PDA

View Full Version : nautical rooms

38cig
04-20-2006, 03:27 PM
i need a room at the nautical for april 27 to 30th, if anyone knows of an empty one. i know i know, i dropped the ball due to my boat being (sale pending). any help would be great. call robert 1-702-683-7656 :cry:

Jordy
04-20-2006, 03:34 PM
Good luck. That's poker run weekend and last time I checked there was a cancellation list, and I've been on it for months and was still #24 or so. :(
Congrats on the boat sale though. :)

HavaSkank
04-20-2006, 04:13 PM
I once offered a drunkard $100 to lick a stripped down mattress at the Nautical after a wild Memorial weekend.
Even a broke down boozer wouldnt accept my Jackass dare

Dusty Times
04-20-2006, 09:09 PM
I've been trying for rooms for months
NO LUCK!

dicudmore
04-20-2006, 09:22 PM
TCHB's house is listed in the SPAM section as available for that particular weekend...

FOUNTAINATLAST
04-20-2006, 09:41 PM
Good luck. That's poker run weekend and last time I checked there was a cancellation list, and I've been on it for months and was still #24 or so. :(
Congrats on the boat sale though. :)
May be in a pinch myself, looking at accouple house options. Intersested in spliting some rooms in a house if I can get it???? Call me.... :)

Jordy
04-20-2006, 09:55 PM
May be in a pinch myself, looking at accouple house options. Intersested in spliting some rooms in a house if I can get it???? Call me.... :)
I've got a house and 4 or 5 girls with a jacuzzi and a spa. ;)
Way ahead of the Fountains ARE Last crew. Might get you in trouble if you hung out. :D :D :D

FOUNTAINATLAST
04-20-2006, 10:00 PM
I've got a house and 4 or 5 girls with a jacuzzi and a spa. ;)
Way ahead of the Fountains ARE Last crew. Might get you in trouble if you hung out. :D :D :D
May need some trouble got some spare room????

Jordy
04-20-2006, 10:04 PM
May need some trouble got some spare room????
I just might. I don't know who all is in yet, but there is always floor room for a blow up matress if nothing else. I'm sure we can figure something out.
On an unrelated note, who do you know, prop related, that can clean up a prop that dog-eared a bit when the annode dropped. I'd normally send it to R&R in Vegas, but I don't want to take chances with UPS. I just need one straightened out by Wed. or Thurs, if I drop it off on Monday.
Oh, and on an Imco/sporty style lower unit, do you have the little plug in speedo adapter with the hose barb for a water pressure driven speedo??? Justin needs one for the Warlock that is in my backyard.
And how much beer is in your fridge??? :D :D :D

Jordy
04-20-2006, 10:11 PM
May need some trouble
Are you sure you're ready for the kind of trouble that hanging out with that asshole Jordy guy can get you??? People talk, and this is the internet and ***boat no less. Whatever is said here must be true. :D :D :D

FOUNTAINATLAST
04-20-2006, 10:33 PM
I just might. I don't know who all is in yet, but there is always floor room for a blow up matress if nothing else. I'm sure we can figure something out.
On an unrelated note, who do you know, prop related, that can clean up a prop that dog-eared a bit when the annode dropped. I'd normally send it to R&R in Vegas, but I don't want to take chances with UPS. I just need one straightened out by Wed. or Thurs, if I drop it off on Monday.
Oh, and on an Imco/sporty style lower unit, do you have the little plug in speedo adapter with the hose barb for a water pressure driven speedo??? Justin needs one for the Warlock that is in my backyard.
And how much beer is in your fridge??? :D :D :D
Definately interested in some sleeping room if possible, atleast for two if not four let me know...
As for prop repair YES, Seth Smith Props 21st and Indian School, don't have the number handy tonight but can get you the # tommorow.
I don't have any plugs in stock but can try to locate one for you tommorow ASAP if needed... again let me know
ALWAYS PLENTY OF BEER IN THE FRIDGE!!!!! :D :D :D

Jordy
04-20-2006, 10:47 PM
Definately interested in some sleeping room if possible, atleast for two if not four let me know...
As for prop repair YES, Seth Smith Props 21st and Indian School, don't have the number handy tonight but can get you the # tommorow.
I don't have any plugs in stock but can try to locate one for you tommorow ASAP if needed... again let me know
ALWAYS PLENTY OF BEER IN THE FRIDGE!!!!! :D :D :D
4 would really be pushing the capacity of this place. I don't know all the details on who is going yet, but I'd hate to dilute Jordy and 4 girls with a pool and jacuzzi. Those are some good numbers right there. :D
I know where that prop shop is as I was there once upon a time. I'll probably pull the bad one off on Monday and go see what they can do with it.
Let me know on the plug. Not even for my boat, but I'm dealing with responsibility here. Can't wait until my little bro gets his boat. YIKES!!!!
Did someone say beer???? :D :D :D

FOUNTAINATLAST
04-20-2006, 11:02 PM
4 would really be pushing the capacity of this place. I don't know all the details on who is going yet, but I'd hate to dilute Jordy and 4 girls with a pool and jacuzzi. Those are some good numbers right there. :D
I know where that prop shop is as I was there once upon a time. I'll probably pull the bad one off on Monday and go see what they can do with it.
Let me know on the plug. Not even for my boat, but I'm dealing with responsibility here. Can't wait until my little bro gets his boat. YIKES!!!!
Did someone say beer???? :D :D :D
I wouldn't think to interupt your spa/pool time just sleeping room and showers..... :D :D :D
Although some drinking laughs and good times ahead are cool tooooooo...
I will work on the plug first thing, you trying to get it together for the run???

Jordy
04-20-2006, 11:07 PM
I wouldn't think to interupt your spa/pool time just sleeping room and showers..... :D :D :D
Although some drinking laughs and good times ahead are cool tooooooo...
I will work on the plug first thing, you trying to get it together for the run???
I'll keep you posted on the room situation.
As far as the speedo plug, it's not for me. Justin has Rob's old Warlock as he stepped up to the Donzi, and the speedo hasn't been working on the Warlock. I traced it down to the pickup out of the lower unit. He's not going to the run, so no rush. Just keeping my fleet in primo operating condition. I told Justin to call you guys for it. Where is my comission???? :D :D :D

FOUNTAINATLAST
04-20-2006, 11:10 PM
I'll keep you posted on the room situation.
As far as the speedo plug, it's not for me. Justin has Rob's old Warlock as he stepped up to the Donzi, and the speedo hasn't been working on the Warlock. I traced it down to the pickup out of the lower unit. He's not going to the run, so no rush. Just keeping my fleet in primo operating condition. I told Justin to call you guys for it. Where is my comission???? :D :D :D
Please do keep me posted. Thanks
I will work on the plug, should be no problem, just time.
Your commision is in the FRIDGE!!!! :D :D :D