PDA

View Full Version : Boat/Storage Condo Deal-SPAM

BoatPI
02-06-2005, 02:19 PM
Thought I would pass along what seems to be the DEAL for a storage condo going up in Mohave Valley. It is located about 10 Min off of I-40 on highway 95 at Boundry Cone Road (1st AVI turn off). The address is 6343 Highway 95.
Knowing the condo's in Havasu are up to 36K plus, here is the intro deal.
First phase is about to break ground with pre-completion price of $26K for a 13.3' x 40', with 14' high sectional doors. There are four phases planned.
Beni's include 24 hour security gate with DVR recorder, many cameras, showers, bathrooms, fire sprinklers, SHADED WASH RACK, lighting and 110v outlets inside units, rv dump, and on. Assc fees are $240 per year.
For the intro deal call 928/846-1844. Working on a website now that will have renderings. Project is called "River Palms Storage comdominiums".

Floored
02-06-2005, 04:34 PM
have seen sign forever, when do they start building? a friend is looking to store his boat out here again. They are next to Big Rock aren't they?

Perfect Mixer
02-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Not sure if I understand here or not. It's a storage lot, or a condo? Or maybe both. That seems like a good deal if it's both. What size units will they have. Is there a website that we could see some more information on?

Kilrtoy
02-06-2005, 04:57 PM
They are called Boat condo's, YOU CANNOT LIVE IN THEM, they are condo's for your boat.....

Perfect Mixer
02-06-2005, 06:55 PM
They are called Boat condo's, YOU CANNOT LIVE IN THEM, they are condo's for your boat.....
:messedup: OH, I get it. It seemed damn cheap! :messedup:

BoatPI
02-07-2005, 07:13 AM
I do not know the sizes of all the units. I believe the 1st phase are all the same size. I was approached to be an investor is this development about a year ago. I did not invest, but know one of the investors. The group realized that the land prices in Lake Havasu have gone so high, an economical development cannot be developed at this point. FYI as I recall the development figures ofr Havasu would result in a cost of 44K per unit. That is without factoring any profit.
So on the Mohave Valley. The location is great, on the big intersection to the Avi or on to Bullhead. There have been some delays with the County permits section. I spoke to my neighbor in Havasu (the partner) and he believes theis should be worked out in about two weeks. All monies paid will be held in an escrow account, etc. I have seen the plans, very well thought out. My neighbor is an avid boater, so he injected the shaded wash area thing and the power in the units to power battery tenders, etc. The other phases may have larger units to about 80', but call to confirm.
Knowing the prices of property and material costs, I do not believe this deal will be available in the future.

BoatPI
11-19-2005, 10:50 AM
The new website is storagecondosaz.com (http://www.storagecondosaz.com) This is truly a sweet deal.
NEW with concrete driveways, tall rool up doors, and wide driveways. I think the units start at about $26K. Check it out as the nice ones in phase one are selling fast

Essex29
11-19-2005, 10:59 AM
What's the deal with the land...Is it on a reservation?

BoatPI
11-21-2005, 08:00 PM
No it is not on reservation property. It is community owned, as in condo shareholders. Yearly assn. dues are $240, which includes electricity, water, trash bins, building insurance, security camera monitoring with DVR recording. When completed it will have showers, covered wash down area, 2 RV dumps. Each unit has timed lighting, fire sprinklers (not required by code), and electrical outlets for battery tenders, etc.