PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!!

Bigyellowcat
02-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Go to this web site I built and tell me what you think.
http://www.boxlightsucks.com
If anyone gets borred you can call them and tell them what you think of my website. boxlights number is 1-800-884-6464 then press 0
if I get enough response they might rethink there customer service and warranty procedures.
thanks
Tyson

a catered life
02-07-2005, 07:25 PM
nice to bad they didn't try to handle this before you got pissed :confused:

mickeyfinn
02-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Maybe you will get their attention. Looks like your dates are off though. I assume that all of the february 2004 dates should be 2005.

ColeTR1
02-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Looks good the hit counter did not show on my mac. I would send a link to tech TV!!

Bigyellowcat
02-07-2005, 08:15 PM
thanks for pointing out the dates I will change that in the morning.

C-2
02-07-2005, 08:56 PM
We were just debating this topic last week (putting up a website to talk shiznit about a company).
Good luck with it, let us know what happens as a result of the site, inquiring minds wanna know!!
On a side note - I still think you should have gone with the "Big Cheese" theme on your boat (a big, stand up rat). I like your flag on the front.

Havasu Hangin'
02-07-2005, 09:28 PM
We were just debating this topic last week (putting up a website to talk shiznit about a company).
The marina?
:jawdrop:

ROZ
02-07-2005, 11:01 PM
Tyson, which projectors are still working?

essexjet
02-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Hit counter not working other than that and the others mentioned above it looks good. :lightsabe

Bigyellowcat
02-10-2005, 11:19 AM
did anyone see fox news the other night when they mentioned my site?
I emailed all the news organizations my problem and told them to mention it on the air and fox news did. boy did that make my server go crazy

ROZ
02-10-2005, 11:25 AM
did anyone see fox news the other night when they mentioned my site?
I emailed all the news organizations my problem and told them to mention it on the air and fox news did. boy did that make my server go crazy
Did you get a response from Boxnolight ? :D

Bigyellowcat
02-10-2005, 12:22 PM
just recieved the replacement projectors from them about 10 minuites ago. I am going to put them in tonight and hope the throw distance, mounts, programing, ect. all work. if so they better hope I dont have any problems with these.

Freak
02-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Could it be that the equipment was never intended for the application and sales $$$ came before loosing your business because they do not have a piece of equipment that will fit your customers needs? I wonder...tech tv baby and home theater mag - home theater spot ect needs to know.

ROZ
02-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Could it be that the equipment was never intended for the application and sales $$$ came before loosing your business because they do not have a piece of equipment that will fit your customers needs? I wonder...tech tv baby and home theater mag - home theater spot ect needs to know.
The link he posted says Boxlight recommended it a fit for the application. THey even suggested he slow the fan speed down and gave him instructions on how to do the change.... If anything, Boxlight oversold and under delivered at the expense of his customer's relations....
BYC, Let us know how it works out :)

Bigyellowcat
02-10-2005, 10:03 PM
roz actually they sent me an email on how to turn the fan speed up so the projector does not overheat, it is hidden in the service mode. I did it to all of them and that made alot more noise that my customer had to deal with to. and the next question will be how long will the fan last at twice the intended voltage?