PDA

View Full Version : Loser Bum in Barstow...................

Rod-64
02-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Rap mogul 'Suge' Knight arrested
BARSTOW, California (AP) -- Rap mogul Marion "Suge" Knight was booked on suspicion of violating his parole after police found marijuana in his truck during a traffic stop, authorities said Sunday.
Knight was arrested Saturday evening in Barstow, California, and held by sheriff's officials pending his transfer next week to state prison, said sheriff's Cpl. Lorraine Riser.
State officials would then review his case to determine whether he should be held or released, Riser said.
Police said they searched Knight's Ford pickup and found marijuana after pulling him over for making an unsafe U-turn. He was cited for not having insurance.
A woman in the vehicle, identified as Alexis Wilkenson, 18, of Las Vegas, allegedly had a fake ID and was arrested for investigation of providing false information to police. She was later released.
Knight, 39, co-founder of the pioneering rap label Death Row Records, was released from prison in 2001 after serving time for assault and weapons violations. He recently served an additional 10-month prison sentence for violating his parole and striking a Hollywood nightclub valet.
A call to Jonathan Wolfson, a publicist who has represented Knight, was not immediately returned Sunday morning.
Barstow is in San Bernardino County about 100 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles.

Kilrtoy
02-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Unlike the LAPD who is scared of him,
The SO is no scared, he is gone for awhile

Kilrtoy
02-06-2005, 05:08 PM
Err. Kilr, don't let Lowriver hear ya say that. LOL
Rio
Ok sorry
UNLIKE THE LAPD WHO IS SCARED OF HIM
best book I have ever read,
LAbyrinth, written by DET( Forced retired ) Russell Poole
better than Mark Furmans book and Daryl gates book and Good cop bad cop about NYPD. I highly recommend this book

LOWRIVER2
02-13-2005, 12:30 PM
Interesting, came across this thread.
I"ll have to read how anyone at LAPD is "scared" of Marion bitch knight.
He was seated in the booth next to me at Bauchet ST. interview section back in 01", he's a big boy indeed.
In last six months, My platoon has responded to handle two incidents where the la school police were shot at. I don't remember any school police calling us "scared" then. They seemed pretty relieved to see us roll up and handle the situation.
The L.A. Co. D.A.'s office might be scared of filing a case on Knight, but guess what, LA school police would have to file through the same D.A., it's not the cop's fault after the arrest if a DA won't file or Parole drops the ball.