PDA

View Full Version : Ideas Needed..........

barbigrl
04-21-2006, 01:26 PM
I am planning a day trip to stateline for our clients...... I need to find a large parking lot in the Anahiem area for us to park legally and not get towed! I have tried looking for a Park and Ride.....can't find one. Tried contacting the metro-link station by the angels staduim.....no luck! I have even called the dam chamber of commerce!!!! Gov people just don't work on Friday's I guess!!! :mad:
I am out of ideas!!! Anyone......

BADBLOWN572
04-21-2006, 01:31 PM
I am planning a day trip to stateline for our clients...... I need to find a large parking lot in the Anahiem area for us to park legally and not get towed! I have tried looking for a Park and Ride.....can't find one. Tried contacting the metro-link station by the angels staduim.....no luck! I have even called the dam chamber of commerce!!!! Gov people just don't work on Friday's I guess!!! :mad:
I am out of ideas!!! Anyone......
How big is LARGE?

barbigrl
04-21-2006, 01:35 PM
How big is LARGE?
About 50 people will be going with us... the bus will be picking us up there as well. :)

BADBLOWN572
04-21-2006, 01:36 PM
HMMM. Our parking lot will accomodate 50 cars probably. Depends on if the dipshits next door have their big trailer parked cross ways in front of about 10

little rowe boat
04-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Are the Angels in town? If not speak to the folks at Angel stadium.

barbigrl
04-21-2006, 01:40 PM
HMMM. Our parking lot will accomodate 50 cars probably. Depends on if the dipshits next door have their big trailer parked cross ways in front of about 10
That is totally up to you Danny!! The cars will be there from 6:30 am till about around midnight. It is on a Friday. May 19th.
Well I know that metro-link uses a part of the angels stadium parking area....

BADBLOWN572
04-21-2006, 01:59 PM
That is totally up to you Danny!! The cars will be there from 6:30 am till about around midnight. It is on a Friday. May 19th.
Well I know that metro-link uses a part of the angels stadium parking area....
Nope. it is up to you. If you want to do that it is fine. I can always say that we are having a business function away from the office so the cars would be fine. Just don't get all pissy if there is not enough parking (I think there would be, but not 100% positive).
Don't want someone riding the bitter bus. It aint going to be me either.

Jordy
04-21-2006, 02:13 PM
Wow, good thinking Danny, then you can have all day alone with BG's car to "customize" it like you were talking about. Make sure and take lots of pics. :D :D :D

barbigrl
04-21-2006, 02:19 PM
Nope. it is up to you. If you want to do that it is fine. I can always say that we are having a business function away from the office so the cars would be fine. Just don't get all pissy if there is not enough parking (I think there would be, but not 100% positive).
Don't want someone riding the bitter bus. It aint going to be me either.
Cool!! Just in case there is not enough parking.....is there some parking on the street nearby???
PM me the address!! :)

BADBLOWN572
04-21-2006, 02:27 PM
Cool!! Just in case there is not enough parking.....is there some parking on the street nearby???
PM me the address!! :)
Nope.
1636 Clementine St
Anaheim, CA 92802

BADBLOWN572
04-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Wow, good thinking Danny, then you can have all day alone with BG's car to "customize" it like you were talking about. Make sure and take lots of pics. :D :D :D
Yep. We will be filming "Hoopty Your Ride" in our parking lot. :crossx:

Jordy
04-21-2006, 02:29 PM
Yep. We will be filming "Hoopty Your Ride" in our parking lot. :crossx:
People helping people. It's powerful stuff. :D

barbigrl
04-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Nope.
1636 Clementine St
Anaheim, CA 92802
Thanks! :) :) I will probably do that!

riverbound
04-21-2006, 02:41 PM
You know when we discussed a way to get her car and "customize" it..... I didnt think it was gonna be this easy :D

Jordy
04-21-2006, 02:45 PM
You know when we discussed a way to get her car and "customize" it..... I didnt think it was gonna be this easy :D
And there is almost 18 hours to get the job done in. This is working out way better than expected. :D

BADBLOWN572
04-21-2006, 03:28 PM
And there is almost 18 hours to get the job done in. This is working out way better than expected. :D
I am thinking that for fun, we should remove her rear shocks on the car. That way when she drives down the street, it looks like she is on hydraulics aye. ;)

djunkie
04-21-2006, 04:24 PM
I am thinking that for fun, we should remove her rear shocks on the car. That way when she drives down the street, it looks like she is on hydraulics aye. ;)
May favorite is to string up a couple cans under the car and set it on the frame so when she hits a bump they fall down and drag. Makes them go "what the fock is that noise?" :crossx: :crossx: