PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Spam

phebus
02-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Does anyone have an OEM radio/CD player out of a Ford they want to get rid of? Bought my daughter a used Ranger, and it just has AM/FM, and she will soon die if she doesn't get a CD player.
Thanks

Speedin' Ian
02-02-2005, 01:19 PM
I may but I will have to double check. What year is the ranger?

phebus
02-02-2005, 02:02 PM
It is a 2000', and if you need me to, I could take a picture of the radio in there now, if you needed for mounting comparison.
Thanks

San Diego
02-08-2005, 11:31 AM
Can you post the picture? Will a full size Ford stereo fit?

riverbound
02-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Didn't I reply to this thread before??????
If you are still interested I still have my factory SD radio and I am more than willing to let you try it out to make sure it will work for you.

phebus
02-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Bill, thank you very much for the offer. I plan on taking you up on it, and will arrange a time to pick it up and see if it fits.
I actually planned on contacting you yesterday, but my back went out, and I was in the hospital all day undergoing more tests and pain management. I have an upcoming surgery, but while awaiting approvals from the insurance companies, things are only getting worse.
Anyway, if you could please hold on to it, I wil be contacting you soon.
Thanks,
Rick

riverbound
02-08-2005, 09:20 PM
Bill, thank you very much for the offer. I plan on taking you up on it, and will arrange a time to pick it up and see if it fits.
I actually planned on contacting you yesterday, but my back went out, and I was in the hospital all day undergoing more tests and pain management. I have an upcoming surgery, but while awaiting approvals from the insurance companies, things are only getting worse.
Anyway, if you could please hold on to it, I wil be contacting you soon.
Thanks,
Rick
Its not going anyhwere, Good luck on your back.