PDA

View Full Version : Is this a sad day in ***boat History...

Mandelon
01-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Has it come to this? Is Beaumont going to divide our ***boat Community?
Will Frenchie take his weightset and go home?
Will Riverdave buy a Speedo and practice for the posedown?
Will Phat Matt post more pseudo lesbian pics to show that Beaumont is not gay?
Will Debbolas and Barbi head to the bathroom with their pocket rockets....?
Tune in tomorrow to see the exciting conclusion... :D

Havasu Hangin'
01-28-2005, 03:52 PM
Mandy...for a Brintney fan...you're a pretty smart guy.
:D

Ziggy
Que in theme music......

jdf
what time for the show

Mandelon
01-28-2005, 03:53 PM
Mandy...for a Brintney fan...you're a pretty smart guy.
Woof woof..... :D

Tom Brown
01-28-2005, 03:56 PM
People aren't happy unless they're pissed off.

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 03:57 PM
That's it. I'm taking my bar and going home. No more drinks for you. :yuk:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-28-2005, 04:00 PM
Brought to you by.....
***boat Magazine....
Yes, we are a magazine. Get this month's issue titled "Find the Typo"
and.....

ROZ
01-28-2005, 04:01 PM
Sounds like a quote from God

Debbolas
01-28-2005, 04:01 PM
:D Oh, but they were so MUCH MORE than pocket rockets :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-28-2005, 04:03 PM
:boxingguy I heard HH is buying the first round

spectratoad
That's it. I'm taking my bar and going home. No more drinks for you. :yuk:
One year.... :(

Jrocket
Ever notice how the "drama" or "conflicting" threads always have the most movement,replys? :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 04:20 PM
It was so nice for the last couple months with all the bullshit beaumont threads buried. Why can't you just let it all die???

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 04:24 PM
It was so nice for the last couple months with all the bullshit beaumont threads buried. Why can't you just let it all die???
You reading my mind again son?

Jordy
01-28-2005, 04:26 PM
You reading my mind again son?
If that is what you're thinking, then I must be. :D

WaTchTheGelCoat
01-28-2005, 04:28 PM
Because its cool to post half naked pics of your wife. And to show every other guy on ***boat how big you are. :rolleyes:

Jordy
01-28-2005, 04:29 PM
Because its cool to post half naked pics of your wife. And to show every other guy on ***boat how big you are. :rolleyes:
I guess that must be why I don't get it then. :frown: :D

BarryMac
01-28-2005, 04:33 PM
Whoa Bro, you are reading a lot of minds today aren't you???

WaTchTheGelCoat
01-28-2005, 04:33 PM
I guess that must be why I don't get it then. :frown: :D
WORD!

Jordy
01-28-2005, 04:34 PM
Whoa Bro, you are reading a lot of minds today aren't you???
My Espn must be kicking ass today. :D :cool:

FRENCHIE
01-28-2005, 04:36 PM
That's it. I'm taking my bar to Frenchies house!!!. No more drinks for you. :yuk:
...cool!!! :cool:

PHX ATC
01-28-2005, 04:46 PM
What'd I miss?
Where? What? I go to work for a few simple hours and Beaumont burns to the ground?

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 05:05 PM
Jealousy. :rolleyes:

Mandelon
01-28-2005, 05:06 PM
:hammer2:

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Beaumont burns to the ground?
We could be so lucky. Even if it did someone would drag the hell out of that dead horse for another couple months... :hammerhea
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9550&stc=1

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 05:20 PM
Of what? LMAO

Havasu Hangin'
01-28-2005, 05:20 PM
Yep...jealousy.
:cool:

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:22 PM
Of what? LMAO
Now you're reading my mind. Let's see, it's not Beaumont... hmm... :rolleyes:

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 05:24 PM
Jealous of being an oil boy for Frenchie?? Not likely.
RD :D

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 05:31 PM
You must be jealous of something. Nobody is starting shit with any of you but you all seem to want to start it with some people.
It's kind of to bad your internet impressions of yourselves is not very likeable. You might be nice people to hang out with but I am sure you have already turned people off to meeting you.

Havasu Hangin'
01-28-2005, 05:35 PM
You must be jealous of something. Nobody is starting shit with any of you but you all seem to want to start it with some people.
It's kind of to bad your internet impressions of yourselves is not very likeable. You might be nice people to hang out with but I am sure you have already turned people off to meeting you.
I am not very likeable...I admit it.

Goldilocks
01-28-2005, 05:37 PM
I am not very likeable...I admit it.
You probably shouldn't show up tonight then.

Havasu Hangin'
01-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Yeah...you're probably right.

4-B
01-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Sounds like you have yourself a start to a new TV series. Any ideas on what to call it? :cool:

FRENCHIE
01-28-2005, 05:52 PM
common now...dont spoil the fun!!!! and get the 'F' in the shower...we got dinner to do!!! :wink:

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 05:52 PM
Matt most of the posts put up have a smilie face at the end of them,meaning its all in fun.Not many of yours do,does this mean that the beaumont stuff offends you?

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 05:53 PM
common now...dont spoil the fun!!!! and get the 'F' in the shower...we got dinner to do!!! :wink:
Their always late,you know that. :p

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Matt most of the posts put up have a smilie face at the end of them,meaning its all in fun.Not many of yours do,does this mean that the beaumont stuff offends you?
His mom, while sticking up for him in another thread, said that the Oil Boy was being sarcastic. Kind of hard to tell in straight black and white with no signs of emotion, huh? :wink: :D :D :D

moneysucker
01-28-2005, 06:38 PM
Sounds like you have yourself a start to a new TV series. Any ideas on what to call it? :cool:
"The Young and the Beaumont"
As for everyone bashing the beaumont crew, which has settled down tremendously in the last few months, Why don't you let everyone have their fun. If it isn't what you do with your life, keep on keepin' on. Jumping everyone's $#it every time they turn around is bs. Everyone is on here to have a good time. As for happy faces at the end of posts... when you insult someone or their wife or girlfriend and put a happy face at the end, it is still a kick in the nuts with a smile. It doesn't make it right. My 20 pesos. :idea: :burningm: ;) <---Happy face so no one gets offended.

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 07:30 PM
"The Young and the Beaumont"
As for everyone bashing the beaumont crew, which has settled down tremendously in the last few months, Why don't you let everyone have their fun. If it isn't what you do with your life, keep on keepin' on. Jumping everyone's $#it every time they turn around is bs. Everyone is on here to have a good time. As for happy faces at the end of posts... when you insult someone or their wife or girlfriend and put a happy face at the end, it is still a kick in the nuts with a smile. It doesn't make it right. My 20 pesos. :idea: :burningm: ;) <---Happy face so no one gets offended.
Those are worth more than 20 pesos. :D

Slider
01-28-2005, 07:31 PM
Good advice :D

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Good advice :D
Thats good advice???? Not even,now something like..dont pee in the wind or dont put a bravo1 behind 1000hp motor is good advice. :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Thats good advice???? Not even,now something like..dont pee in the wind or dont put a bravo1 behind 1000hp motor is good advice. :D
Buy low, sell high. Use protection. That's good advice too. :D

Kim Hanson
01-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Now ya get it...........( . )( . )............. :D

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 08:01 PM
Buy low, sell high. Use protection. That's good advice too. :D
Take care of your teeth,there the only ones you'll get.You can smell farts in an airplane.

mike37
01-28-2005, 08:04 PM
Beaumont rocks :cool:

canuck1
01-28-2005, 08:08 PM
what he said

Jordy
01-28-2005, 08:13 PM
what he said
Damn C1, you'd better be careful what you say about Boredmont, you might end up being a whipping boy too. Oil Boy is kind of sensitive about this stuff. :D

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 08:17 PM
Who gives a Sht about the name....these are people.
I've met em', I know who they are and all I have to say is....these are some Awesome People!!!
Man, I'll roll with the Beaumont Crew ANYDAY!!!!
http://www.riverkitty.com/kittyontheprowl/DamRunGroupPhoto.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414981RepnB2.jpg

Jordy
01-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Who gives a Sht about the name....these are people.
Apparently alot of people do when every thread in the Sandbar is something related to Boredmont, as it was in the past. ;)

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Looks like the whole dam town was there.

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Apparently alot of people do when every thread in the Sandbar is something related to Boredmont, as it was in the past. ;)
Ya, maybe your right but these folks are all about boating & having fun. OP6, Beaumont....whats the difference? It's just a bunch of forum members gettin' together on the water to party. What's so bad about that? :confused:

canuck1
01-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Damn C1, you'd better be careful what you say about Boredmont, you might end up being a whipping boy too. Oil Boy is kind of sensitive about this stuff. :D
Now you know that I would never type anything like Beaumont sucks :D

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 08:30 PM
BEAUMONT ROCKS!!!:D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 08:34 PM
Ya, maybe your right but these folks are all about boating & having fun. OP6, Beaumont....whats the difference? It's just a bunch of forum members gettin' together on the water to party. What's so bad about that? :confused:
Let's see, the difference:
OP6, originally, you didn't talk about it. They have their own board. One thread is going in Hot Spots West about the next one.
Boredmont, don't have their own board, have signatures and titles, and it consumed every thread for the first couple pages of the sandbar for a couple weeks. Now it's old and seems to be dying out. It served it purpose. Why not start a board dedicated to boredmont and carry it out over there instead of polluting this one with the same old tired, played out crap?
That's the point I was making in the other thread that turned into a Jordy-slamfest. Your "fun loving" people certainly turned the stick on me when I made a blanket statement. Perhaps you should be talking to them, not me. ;)

Jordy
01-28-2005, 08:40 PM
Take care of your teeth,there the only ones you'll get.You can smell farts in an airplane.
And most importantly "POST COUNTS DON'T MEAN SHIT!!!" as it's still just the internet. So when you get 4,324 posts, you don't need to start a thread about it. :cool: :wink: :D

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 08:42 PM
Well Jordo....just for you....if there is anyway you can help me figure out how to add a forum to my website....I would be happy to have a Beaumont forum on my website! What do you think? Then everyone will be happy! :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 08:43 PM
You're talking to the wrong one for that. I know how to join them and post in them, but that's about where the extent of my knowlege ends. :(

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 08:44 PM
BEAUMONT SUCKS!!! :D

CornWater
01-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Oh BTW, never pet a burning dog.... how is that for advice.. :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 08:51 PM
Oh BTW, never pet a burning dog.... how is that for advice.. :D
Seems like pretty damn good advice to me. :D

THOR
01-28-2005, 08:54 PM
Burning dogs only hang out in the nice parts of Beaumont.

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 08:56 PM
BTW RK...It took me forever to make that post just like yours,I was laughing so much I kept making mistakes trying to duplicate it...LOL :D

mike37
01-28-2005, 08:58 PM
You're talking to the wrong one for that. I know how to join them and post in them, but that's about where the extent of my knowlege ends. :(
now thats the truth :idea:

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 08:59 PM
There is only one main skill my guy needs!!! :skull:
Ok, I'll try to figure it out....but if you know of anyone that can help...let me know! :)
BEAUMONT ROCKS!!!! :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 08:59 PM
now thats the truth :idea:
Whatever you say MyIQis37. :eek: :rolleyes:

Jordy
01-28-2005, 09:00 PM
There is only one main skill my guy needs!!! :skull:
Ok, I'll try to figure it out....but if you know of anyone that can help...let me know! :)
BEAUMONT SUCKS!!!! :D
I'd talk to Bre. She set her whole deal up. From what I've heard it's not rocket science, I've just never done it. :idea:

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 09:02 PM
I'd talk to Bre. She set her whole deal up. From what I've heard it's not rocket science, I've just never done it. :idea:
BEAUMONT ROCKS!!! :D
Ok sweety....sounds good!!! :D

mike37
01-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Whatever you say MyIQis37. :eek: :rolleyes:
it is