PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaaahhhhhggg!!! Lake Pirate sighting

rrrr
01-31-2005, 09:18 AM
I was at the Dallas Boat Show yesterday and there's our pal Lake Pirate, selling t shirts and displaying a chopper.
Had to laugh when I saw him, he is in his early fifties and still stuck in the 60's. Ponytail, beard, madras shirt, and sandals. No wonder he's such a commie dickhead.
If you wanna make yourself sick, take a look at his forums. Our buddy Catmando hangs out there too.... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
CommieForum (http://www.lakepirateforums.com)

RiverDave
01-31-2005, 09:44 AM
I was at the Dallas Boat Show yesterday and there's our pal Lake Pirate, selling t shirts and displaying a chopper.
Had to laugh when I saw him, he is in his early fifties and still stuck in the 60's. Ponytail, beard, madras shirt, and sandals. No wonder he's such a commie dickhead.
If you wanna make yourself sick, take a look at his forums. Our buddy Catmando hangs out there too.... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
But did you take a picture?
RD

HCS
01-31-2005, 09:48 AM
A pic would have been hilarious. The photo chop gods could have a blast.

BarryMac
01-31-2005, 09:53 AM
The Butt Pirate, hangin in Texas, watch out all of our Lone Star State buddies, the Butt Pirate is on the loose...

carbonmarine
01-31-2005, 10:16 AM
"Piece of work" that guy ! :cool:

Forkin' Crazy
01-31-2005, 11:43 AM
Wow! I guess the libs have to have their own forums. They seem a bit out of place here anyway.
I guess they were tired of being bashed here. Last I saw CMD he was starting shit on Havasu Barney.com. He was run off PDQ.
Might be fun to go over there and start some shit!!! :crossx:

OGShocker
01-31-2005, 12:18 PM
r4,
If you go back to the show and snap a bunch of pictures of LP, I'll buy you a beer! Hell, I'll buy you a case of beer. :cool:

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2005, 01:54 PM
Yeah I have visited the commie forum before. Your description of him was spot on with what I expected.
Interestingly enough the keyboard player in my band is the Green Party candidate running for the Late Bob Matsui's congressional district seat in the special election. Suffice it to say, we'll never see the world from remotely the same viewpoint.

rrrr
01-31-2005, 02:09 PM
I'm going back the the show Thursday. Photos coming your way, prepare the PhotoShop rezombulator apparatus......
:D :D :D

moneypit
01-31-2005, 02:13 PM
all I remember is that he irritated ALOT of people around here!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-31-2005, 04:32 PM
That's too funny. I am always wary of old guys with ponytails. Most I have met, I don't like. Most I have met, fit his M.O. Liberal and arrogant. This includes three professors I have had recently.

Debbolas
01-31-2005, 04:35 PM
Poor River Pirate, he was at our gathering friday and I keep mixing him and Lake Pirate up.....
Why is Lake Pirate referring to himself in the third person? :rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2005, 04:42 PM
Why is Lake Pirate referring to himself in the third person? :rolleyes:
CUZ he's whacked... :hammerhea :wink:

Debbolas
01-31-2005, 04:46 PM
CUZ he's whacked... :hammerhea :wink:
lol :D
Right as usually Doc ;)

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2005, 05:00 PM
lol :D
Right as usually Doc ;)
LOL... how ya doin Debster? :wink:

Debbolas
01-31-2005, 05:02 PM
I'm doing well....back at work, getting back into the swing of things, took me awile. I get another mamogram in April.....We are going to Lake Powell on a houseboat with my friend Rhonda in June, I am sooooooooo looking forward to that! :D I hope we can take the boat all the way up to Bullfrog :D

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm doing well....back at work, getting back into the swing of things, took me awile. I get another mamogram in April.....We are going to Lake Powell on a houseboat with my friend Rhonda in June, I am sooooooooo looking forward to that! :D I hope we can take the boat all the way up to Bullfrog :D
Glad you're doing well! I have had the rheumatoid arthritis kicking my butt... otherwise getting along. Liking the idea of a new boat more and more... just need to make sure it will get used.
Lets hope Lake Powell is up about 100 feet by the time you go there!

Debbolas
01-31-2005, 08:11 PM
Glad you're doing well! I have had the rheumatoid arthritis kicking my butt... otherwise getting along. Liking the idea of a new boat more and more... just need to make sure it will get used.
Lets hope Lake Powell is up about 100 feet by the time you go there!
That would be nice, but we are going on a houseboat, so that means up river, away from Lone Rock (sandbar).....The southern part of the lake seemed to be worst...once you got through the channel there was plenty of water :D
So ...........what kind of boat are ya thinking about :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-31-2005, 08:23 PM
HIJACK!!!!!! :crossx:
:p

Debbolas
01-31-2005, 08:24 PM
opps..............sorry :wink: I owe ya one rrrr :wink:

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2005, 10:22 PM
opps..............sorry :wink: I owe ya one rrrr :wink:
neener neener... :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-31-2005, 10:25 PM
I was going to say "don't worry about it, it's two hours later in Texas, he's probably asleep." But he's still online! Go to bed, Ron!!!! G'night all.

rrrr
01-31-2005, 10:30 PM
I was going to say "don't worry about it, it's two hours later in Texas, he's probably asleep." But he's still online! Go to bed, Ron!!!! G'night all.
Pssssht! One more beer then off for bed...... :D :D