic dinner with good service, food and drink, want to go out on that night? The best bet is go the night before or after and get GOOD service, food and drink.

Bling Bling
01-30-2005, 10:56 PM
I asked the wife what would she want me to do she said GO. So I fired her.
I would not go regardless of what day it was. i would sell the tickets and and have fun at a strip club ......
Now your talking!!!

Cs19
01-30-2005, 11:05 PM
Heck, my wife wanted to change our wedding date because it fell on the NJBA's season opener
Oh yea, shes a keeper. :D

Kilrtoy
01-30-2005, 11:39 PM
Now your talking!!!
Hey bling when you feel like hanging with the little people or atleast one cult member, lets hook up, the wife really liked your wife

Throttle
01-30-2005, 11:48 PM
she would divorce me because she would have wanted to go... ooops too late...lol!

WYRD
01-31-2005, 02:12 AM
I would just go because I do not have a wife or girlfriend. Well I have a wife but she does not live with me anymore (Maybe that is why the dishes are not done!!! :frown: ) Good luck cause we all know you are going to the game!! :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: