PDA

View Full Version : Home Rental In Saugus

Hallett19
02-08-2005, 05:46 PM
I have a beautiful 4 bed 3 bath house in a great area of Saugus for rent available in 1 week. It is a brand new home with an oversize kitchen with granite counter tops, fireplace, large master suite, located on a cul-de-sac street and of course, an extra deep garage for looooooong boat parking. Contact me if you or anyone you know is interested in renting it.

Hallett19
02-09-2005, 07:10 AM
I'll try to get pictures later.

ChumpChange
02-09-2005, 07:20 AM
There really is no reason to live in Saugus ever since they shut the speedway down for racing. No more demolitions derbies and figure eights made home and rent prices drop substantially.

Hallett19
02-09-2005, 10:59 AM
The schools are good.... that doesnt hurt. And being near the lakes doesnt suck either. :)

ROZ
02-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Are the CHP in the area dicks and pull peeps over for breaking the law? :notam:

Hallett19
02-16-2005, 10:44 AM
House is ready to be moved into. Just post back if you would like to see pictures. Its a great home with mountain views on a quiet street. Dont miss it !

Mrs Luvnlife
02-16-2005, 11:15 AM
There really is no reason to live in Saugus ever since they shut the speedway down for racing. No more demolitions derbies and figure eights made home and rent prices drop substantially.
Sorry, not to hijack the thread.....but ain't that the truth. When I lived in Santa Rosa/Camarillo a bunch of us would ALWAYS drive up to have some fun at the races and now that we live here we can't even enjoy the convenience of being so close! :frown: