PDA

View Full Version : Need help posting pics from Twins..

Mrs.HLB1
02-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Can someone help? I have pics from a friend that was taking photos in an email. I log on to Image center but that is as far as I can get. :squiggle: I get a message that the file or something is incorrect or pics are too big. I can never get past that part. Please help!! :messedup: :messedup:

ratso
02-03-2005, 10:40 AM
Can someone help? I have pics from a friend that was taking photos in an email. I log on to Image center but that is as far as I can get. :squiggle: I get a message that the file or something is incorrect or pics are too big. I can never get past that part. Please help!! :messedup: :messedup:
You need to resize the pics to about 640Xwhatever first. Once you get them in the image center holler back...

ratso
02-03-2005, 10:40 AM
You need to resize the pics to about 640Xwhatever first. Once you get them in the image center holler back...
640 pixels...

Mrs.HLB1
02-03-2005, 10:46 AM
That's the problem can't get them into Image center in the first place. :hammer2: I am at work so I had my friend email them to me here and I will try from work instead of home. I have more time..

ratso
02-03-2005, 10:48 AM
That's the problem can't get them into Image center in the first place. :hammer2: I am at work so I had my friend email them to me here and I will try from work instead of home. I have more time..
If it says the pics are too big, then resize them to 640 pixels. If that doesn't work you can e-mail them to me and I can resize them for you.

Mrs.HLB1
02-03-2005, 11:03 AM
Dumb question.. but how do you resize? :confused:

UnionJack
02-03-2005, 11:21 AM
I'm still waiting for the pictures

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Dumb question.. but how do you resize? :confused:
It's not a dumb question. You have to have a photo program that will let you resize the image. Usually the program that came with your camera will let you do it, and many programs by adobe will also let you. I think you can get some basic adobe photo programs for free from their web site, but I don't know how much they will let you do. Basically you have to search around the tool bar for something that says "image" and if you click on that it should have a drop down menu that gives you an option of resizing image. I'm sure that there are enough computer gurus here that know more that can tell you for sure.

Mrs.HLB1
02-03-2005, 01:40 PM
It's not a dumb question. You have to have a photo program that will let you resize the image. Usually the program that came with your camera will let you do it, and many programs by adobe will also let you. I think you can get some basic adobe photo programs for free from their web site, but I don't know how much they will let you do. Basically you have to search around the tool bar for something that says "image" and if you click on that it should have a drop down menu that gives you an option of resizing image. I'm sure that there are enough computer gurus here that know more that can tell you for sure.
Thanks I just was told the same thing from the friend who took the pics. I will work on them.

HOOTER SLED-
02-03-2005, 03:16 PM
If you can't get help by the time I get home tonight, I'll help you. It's actually pretty easy once someone shows you how. I'm still at work.