PDA

View Full Version : Job Spam

Rexone
02-08-2005, 06:04 PM
I have a couple job positions available. First one is inside sales / phone order / order puller. Enjoying dealing with the public and excellent customer service attitude is a primary job requirement. Mechanically inclined, boat knowledge, computer and computer program (word, excel, etc) knowledge are all considered pluses. Detailed boat parts knowledge would be a plus too but not a requirement. ItÂ’s a fast paced environment (not suited for desk jockeys or daytime post whores) so if you know anyone who might be interested (who is not a flake) please send me a PM and I will provide email address or fax to send resume to.
I also have an office lead position open. Receptionist, accounting experience, typing skill, computer program (basic word, excel) and quickbooks would all be considered pluses in this position. Position would oversee 1-2 other people directly, perform daily invoicing, accts rec, accts payable, etc.
Both jobs are 8-5, 5 days a week. All applicants will be drug tested prior to hire so drug users need not apply. Starting salary will depend on many experience and skill factors and will be discussed on a case by case basis with applicants so IÂ’m not posting any salary numbers. Please PM me if interested. Thanx

dmontzsta
02-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Sounds like a great opportunity for someone to work in an awesome environment. I will keep a look out for you.

RiverDave
02-08-2005, 06:09 PM
I'm interested... but I kinda fall under the postwhore category so I'm out. :( :D
RD

Rexone
02-08-2005, 06:10 PM
hmmm lets see ... 14885. yeah I guess that would qualify you :D

Ziggy
02-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Think you meant "disqualify" :p

RiverDave
02-08-2005, 06:14 PM
14887.. ;) It's been more then 30 seconds... LOL
By the way I tried to give you a call right now, but it went straight to voice mail. Give me a call if your around, I wanted to talk to you about some stringer washers. :) 949 - 678 - 8369
RD

BarryMac
02-08-2005, 06:15 PM
How far from North SD? I can do my post whoring at night, unlike RD...

Rexone
02-08-2005, 06:16 PM
By the way I tried to give you a call right now, but it went straight to voice mail.
RD
Ditto. :confused:

BiggusJimbus
02-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Damn I wish you were in NoCal.
This is just the kind of career change that I would love to make.
Good luck in finding good folks. It's a hard job, but rewarding when you find the perfect people to add to your team.
Jimbus.

Rexone
02-08-2005, 06:33 PM
How far from North SD? I can do my post whoring at night, unlike RD...
Should be about the same drive time as say from.. LA :D

Havasu Hangin'
02-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Would I get to be a moderator, too?
:notam:

Jordy
02-08-2005, 06:54 PM
Sold. However, I choose to telecommute from Phoenix, need Fridays off, noon start times on Monday, 2 hour lunches, expense account, full benefits, retirement, vehicle allowance and a minimum of $100K a year to start with a 10% COLA every year. :cool:
When do I start? :D

DogHouse
02-08-2005, 07:00 PM
I think Jordy and I should run the new Phx sales/service office for Rex Marine. Of course we haven't cleared this with Mike yet. I need a break from the corporate world... :messedup:

Rexone
02-08-2005, 07:02 PM
Sold. However, I choose to telecommute from Phoenix, need Fridays off, noon start times on Monday, 2 hour lunches, expense account, full benefits, retirement, vehicle allowance and a minimum of $100K a year to start with a 10% COLA every year. :cool:
When do I start? :D
Job posting... 7 days a week, 12 hours a day, 1/2 hour lunch, no benefits, no nothing, with starting pay of min wage.
At least now we have room to negotiate. :D

spectras only
02-08-2005, 07:07 PM
What a bunch of wannabe's :p . Mike, good luck picking
from this lot :rollside:

Krazy K
02-08-2005, 07:13 PM
Ya hiring anyone to put catalogs out???? :p :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :p
Sheeet, down there, you'd have to be paid $20/hour just to get by!!!!
Good opp for someone though!!

WUTWZAT
02-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Job posting... 7 days a week, 12 hours a day, 1/2 hour lunch, no benefits, no nothing, with starting pay of min wage.
But do I get to play with all the billet stuff?
Do I get indoor boat storage, and if you've seen my boat do I get any employee discount? Thats about 50K a year there in savings.
How long a drive is it from OC (Irvine area) Looking for a change, just not a long drive without great compensation.
Jason

Kindsvater Flat
You farm too... :confused:

Bre
Too bad I am a post ***** :D

Rexone
02-08-2005, 07:25 PM
You farm too... :confused:
:D :D

al cole'holic
02-08-2005, 07:26 PM
If I ever find god Rexone, I will send you a resume :)

Jordy
02-08-2005, 07:40 PM
I think Jordy and I should run the new Phx sales/service office for Rex Marine. Of course we haven't cleared this with Mike yet. I need a break from the corporate world... :messedup:
Now we're cooking with gas. I'm thinking somewhere around 36th St and Thomas with mandatory company happy hour starting every day at 3:00. Wait, that's what I have now. Starting every day at 2:00. :D

DogHouse
02-08-2005, 07:50 PM
Now we're cooking with gas. I'm thinking somewhere around 36th St and Thomas with mandatory company happy hour starting every day at 3:00. Wait, that's what I have now. Starting every day at 2:00. :D
How about a waterfront facility at one of the local lakes? We could do parts and service and on-water test/tune, prop swap, etc. Of course we would reserve the right to personally test drive any of the higher performance rigs that came through the shop. Gotta keep a close eye on quality control after all.
:cool:

Jordy
02-08-2005, 07:54 PM
How about a waterfront facility at one of the local lakes? We could do parts and service and on-water test/tune, prop swap, etc. Of course we would reserve the right to personally test drive any of the higher performance rigs that came through the shop. Gotta keep a close eye on quality control after all.
:cool:
That could be a good satellite facility. You don't realize what's at 36th St and Thomas do you? :D

Mrs. casean
02-08-2005, 08:16 PM
If I were graduating tomorrow instead of May, I'd like to apply. Darn college! :D

DogHouse
02-08-2005, 08:17 PM
That could be a good satellite facility. You don't realize what's at 36th St and Thomas do you? :D
Hmmm, that's stumbling distance to Bourbon St as I recall. I may be starting to catch on...
:devil:

mbrown2
02-08-2005, 08:37 PM
If I ever find god Rexone, I will send you a resume :)
LMAO....
Rex, could you make sure the one of those job description has something to do with Catalogue completion/distribution......I forgot, that job was downsized......should have outsourced it to India... :rollside:

Squirtin Thunder
02-08-2005, 08:40 PM
I have a couple job positions available. First one is inside sales / phone order / order puller. Enjoying dealing with the public and excellent customer service attitude is a primary job requirement. Mechanically inclined, boat knowledge, computer and computer program (word, excel, etc) knowledge are all considered pluses. Detailed boat parts knowledge would be a plus too but not a requirement. ItÂ’s a fast paced environment (not suited for desk jockeys or daytime post whores) so if you know anyone who might be interested (who is not a flake) please send me a PM and I will provide email address or fax to send resume to.
I also have an office manager position open. Receptionist, accounting experience, typing skill, computer program (basic word, excel) and quickbooks would all be considered pluses in this position.
Both jobs are 8-5, 5 days a week. All applicants will be drug tested prior to hire so drug users need not apply. Starting salary will depend on many experience and skill factors and will be discussed on a case by case basis with applicants so IÂ’m not posting any salary numbers. Please PM me if interested. Thanx
Now Mike would I be disqualified from this ???
Jim

Rexone
02-08-2005, 08:48 PM
Now Mike would I be disqualified from this ???
Jim
hoooooooooolyshit :D
No we try not discriminate against ford guys. They have enough problems :D
I'm thinking the drive might be a bitch though.

Squirtin Thunder
02-08-2005, 08:50 PM
hoooooooooolyshit :D
No we try not discriminate against ford guys. They have enough problems :D
I'm thinking the drive might be a bitch though.
Yah Mike it would kick my ass !!!
And my wallet too !!!
Jim

Tom Brown
02-08-2005, 08:51 PM
You wouldn't hire a jet boater, would you mike? I mean... come on. :D

Jordy
02-08-2005, 08:54 PM
Hmmm, that's stumbling distance to Bourbon St as I recall. I may be starting to catch on...
:devil:
Now you're picking up what I'm laying down. ;)

Rexone
02-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Hey I own whackers (shhhh). We've been known to hire an occasional jetter :jawdrop:
Yes Jason is here

BarryMac
02-08-2005, 08:59 PM
What are you saying Brown? A jetter could do the job better than any whacker...

Tom Brown
02-08-2005, 09:00 PM
A jetter could do the job better than any whacker...
Sure... if that job is sucking on another man's penis until he comes.

OutCole'd
02-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Speaking of jobs Mike, How are your people doing with the clamp on silencers??

Rexone
02-08-2005, 09:04 PM
Speaking of jobs Mike, How are your people doing with the clamp on silencers??
We are still working on the clamp assy part of it. I wish I had a firm date but I don't yet. The production band clamps that I found available basically sucked so we're building it from scratch so the silencers don't end up in the ocean after a day of jumping swells.

Kim Hanson
02-08-2005, 09:21 PM
I also have an office manager position open. Receptionist, accounting experience, typing skill, computer program (basic word, excel) and quickbooks would all be considered pluses in this position.
Im a people person Mike or do you have an opening for a shit disturber :( ......I can help your Company out big time..........( . )( . ).... :wink:

OutCole'd
02-08-2005, 09:24 PM
We are still working on the clamp assy part of it. I wish I had a firm date but I don't yet. The production band clamps that I found available basically sucked so we're building it from scratch so the silencers don't end up in the ocean after a day of jumping swells.
Not to completely hijack you're thread, but do you expect to have anything before this season gets going? I need to have something on my boat by mid April.

Rexone
02-08-2005, 09:27 PM
Not to completely hijack you're thread, but do you expect to have anything before this season gets going? I need to have something on my boat by mid April.
If I have to guess it would be the 2nd half of March on the clamp ons based on what I'm seeing in production time.

OutCole'd
02-08-2005, 09:28 PM
If I have to guess it would be the 2nd half of March on the clamp ons based on what I'm seeing in production time.
Good deal, I hope I can count on you to spam the hell out of them on the boards, so I don't have to call you at home everyday till their out.

Ivan Dan
02-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Rex check your PM's

Rexone
02-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Thanks Dan

lucky
02-09-2005, 09:57 AM
mike - should definatley consider Bre- just think of the people she would bring in ---- she is truley gifted at displaying items :D hell pay her double of what you make ( she's worth it :jawdrop: ) lmao
or you could just hire the ford guy - after all you would sell alot of parts then :D

jdf
02-09-2005, 02:32 PM
how about opening a shop in tx rexone

Rexone
02-10-2005, 11:47 AM
rex tex marine :D