PDA

View Full Version : Found a new product to save fuel!!!

HefeRaton
04-21-2006, 12:58 PM
This is no joke guys, I got hooked on this product that gets me an additional 21% more fuel mileage. The best part is it works for diesel motors as well. I gave this product to 2 of my buddies that are sceptical over everything and they jumped right in after seeing the difference. There are a lot of bogus products out there but this one is the real deal. Exxon has tried to purchase it to keep it from hitting the market, but they were told to take a hike so the average joe can get a break from these money suckers. Let me know if you want more info.

syke-o
04-21-2006, 01:00 PM
S P A M .... :220v:

moneypit
04-21-2006, 01:00 PM
Ummm.... What is it? A bicycle?

uvindex
04-21-2006, 01:02 PM
Exxon has tried to purchase it to keep it from hitting the market.They were going to put it next to the carburetor that runs on water I suppose. Sheesh.

2Driver
04-21-2006, 01:05 PM
Granny from Beverly Hillbillies sold Mr Drysdale the cure for the common cold. :rolleyes:

pjones
04-21-2006, 01:07 PM
I saw something about it on another site..Some kind of "Gas Pill"
Bio performance is the name of the co.
Can you say snake oil?
Probably will work real well w/ the turbonator....

JetBoatRich
04-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Must be MAN power :skull: we push our vehicles :yuk:

soupersonic
04-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Probably will work real well w/ the turbonator....
I thought the turbonator was what they called it when Ahhnold went to Iraq :)

Ziggy
04-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Must be MAN power :skull: we push our vehicles :yuk:
Ah ha, you have Chevy's eh? :p

shueman
04-21-2006, 01:14 PM
Try late night TV maybe... :rolleyes:

lucky
04-21-2006, 01:16 PM
a harness to hook up to a bitching wife ,

MagicMtnDan
04-21-2006, 01:30 PM
Here's the secret! Check it out (http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/maintenance-accessories/gassaving-devices-1105/overview.htm)

rivercrazy
04-21-2006, 01:31 PM
If it sounds to good to be true...... One of the universal truths....

JetBoatRich
04-21-2006, 01:35 PM
Can't decide which to buy :rolleyes:
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/resources/Categories/CarsTrucks/Reports/Images/0409sav004.jpg
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/resources/Categories/CarsTrucks/Reports/Images/0409sav003.jpg
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/resources/Categories/CarsTrucks/Reports/Images/0409sav002.jpg

Mandelon
04-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Wait till they get David Copperfield to be the spokesman... Oooooh Magic. :rolleyes:

BigBlockBaja
04-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Hamster in a wheel?

spectratoad
04-21-2006, 01:52 PM
How come he's not back to back his claims? :cool: Don't be a hit and run poster Hefe. :)

Old Texan
04-21-2006, 01:56 PM
It's true. Heres the kit: You get a midget (PC- Little Fellow) that hides in your trunk. When you're in WalMart the sneaky lil' basturd siphons 5-10 gallons from neighboring vehicles and transfers it to your tank. He's got a little drill that pokes ino the guy's tnk and he plugs the whole with Double Bubble. :rolleyes:

uvindex
04-21-2006, 02:02 PM
How come he's not back to back his claims? :cool: Don't be a hit and run poster Hefe. :)Maybe the FTC shut him down... :)
FTC Seeks to Shut Down Bogus “Automotive Fuel Saver” Operation
The Federal Trade Commission has asked a U.S. district court judge to shut down an operation that used illegal spam to make deceptive claims about an “automotive fuel saver” that doesn’t save fuel. The FTC charges that the spam violates the CAN-SPAM Act and the deceptive claims violate the FTC Act. The agency will ask the court to permanently bar the law violations and order the defendants to provide redress for consumers.
An FTC complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Chicago alleges that Anthony Renda and International Research and Development Corporation manufacture and market a “magnetic device” under the names FuelMAX and Super FuelMAX. They claim that when the device is attached to an automobile’s fuel line, it will fracture gasoline hydrocarbon chains through magnetic resonance and:
* Increase mileage by up to 27%;
* Reduce Fuel Consumption;
* Reduce Emissions;
* Provide Accelerated Combustion; and
* Burn Fuel That is Normally Exhausted as Un-burned Pollution.

HefeRaton
04-21-2006, 02:04 PM
trust me guys I was sceptical as well, but it really works. Biofuel is the product, but you don't want to use the pills. The powder is the way to go. I know this sounds like a sales pitch but it's not. I was just passing it along to you guys because everyone that I know that has used this has come back with positive results including myself.

ECeptor
04-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Maybe true if the product is a 2x4 you duct tape to the back side of your accelerator pedal....

moneypit
04-21-2006, 02:09 PM
trust me guys I was sceptical as well, but it really works. Biofuel is the product, but you don't want to use the pills. The powder is the way to go. I know this sounds like a sales pitch but it's not. I
1. Im still skeptical
2. It still sounds like a sales pich.

Hallett19
04-21-2006, 02:10 PM
Acetone ??
Do we really need to go through this again :p

uvindex
04-21-2006, 02:11 PM
Biofuel is the product, but you don't want to use the pills. "Biofuel" is a generic term that can mean anything from used french fry grease to ethanol made from corn (and lots of other things). How about a specific product name and web site please?

moneypit
04-21-2006, 02:21 PM
"Biofuel" is a generic term that can mean anything from used french fry grease to ethanol made from corn (and lots of other things). How about a specific product name and web site please?
www.bullshit.com

HefeRaton
04-21-2006, 02:25 PM
Maybe true if the product is a 2x4 you duct tape to the back side of your accelerator pedal....
I don't drive anywhere under 80mph because if you're going less than that you're getting run over. Even at that I still saw an increase in mileage. Thats even with my truck geared, programed, intake and exhaust modifications on top of an 8" lift.

spectras only
04-21-2006, 02:27 PM
I'll just be happy if this fuel will be cheaper = E85 .
http://www.e85fuel.com/information/ford.php

HM
04-21-2006, 02:28 PM
I don't drive anywhere under 80mph because if you're going less than that you're getting run over. Even at that I still saw an increase in mileage. Thats even with my truck geared, programed, intake and exhaust modifications on top of an 8" lift.
Wow, it sounds great. Don't listen to these nay sayers!!!
Is there any opportunity to sell this stuff as well? I know a ton of people!! You will get rich off of my efforts alone! Is there some kind of seminar or meeting I can go to in this area?

HefeRaton
04-21-2006, 02:31 PM
www.bioperformance.com. Check it out for yourself. I'll tell you this the site did not get me hooked it was my buddy that gave me a bottle to try out that convinced me. PM me and if you are seriously interested and for those that are serious I can see about sampling out some.

HefeRaton
04-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Wow, it sounds great. Don't listen to these nay sayers!!!
Is there any opportunity to sell this stuff as well? I know a ton of people!! You will get rich off of my efforts alone! Is there some kind of seminar or meeting I can go to in this area?
PM me I can get you started on your own because right now you can become a distributor and make the money for yourself.

stoker
04-21-2006, 02:34 PM
www.bioperformance.com. Check it out for yourself. I'll tell you this the site did not get me hooked it was my buddy that gave me a bottle to try out that convinced me. PM me and if you are seriously interested and for those that are serious I can see about sampling out some.
Cloudy and 32 degrees :rollside:

rivercrazy
04-21-2006, 02:36 PM
PM me I can get you started on your own because right now you can become a distributor and make the money for yourself.
OK now I get it - Another "Pryamid Scheme" (relabeled network marketing)

slovolvo
04-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Shenannagins! Anyone esle claiming shenannagins?

moneypit
04-21-2006, 02:40 PM
Cloudy and 32 degrees :rollside:
lol... Thats what I got

USCFAN
04-21-2006, 02:44 PM
This must be like the swamp land that Ponch is selling in BF Florida somewhere, on late night T.V. :crossx:

HM
04-21-2006, 02:44 PM
Fuggin Sweet. And all I have to do is find 2 or 3 people who want to make a little extra money like me, and teach them exactly what I did. Sell a little product, and find 2 or 3 people who want to make a little extra money. I will be in business for myself, but not by myself. I am going to get rich with the masses, not at the expense of the masses. Then, overtime, I will have 100 or more people who want to make a little extra income doing exactly what I did, then I will be making $25,000 a month.....RESIDUALLY!!! FOCK YA BABY! I am calling the boss and telling him to take this job and shove it!!! Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? I HAVE ARRIVED!!! THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR BRINGING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ME!!!

topless
04-21-2006, 02:45 PM
PM me I can get you started on your own because right now you can become a distributor and make the money for yourself.Stop trying to steal my business partner. We have our own products to sell so he doesn't have time for yours. :cry:

HM
04-21-2006, 02:47 PM
OK now I get it - Another "Pryamid Scheme" (relabeled network marketing)
No no no no NO! It is now called Relational Selling or Direct Selling.
You are such a hater. By the way, would you like to be an official distributor of Hate Be Gone?

HM
04-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Stop trying to steal my business partner. We have our own products to sell so he doesn't have time for yours. :cry:
Hey, I FUGGIN QUIT!!! You been riding my ass, making me wear chaps, riding my Johnson like I am fricken superman!!! I have had enough!!! I am rich rich rich I tell ya, or atleast I soon will be. And I won't have to deal with your sexual harassment!!!

topless
04-21-2006, 02:50 PM
No no no no NO! It is now called Relational Selling or Direct Selling.
You are such a hater. By the way, would you like to be an official distributor of Hate Be Gone?
Hate be Gone is great. Do you think Lucky will distribute Fag Be Gone for us?

topless
04-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Hey, I FUGGIN QUIT!!! You been riding my ass, making me wear chaps, riding my Johnson like I am fricken superman!!! I have had enough!!! I am rich rich rich I tell ya, or atleast I soon will be. And I won't have to deal with your sexual harassment!!!NO NO NO Don't leave! I'm working on a new product as we speak.........Sexual Harassment Be Gone.. :idea:

INSman
04-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Nice website, packed with all kinds of information on the product :hammerhea

HM
04-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Hate be Gone is great. Do you think Lucky will distribute Fag Be Gone for us?
Sorry baby, I lost my mind on that last post. We really gotta find someone else to test our products on!
Sorry HefeRaton.....I got a good thing going with Topless, and as you have seen, it has its perks. ;)
But, HefeRaton has given me an idea!! Let's start our own pyramid scheme.....uh hum...I mean "Network Marketing" division to sell our products. We can charge people $500 to get set up as a distributor, require them to buy $1,000 in inventory, and then give them bonuses for recruiting more "distributors." Wada say....shnookums?
And, don't trust lucky to personally handle any product with the word Fag on it. Just don't do it.

topless
04-21-2006, 03:01 PM
Sorry baby, I lost my mind on that last post. We really gotta find someone else to test our products on!
Sorry HefeRaton.....I got a good thing going with Topless, and as you have seen, it has its perks. ;)
But, HefeRaton has given me an idea!! Let's start our own pyramid scheme.....uh hum...I mean "Network Marketing" division to sell our products. We can charge people $500 to get set up as a distributor, require them to buy $1,000 in inventory, and then give them bonuses for recruiting more "distributors." Wada say....shnookums?
And, don't trust lucky to personally handle any product with the word Fag on it. Just don't do it.Wow, that sounds great! Even if we only recruited ***boat members, we would be millionares in no time at all.

moneypit
04-21-2006, 03:02 PM
HolyMoly on a roll n' shit.

Old Man Havasu
04-21-2006, 03:05 PM
A nice pair of birch oars to pretend you are a rowboat??

Hal
04-21-2006, 03:23 PM
I can't get that web site, is it the same as this one?
http://www.ethosfr.com/OurProduct/FuelSavings.html
http://www.ethosfr.com/OurProduct/MileageIncrease.html

SmokinLowriderSS
04-21-2006, 04:11 PM
This is no joke guys, I got hooked on this product that gets me an additional 21% more fuel mileage. The best part is it works for diesel motors as well. I gave this product to 2 of my buddies that are sceptical over everything and they jumped right in after seeing the difference. There are a lot of bogus products out there but this one is the real deal. Exxon has tried to purchase it to keep it from hitting the market, but they were told to take a hike so the average joe can get a break from these money suckers. Let me know if you want more info.
Since I just got an 11.23% increase from having my muffler bearings properly clearanced and serviced, this might be really sweet. Question, Will I need to change the settings on my Kuhneutson Valve and will this additive substance harm my piston return springs?

Chico&Zeus
04-21-2006, 04:20 PM
Just don't go past 88.6 mph or the flux capasitor will send 1.21 jigawatts straight up your ass! :220v:

Playbuoy
04-21-2006, 05:03 PM
trust me guys I was sceptical as well, but it really works. Biofuel is the product, but you don't want to use the pills. The powder is the way to go. I know this sounds like a sales pitch but it's not. I was just passing it along to you guys because everyone that I know that has used this has come back with positive results including myself.
ARE YOU BARRY BONDS?

Rocky
04-21-2006, 05:21 PM
I was at the gas staion the other day and I saw the guy next to me dumping this stuff in his diesel tank. He swore by it as he tows horses back and fourth from AZ to NM. He said he got three miles more per gallon towing his 5th wheel horse trailer and even more empty. He gave me his number and said he would send me some but i never called. I looked for some online and it was expensive almost the same as the the extra money you would be putting in the tank.

Magic34
04-21-2006, 06:03 PM
Let me guess..... Fuel Pill, but that pill doesn't work in the diesel motors, you must use that powder.
This is a binary MLM comp plan company. 8 months of calling all your friends and family, only for it to go broke after those 8 months. Binary plans look way too much like pyramid schemes.
How did your article/ABC news coverage go? Let me show you in case you missed it:
Can a Pill Reduce Your Gas Costs?
Company Says Gas Pill Leads to 10 Percent to 20 Percent Savings
April 17, 2006 — - With the average price of a gallon of regular gas soaring to $2.68, drivers are looking for any way to cut down on costs at the pump.
Consumer groups, however, warn promotions promising quick fixes are usually too good to be true.
One of the latest ads sweeping the Internet is a "gas pill" marketed by Fuel Freedom International. Fuel Freedom International says dropping a $2 MPG-Cap in your tank with every fill up will increase mileage by 10 percent or 20 percent. When ABC affiliate WPVI asked a AAA expert to test-drive the pill, results were not as significant.
AAA saw no improvement while driving at 34 mph and just a 4 percent increase in mileage at 65 mph.
The company recommended a bigger dose, but when AAA used four pills in the tank, it didn't make a difference.
"I didn't see anything approaching any of the claims for 10 [percent], 20 [percent] or 30 percent improvement in mileage," said Tom McLaughlin of AAA.
The company suggested McLaughlin might have to burn several tanks of gas before the pill kicked in. Fuel Freedom International did not return "Good Morning America's" calls for comment.
The Environmental Protection Agency has not tested MPG-Caps, but it has tested more than 100 other gadgets and additives that say they will save gas and has found they do not work.
"Those kind of claims, we have yet to find any kind of device or additive that can produce that type of result," said Joni Lupovitz of the Federal Trade Commission.
In 2005, ABC investigated a $90 million magnet that attached to your fuel line and was supposed to increase mileage by 27 percent. Lupovitz said when the product was tested, it was found to be bogus. The FTC sued the company, which agreed to pull its ads.
"We really want marketers to know we're watching them. We're monitoring the airwaves and the Internet and the print ads, and that we will take action if we see something that's egregious," Lupovitz said.
There may not be a quick fix for high gas prices, but there are some simple steps to improve gas mileage:
Keep your car tuned up
Slow down and avoid a lot of jerky starts and stops
Make sure your tires are properly inflated
Remove excess weight from the trunk
If you typically drive 12,000 miles a year, these simple steps could save you up to a couple hundred dollars.
ABC consumer correspondent Elisabeth Leamy reported this story for ABC News.
Copyright © 2006 ABC News Internet Ventures
If you want to know more, I am heavily involved in the direct selling/MLM iindustry.
By the way...... tell your owners/founders thanks for throwing another black cloud over the industry!!!!! A$$holes!!!!! :mad:

Wake Havasu
04-21-2006, 06:08 PM
http://www.conspiracycafe.com/gallery/cozumel/corona.jpg

stoker
04-21-2006, 06:09 PM
I used this stuff, it added 27% to my milage.
I also added a K&N filter which added another 5% to my milage.
Added an Air Bleed Device. These devices bleed air into the carburetor. They usually are installed in the Positive Crankcase Ventilation line or as a replacement for idle-mixture screws. This added 15% to my milage!
And one of these for an additional 16% improved gas milage. Liquid Injection. These products add liquid into the fuel/air intake system and not directly into the combustion chamber.
Another 22% with this. Fuel Line Devices (magnets). These magnetic devices, clamped to the outside of the fuel line or installed in the fuel line to change the molecular structure of gasoline.
Add another 17% with this baby! Mixture Enhancers (under the carburetor). These devices are mounted between the carburetor and intake manifold and enhance the mixing or vaporization of the air/fuel mixture.
And a couple more for an additional 29% increase. BRAKE-EZ; Dynamix; Fuel Maximiser; Gyroscopic Wheel Cover; Kamei Spoilers**; Kat's Engine Heater; Lee Exhaust and Fuel Gasification EGR; Mesco Moisture Extraction System; P.S.C.U. 01 Device; Treis Emulsifier.
All of these for a total of 131% better gas milage!
The only bitch is........every 160 miles or so you have to pull over and drain gas from your tank. :D

XTRM22
04-21-2006, 06:30 PM
I used this stuff, it added 27% to my milage.
I also added a K&N filter which added another 5% to my milage.
Added an Air Bleed Device. These devices bleed air into the carburetor. They usually are installed in the Positive Crankcase Ventilation line or as a replacement for idle-mixture screws. This added 15% to my milage!
And one of these for an additional 16% improved gas milage. Liquid Injection. These products add liquid into the fuel/air intake system and not directly into the combustion chamber.
Another 22% with this. Fuel Line Devices (magnets). These magnetic devices, clamped to the outside of the fuel line or installed in the fuel line to change the molecular structure of gasoline.
Add another 17% with this baby! Mixture Enhancers (under the carburetor). These devices are mounted between the carburetor and intake manifold and enhance the mixing or vaporization of the air/fuel mixture.
And a couple more for an additional 29% increase. BRAKE-EZ; Dynamix; Fuel Maximiser; Gyroscopic Wheel Cover; Kamei Spoilers**; Kat's Engine Heater; Lee Exhaust and Fuel Gasification EGR; Mesco Moisture Extraction System; P.S.C.U. 01 Device; Treis Emulsifier.
All of these for a total of 131% better gas milage!
The only bitch is........every 160 miles or so you have to pull over and drain gas from your tank. :D
Now that's funny!! And I gotta admit I tried one of the tornado fuel savers, internet deal so it was half price, or still 3 times what it was worth. Know what? at least on my V-10 it worked, 1-1.5 more mpg so it took 3 years to pay for it self, but combined with the K&N air filter it's almost tolerable milage.
Chuck

SmokinLowriderSS
04-21-2006, 06:34 PM
If i tried it do you think it would cause harm to my berkeley hyper thruster? I just had the frugal shaft blueprinted and dont want my blinker fluid to burn up...
Man, yea, that burned up blinker fluid makes a mess that just defies description, the dino kind anyhow. If you use the new synthetic, it's not as bad, cleanable with boiling acetone & Dow Scrubbing-Bubbles, a loofa helps.

spectratoad
04-21-2006, 06:45 PM
They have muffler bearing and blinker fluid of you're low. They even have a tampon dispenser. :rolleyes:
Cool hard to find stuff (http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=index)

Magic34
04-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Fuggin Sweet. And all I have to do is find 2 or 3 people who want to make a little extra money like me, and teach them exactly what I did. Sell a little product, and find 2 or 3 people who want to make a little extra money. I will be in business for myself, but not by myself. I am going to get rich with the masses, not at the expense of the masses. Then, overtime, I will have 100 or more people who want to make a little extra income doing exactly what I did, then I will be making $25,000 a month.....RESIDUALLY!!! FOCK YA BABY! I am calling the boss and telling him to take this job and shove it!!! Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? I HAVE ARRIVED!!! THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR BRINGING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ME!!!
Knew I would find some post in here.
LMAO!!!!

HM
04-21-2006, 09:00 PM
Knew I would find some post in here.
LMAO!!!!
I was waiting for you to see this post!! I still got a bit more baggage to get out of the system :D

Mandelon
04-21-2006, 09:17 PM
The powder is really a quasi intra tertiary petro-reactant methamphetamine derivative. It stimulates the ethyl tetra bio molecules within the cell walls of the liquified chemical fuel stabilizers inherent in the design of the propellant antagonizers. It essentially makes the fuel thinner. Thinner gas atomizes better, so it takes less gas to make the engine go.
duh.

Magic34
04-21-2006, 09:37 PM
Even if this magnet worked, how many billions of miles would you have to drive to recoup your $90 million investment?
I have no idea... I didn't write the article, but you make a very valid point.

Magic34
04-21-2006, 10:01 PM
I was waiting for you to see this post!! I still got a bit more baggage to get out of the system :D
I hear ya... I have had to deal with so much BS with this company so far. There are a few of these fuel savers going around right now in the industry.
Here is what makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.
They say that you need to run 4 tanks through it before you may see a difference if the "pill" does not work. That makes no sense to me at all. Once you use the gas, you replace it with more gas and have to treat that gas?
So, you have a 40 gallon tank and you use 39 gallons and go refuel, but you then retreat the gas again. If this was to fix it at all, why would it work on the 4th tank of treated gas, but not the first or second? It makes no difference, either it is in the gas or it isn't.
And the Exxon comment.... That will never be proved, how can you? So let's see, your company makes a claim that Exxon wanted to buy it so it doesn't come to market, but your company declined and instead wanted to start a MLM company using a binary comp plan that your owners know will fall apart within a year or so. So, ask Exxon, and sure they'll say, "yeah, we wanted to buy the rights to that product, but we didn't come to the table with the right dollar figure." Exxon clearly did not have enough billions to give to the founders of your company.
Good luck, post us an update in 6 months.

HM
04-21-2006, 10:06 PM
The powder is really a quasi intra tertiary petro-reactant methamphetamine derivative. It stimulates the ethyl tetra bio molecules within the cell walls of the liquified chemical fuel stabilizers inherent in the design of the propellant antagonizers. It essentially makes the fuel thinner. Thinner gas atomizes better, so it takes less gas to make the engine go.
duh.
Unfortunately, this technology forms more ionic bonds causing atomization to be less efficient. While the fuel is thinner, the fuel is actually harder to atomize and creates larger cluster molecules sticking together, and even causes a bit of pooling thus making both lean and rich conditions at the same time in the same cylinder. Think of it as paint splattering when you roll it to fast as you have a similar physical characteristic happening here. To counter the ionic bond, additives need to be added to interfere with the ionic bonding. Unfortunately, these additives affect fuel-air ratios, but most ignition computers cannot adjust for it properly and tend to make lean conditions. These lean conditions appear to be gains in mileage, while the slow, or fast destruction of the engine takes place. These additive also do not burn clean, and will ultimately block up a catalytic converter.
But what the hell do I know?

HM
04-21-2006, 10:11 PM
I hear ya... I have had to deal with so much BS with this company so far. There are a few of these fuel savers going around right now in the industry.
Here is what makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.
They say that you need to run 4 tanks through it before you may see a difference if the "pill" does not work. That makes no sense to me at all. Once you use the gas, you replace it with more gas and have to treat that gas?
So, you have a 40 gallon tank and you use 39 gallons and go refuel, but you then retreat the gas again. If this was to fix it at all, why would it work on the 4th tank of treated gas, but not the first or second? It makes no difference, either it is in the gas or it isn't.
And the Exxon comment.... That will never be proved, how can you? So let's see, your company makes a claim that Exxon wanted to buy it so it doesn't come to market, but your company declined and instead wanted to start a MLM company using a binary comp plan that your owners know will fall apart within a year or so. So, ask Exxon, and sure they'll say, "yeah, we wanted to buy the rights to that product, but we didn't come to the table with the right dollar figure." Exxon clearly did not have enough billions to give to the founders of your company.
Good luck, post us an update in 6 months.
Hey, sent you a little PM. Get out your reading glasses! :D

Magic34
04-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Hey, sent you a little PM. Get out your reading glasses! :D
Got it :crossx:
By the way, 20% is a huge figure. Do you not think that the auto mfgs would be all over this right now in this war for sales? The cars with the highest MPG are the hottest on the market right now as well.

Rexone
04-21-2006, 10:56 PM
I'm finding this post very ironic coming from you.

maxwedge
04-21-2006, 11:20 PM
I got three more miles per gallon just reading the post! and I'm loosing weight and devolping firmer abs as I type this. In fact, by the time I log off tonight, I will have a net worth of just under 3.2 million, and my skin will never have looked so young. :D

HM
04-21-2006, 11:29 PM
I'm finding this post very ironic coming from you.
you aint seen nuthin, yet!
Ironic how I wanted people to NOT think badly of MLM. Amazing how my action to make something not happen turned me into Pyramid Boy....crushing pyramid scams in a single post!!!
I swear you are my long lost brother that was kidnapped by a nudist gay colony. Glad to see you turned out "o.k." :rolleyes:
:) :) :)

HM
04-21-2006, 11:30 PM
I got three more miles per gallon just reading the post! and I'm loosing weight and devolping firmer abs as I type this. In fact, by the time I log off tonight, I will have a net worth of just under 3.2 million, and my skin will never have looked so young. :D
So you are saying you feel like you are 17 again, only with better judgement?
:D

maxwedge
04-21-2006, 11:40 PM
So you are saying you feel like you are 17 again, only with better judgement?
:D
All I know is that if HeferRaton hadn't posted up this really usefull Bio fuel/weather website, I wouldn't have LMAO quite so hard at this post and my life would be totally different. Thanks dude! :D

Raylar
04-22-2006, 07:02 AM
Come on ***boat moderators, get these clowns off the forum!! Crap, crap, crap and they always seem to show up just when gas gets pricey! I challage anyone of them to submit their product to an independant source, lets say the Southern California Auto Club testing services and lets run a real test!! Problem is these clowns will never show up and if they did the results they claim, even at 15% won't be there. There is no crap you are going to pour in your tank, gas or diesel thats going to make "Magic Milage" for either gas or diesel. If anybody for real thinks they are getting even 20% better mileage then they either don't know how to run a true test or they are weak in math!!
Enough of this bullshit!! Lets find better verifiable ways to increase the efficiency of our vehicles and better ways to keep oil producers, refiners, wholesale distrbutors and alas rape prone oil companies out of the monopoly business and into a competitive capitalistic market!!!
You clowns heard me put up to the real testing or crawl back in your bullshit hole!! :crossx:
Ray @ Raylar

Not So Fast
04-22-2006, 07:14 AM
Well said Ray :rolleyes: NSF

soupersonic
04-22-2006, 07:56 AM
In your deisel truck ,if you slow down to 2000 rpm on the highway instead of 2300-2500 rpm you will realize a 15 - 25% increase in mpg.Please PM me for instructions and of course for my address so you can send a check. :) :)

RiverToysJas
04-22-2006, 08:12 AM
Closed, Do not repost!