PDA

View Full Version : Now that the Fog of Alcohol has lifted

Scream
01-31-2005, 10:39 AM
I'm starting to get my memory back from Friday and Saturday :rollside:
Since joining this forum and community, I've met a lot of the best folks, and Friday at the "909/951/everyoneelseintheworld" party at the Twins Club was just another example of how great this bunch of peeps are. I saw my old friends from parties past and met some great new ones. I'd try to list them but there are way too many to even consider mentioning.
Thanks to everyone for coming out and doin the meet and greet. I think we need to make this a yearly event, to break up the winter time blues. Judging from some of the pictures, there wasn't much depression happening.lol And I think I must have been stuck in the Family Section, because there was some aciton that I missed out on. :cry: :cry:
To top it off, I took my Wife, my two sisters and thier significant others to the LA Boat Show on Saturday night. We had a fantastic time and met some forum members there as well...I think I may have even spilled my beer inside Kilrtoy's new boat (j/k, don't have a heart attack). BTW Kilr, if that was your new ride, that was one beautiful boat.
Now I'll have to drink lots of water and russian milk thistle for my liver recouperation, but I'll definately be ready for next time, when ever and why ever we all get together again.
Scream <--lovin life

Artv
01-31-2005, 10:43 AM
Can I get my name tag back?

Scream
01-31-2005, 10:47 AM
Can I get my name tag back?
LOL, yea, next time... Topless made me do it... Too funny. Good to meet you and your wife Art. We'll be seeing you on the water this year.

Artv
01-31-2005, 10:49 AM
Sounds good to me.

topless
01-31-2005, 11:37 AM
LOL, yea, next time... Topless made me do it... Too funny. Good to meet you and your wife Art. We'll be seeing you on the water this year.I knew you'd try and blame me! :sqeyes: