PDA

View Full Version : HEY RD!!! Where's the show pics?

RiverOtter
02-01-2005, 07:29 AM
The crowds gettin surley :mad: :D

BarryMac
02-01-2005, 07:33 AM
The crowds gettin surley :mad: :D
Hey Otter, maybe he needs a good kickin in the junk to get him to post 'em, I'll drive down to his shop at lunch and take care of that for ya... :D

looky_lou
02-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Yeah, where are pics. ;)

RiverOtter
02-01-2005, 07:56 AM
Hey Otter, maybe he needs a good kickin in the junk to get him to post 'em, I'll drive down to his shop at lunch and take care of that for ya... :D
I'm telling ya RD, surley crowd :supp:

JetBoatRich
02-01-2005, 08:29 AM
Not only the PIC's :jawdrop: your written summary the SHOW is entertaining :D

RiverDave
02-01-2005, 09:53 AM
My camera battery went dead after about 200 pics so I borrowed the Flying Vee's camera for the rest. Their camera was set on a higher resolution, and I'm getting the other 400+ pictures resized right now.. Uploading them to the RRL server took 5 hours last night. I'm working on it as fast as I can.
I'll tell you guys up front so as to not be dissapointed. There's not going to be any heavy "bashing" of any mfg's in this years dealio. I'll just say unlike the magazines, if it sux I'm not going to say anything good about it. LOL And any questions I can answer via PM. As it turns out when your talking to a lot of the mfg's, and trying to get them to do custom machine work with you.. they kinda frown upon a sour review of their boats. :D
This year, was by FAR AND AWAY the best boat show yet!! Everybody went over the top!! There was so many cool little nick nacks on all the boats that were usually reserved for the creme de la creme, and so many new ideas that it was very easy to get lost in a sea of "custom." :)
Another thing.. I flat ran out of time on Sunday soo... I didn't get a chance to take any pictures of the new 29 Lavey, and the new Hallett Deckboat.. :( I did see them the day before when I was doing the social rounds, and I'll probably end up snaking somebody elses pictures off the web.
RD

RiverOtter
02-01-2005, 09:57 AM
5 hours!!! Dang! Can't wait to see them. :D