PDA

View Full Version : WHere is Topless???

barbigrl
02-09-2005, 11:45 AM
I think she has been banned from HB :2purples: ??? She got a little crazy last Friday on some guy.....she was saying all sorts of profanities!!! :220v:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-09-2005, 11:46 AM
she said she changed her e-mail address. then couldn't get back in.. :supp:

HCS
02-09-2005, 11:47 AM
Blocked out. :jawdrop:

barbigrl
02-09-2005, 11:47 AM
ANd she is crying about it over on RRL!!! hahahaa.... :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-09-2005, 11:48 AM
She can lurk but not post. :confused:

HCS
02-09-2005, 11:48 AM
ANd she is crying about it over on RRL!!! hahahaa.... :D
Is she having withdrawls. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-09-2005, 11:49 AM
:idea: :idea:

HCS
02-09-2005, 11:49 AM
She can lurk but not post. :confused:
So she can see what people are saying about her. :crossx: :D

barbigrl
02-09-2005, 11:52 AM
Yeah the best part about it...she can see everything we are saying and not post!!! HAHAHHAHAAAA HI TOPLESS.....

barbigrl
02-09-2005, 11:52 AM
SHe is sooo going to hate me......payback for the INDIAN GIVER thread!!!
Luv ya girl!!! ;)

Tom Brown
02-09-2005, 11:54 AM
She got a little crazy last Friday on some guy.....she was saying all sorts of profanities!!! :220v:
I love that girl. :)

barbigrl
02-09-2005, 11:58 AM
I love that girl. :)
I had her back!!! So what's goin on Topless??
It is like she is a mute....

HCS
02-09-2005, 12:00 PM
I had her back!!! So what's goin on Topless??
It is like she is a mute....
She's pounding on her key board right now. BAM! BAM! BAM! :D

RiverOtter
02-09-2005, 12:03 PM
I think she has been banned from HB :2purples: ??? She got a little crazy last Friday on some guy.....she was saying all sorts of profanities!!! :220v:
Saw her on RRL yesterday. Something about an email problem. :idea:

GONE2RIVER
02-09-2005, 12:07 PM
I was wondering why it was so peaceful and quiet in here. :idea: Then I realized that the annoying Topless was not in here. Hopefully she will never come back. :chi:

Her454
02-09-2005, 12:09 PM
ROTFLMAO....................................... I left her a voicemail at work this morning regarding a customer complaint that I had......
she just left me a voicemail in return and told me that "I must have reached the wrong number, that she doesn't handle complaints and to call 1-800-who-gives-a-shit! LMAO....and she sooooooooooo courteous........ :supp: ;)

Her454
02-09-2005, 12:15 PM
I was wondering why it was so peaceful and quiet in here. :idea: Then I realized that the annoying Topless was not in here. Hopefully she will never come back. :chi:
In defense of someone who cannot be here........... she said to call 1-800-who-gives-a-shit. :D
BTW you 19 post wonder (to quote Topless) what happened to all of your other posts that were on your other thread? I wouldn't hold my breath in her leaving, I hoped for that for years and she's still here.
You must be a masochist as she lives for this........Get used to it or adios.

Mrs.Racer277
02-09-2005, 12:15 PM
ROTFLMAO....................................... I left her a voicemail at work this morning regarding a customer complaint that I had......
she just left me a voicemail in return and told me that "I must have reached the wrong number, that she doesn't handle complaints and to call 1-800-who-gives-a-shit! LMAO....and she sooooooooooo courteous........ :supp: ;)
That is very funny. :D Will we be seeing her this weekend?

barbigrl
02-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Ahhh look who is back for some more action!!! THe Pu$$Y!!! :)

barbigrl
02-09-2005, 12:18 PM
SHe has already put in a call to me about my little thread here.......I would be SOO frustrated right about now if I was her!

Her454
02-09-2005, 12:22 PM
SHe has already put in a call to me about my little thread here.......I would be SOO frustrated right about now if I was her!
Your right, and I feel bad. I just talked to her and the joke is over I guess.......OK Mike (Rexone) we can let her back in now I think she learned her lesson. She told me she talked to you and you couldnt help her (heheheh) so I guess our little prank worked.........
Topless, you should be able to get back on in just a few......... :D :D
Thanks for the help Rexone!

barbigrl
02-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Your right, and I feel bad. I just talked to her and the joke is over I guess.......OK Mike (Rexone) we can let her back in now I think she learned her lesson. She told me she talked to you and you couldnt help her (heheheh) so I guess our little prank worked.........
Topless, you should be able to get back on in just a few......... :D :D
Thanks for the help Rexone!
Cool...so we should be seeing her soon!!! :D

GONE2RIVER
02-09-2005, 12:30 PM
I will pay a dollar a day not to have to read about her needless B.S!
My neighbor did this.... My horse this... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-09-2005, 12:32 PM
not to start anything.. but what is it you can contribute to the boards besides ragging on her.

Mrs.Racer277
02-09-2005, 12:33 PM
And you contribute soooo much here. All I have seen you do is bitch about Topless. Move along if it bugs you that much. :frown:

Her454
02-09-2005, 12:34 PM
not to start anything.. but what is it you can contribute to the boards besides ragging on her.
................After last week he obviously enjoys the drama or he wouldnt have posted here.

Mrs.Racer277
02-09-2005, 12:34 PM
Guess great minds think alike Mrs.Vee :D

Her454
02-09-2005, 12:37 PM
Not very intelligent, when you can keep your dollar a day and skip her threads. :hammerhea

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-09-2005, 12:37 PM
I've never seen him post at RRL.. she is there alot.. maybe because the finger is always on the button.. :jawdrop:

Her454
02-09-2005, 12:39 PM
I've never seen him post at RRL.. she is there alot.. maybe because the finger is always on the button.. :jawdrop:
I'd bet my next batch of Watermelon Jello shots I know who it is, and yes - they are also on RRL under a different name.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-09-2005, 12:40 PM
Guess great minds think alike Mrs.Vee :D
LOL!! I just saw your post.. :shift:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-09-2005, 12:40 PM
I'd bet my next batch of Watermelon Jello shots I know who it is, and yes - they are also on RRL under a different name.
:supp: in cognitto.. SPCK.. ;)

barbigrl
02-09-2005, 12:41 PM
There he goes...back into hiding again....he must need the abuse every once in awhile!

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-09-2005, 12:42 PM
There he goes...back into hiding again....he must need the abuse every once in awhile!
he likes the negative attention.. ;) makes him feel like a big man..

GONE2RIVER
02-09-2005, 12:43 PM
I think that I contribute just about as much as Topless does. NOTHING!!! :skull:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-09-2005, 12:45 PM
I think that I contribute just about as much as Topless does. NOTHING!!! :skull:
then leave it alone and skip her posting.

barbigrl
02-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Why do you hate her so much..... :cool: :confused:

GONE2RIVER
02-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Why do you hate her so much..... :cool: :confused:
1) Because she jumps into every thread
2) Because she never has anything productive to say
3) Is constantly complaining
4) Bitches about her personal problems
5) Starts B.S. threads like "Who wants to know a secret"
*IF IT IS A SECRET IT SHOULD BE A SECRET (not trust worthy)
6) Probably doesn't even have a boat or go to the river.
Here is my vision of Topless. Someone who sits at home and keeps hitting re-fresh every second to pipe in her needless junk. That is her all exciting social life.
I will go away when she either tones it down and stops being the ultimate post ***** or when she stops posting.
I have said my peace. I am out for the day. See ya when Topless gets back on.

Tom Brown
02-09-2005, 01:10 PM
1) Because she jumps into every thread
2) Because she never has anything productive to say
3) Is constantly complaining
4) Bitches about her personal problems
5) Starts B.S. threads like "Who wants to know a secret"
*IF IT IS A SECRET IT SHOULD BE A SECRET (not trust worthy)
6) Probably doesn't even have a boat or go to the river.
Here is my vision of Topless. Someone who sits at home and keeps hitting re-fresh every second to pipe in her needless junk. That is her all exciting social life.
I will go away when she either tones it down and stops being the ultimate post ***** or when she stops posting.
I have said my peace. I am out for the day. See ya when Topless gets back on.
LMAO! :D :D :D
You go, gone2river! :D
I can smell the stress on you from up here in Canada. :D

barbigrl
02-09-2005, 01:11 PM
He has more time to hate someone then to post......oh well!

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-09-2005, 01:12 PM
the funny thing is.. he just described himself.. :supp:

Tom Brown
02-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Yeah but at least he doesn't owe any of us money.
By the way, anyone who thinks Topless needs to be defended from g2r has never been tied to a bed and taken advantage of for hours at a stretch.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-09-2005, 01:14 PM
I could have used a dollar a day too. as apose to what I make an hour. :rolleyes: :D

barbigrl
02-09-2005, 01:31 PM
By the way, anyone who thinks Topless needs to be defended from g2r has never been tied to a bed and taken advantage of for hours at a stretch.
Topless has taken advantage of you sexually?? :confused: Details.... I am sure she would love it if you shared....especially since she can't talk!

atomickitn
02-09-2005, 08:14 PM
hey let me jump in here to also talk about useless crap, oh wait a minute i think this is what we are all doing here, buy the way i met toppless at twins, and have yet to forget her,,,,, yummmmm :messedup: