PDA

View Full Version : Airport Security Question

Her454
02-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Anyone know what OTHER type of ID than a Drivers LIcense is acceptable at the airport to get on a flight and what happens if you dont have it????
I cant get through to the airline!

topless
02-10-2005, 12:57 PM
what happens if you dont have it????They frisk you repeatedly

Her454
02-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Seriously......................................... .......

MRS FLYIN VEE
They frisk you repeatedly
LMAO!! that's why most women forget there's// :D

Jordy
Cavity Search!!!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
Seriously......................................... .......
do you have a passport.. or any other form of id.. with a picture on it. :jawdrop:

Her454
02-10-2005, 12:59 PM
do you have a passport.. or any other form of id.. with a picture on it. :jawdrop:
My work security badge............

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:01 PM
I believe it has to be government issued. :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-10-2005, 01:01 PM
do you have time to go to moto photo and get a picture id.. :wink:

Her454
02-10-2005, 01:03 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is NOT GOOD! Why ME? :cry: Im going to my security/HR dept and see if I can get a copy of my DL!
My fllight leaves in 3 hours and I just noticed it gone! :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-10-2005, 01:05 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is NOT GOOD! Why ME? :cry: Im going to my security/HR dept and see if I can get a copy of my DL!
I'm sorry :( I wish I could help.. did you leave it somewhere? like a store or something./.

lucky
i'd say you would have to get a cali id at dmv which in itself is a biatch -- or i guess you could just take a ak 47 and "work " your way threw the airport

NorCal Gameshow
this is off of TSA website:
Proper Identification
If you have a paper ticket for a domestic flight, passengers age 18 and over must present one form of photo identification issued by a local state or federal government agency (e.g.: passport/drivers license/military ID), or two forms of non-photo identification, one of which must have been issued by a state or federal agency (e.g.: U.S. social security card). For an international flight, you will need to present a valid passport, visa, or any other required documentation. Passengers without proper ID may be denied boarding

Party Cat
02-10-2005, 01:07 PM
Hey Jordy....here come the excuses....."I was gonna be there...but they wouldn't let me on the plane"........ROTFLMAO....I gotta give ya an 'A' for creativity :D :D

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Hey Jordy....here come the excuses....."I was gonna be there...but they wouldn't let me on the plane"........ROTFLMAO....I gotta give ya an 'A' for creativity :D :D
No, seriously Eddie, the dog ate my driver's license. Yeah, that's what happened. :D

SCUBA STEVE
02-10-2005, 01:11 PM
this is off of TSA website:
Proper Identification
If you have a paper ticket for a domestic flight, passengers age 18 and over must present one form of photo identification issued by a local state or federal government agency (e.g.: passport/drivers license/military ID), or two forms of non-photo identification, one of which must have been issued by a state or federal agency (e.g.: U.S. social security card). For an international flight, you will need to present a valid passport, visa, or any other required documentation. Passengers without proper ID may be denied boarding
Sounds like you are golden with your SS card and a libary card. Hope it works out for you.

Liberator TJ1984
02-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Maybe you should run home and get it for her Jordy :rolleyes:

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:13 PM
Sounds like you are golden with your SS card and a libary card. Hope it works out for you.
Hey Steve, I think it's the SC card. Citizen starts with a "C" even when it's behind Senior. :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-10-2005, 01:14 PM
you and Jordy are so going to get it when she see 's you both.. :boxingguy :D

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Maybe you should run home and get it for her Jordy :rolleyes:
I'd love to, but I don't think I could get to Mullet Mountain and then meet T back at the airport with her ID all in 3 hours. ;)

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:15 PM
That, my dear Mrs V., is why we are safe. She'd actually have to show up in order to dole it out, and at this point the odds of that are well in our favor. ;) :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-10-2005, 01:16 PM
That, my dear Mrs V., is why we are safe. She'd actually have to show up in order to dole it out, and at this point the odds of that are well in our favor. ;) :D
what if she has a back up.. :crossx:

Party Cat
02-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Come on Char....like I'm gonna go to NorCal again.....or she's ever going to be in So Cal.... :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Come on Char....like I'm gonna go to NorCal again.....or she's ever going to be in So Cal.... :D :D
she will be here.. I have confidense in her.. she's going to show up just to kick yer ass.. LOL!! :cool: :smile:

Mrs.Racer277
This is not sounding good! Please tell me you are joking!! :(

Party Cat
what if she has a back up.. :crossx:
Hey Char.....I've got Jell-O..... :D :D :D

Party Cat
02-10-2005, 01:19 PM
she will be here.. I have confidense in her.. she's going to show up just to kick yer ass.. LOL!! :cool: :smile:
Do ya think she can lift her leg that high.....:D

Her454
02-10-2005, 01:20 PM
This is gonna give me a damn heart attack..................... :jawdrop: I talked to my HR Department and they gave me a copy of my Drivers license but its from early 90 when I started my job :jawdrop: I have a SS card and my work Photo ID.
They are not in the same name as the ticket tho and thats where Im screwed I think. Im holding with the AIRPORT now.
Jordy & PC...I'll deal with you later. :eat: :hammerhea

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:23 PM
This is gonna give me a damn heart attack..................... :jawdrop: I talked to my HR Department and they gave me a copy of my Drivers license but its from early 90 when I started my job :jawdrop: I have a SS card and my work Photo ID.
They are not in the same name as the ticket tho and thats where Im screwed I think. Im holding with the AIRPORT now.
That's right, must have been before you entered the witness protection program. ;)
Deal with me? That sounds dirrrrrrrrrrrrrty. :D

Roxysnow
02-10-2005, 01:25 PM
That sucks! Your pretty much SOL. Try calling the airline and ask them what alternate ID will work. Try finding an old license, medical card, SS card. Good luck!

Party Cat
02-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Does it have the same last name as your phone did last year at Berryessa ???

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:27 PM
That sucks! Your pretty much SOL. Try calling the airline and ask them what alternate ID will work. Try finding an old license, medical card, SS card. Good luck!
She's on the phone with them right now. :frown:

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Does it have the same last name as your phone did last year at Berryessa ???
At least I'll have you and Eddie to break my fall at the bottom of that mine shaft. :D

Her454
02-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Ok, I have what I think will allow me to board. The airline seemed pretty confident. WHAT a nightmare.
NOW, Party Cat and Jordy...NO Excuses here....and I will be in Pomona. Will I be seeing you on Saturday PC? :devil:
You both will be needing flashlights, and NO Jordy, Unforgiven won't be breaking your fall.
Thanks for the backup Mrs V....hope to see you Saturday! :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Ok, I have what I think will allow me to board. The airline seemed pretty confident. WHAT a nightmare.
NOW, Party Cat and Jordy...NO Excuses here....and I will be in Pomona. Will I be seeing you on Saturday PC? :devil:
You both will be needing flashlights, and NO Jordy, Unforgiven won't be breaking your fall.
Thanks for the backup Mrs V....hope to see you Saturday! :rollside:
anytime sweetie.. it's easy enough to keep these two in line.. :D

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:30 PM
That's not what little sister said. Will PC at least be down there first? He's the one who made the meds comment. That should warrant going first. :D

Roxysnow
02-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Well....what did the airline say you needed? Just in case it ever happens to any of us?

topless
02-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Do ya think she can lift her leg that high.....:DROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one Party Cat. :crossx:

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Well....what did the airline say you needed? Just in case it ever happens to any of us?
Cavity search. :eek: :D

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:32 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one Party Cat. :crossx:
You'd better watch it or you'll be in the mining business with the rest of us. :cool:

Her454
02-10-2005, 01:33 PM
A State or Govt issued Photo ID....and a copy of my drivers license will ONLY work since I have a picture ID from work also. Also my SS card and I will be subject to additional search at all checkpoints.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-10-2005, 01:33 PM
You'd better watch it or you'll be in the mining business with the rest of us. :cool:
not me.. I am helpin her454 .. :lightsabe :D :D

Her454
02-10-2005, 01:34 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one Party Cat. :crossx:
I knew the whole "bad girl gone good" was a bunch of shit. :D

Party Cat
02-10-2005, 01:35 PM
That's not what little sister said. Will PC at least be down there first? He's the one who made the meds comment. That should warrant going first. :D
You think I'm going down there 1st....why would I even be down there....Remember little sister said that I was for sure her new best friend....I've got diplomatic immunity :D :D

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:36 PM
I will be subject to additional search at all checkpoints.
I ran that through my Airport Security to Civilian Translator and came up with:
Cavity search.
You wearing clean briefs today? :D :D :D
not me.. I am helpin her454 .. :lightsabe :D :D
I wasn't talking to you. :rolleyes: :p :)

Her454
02-10-2005, 01:36 PM
You think I'm going down there 1st....why would I even be down there....Remember little sister said that I was for sure her new best friend....I've got diplomatic immunity :D :D
OH TRUST me, your going down. And I have no problem with my sister breaking YOUR fall if she gets in my way.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-10-2005, 01:37 PM
I ran that through my Airport Security to Civilian Translator and came up with:
Cavity search.
You wearing clean briefs today? :D :D :D
I wasn't talking to you. :rolleyes: :p :)
:D :D :yuk: :D

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:37 PM
I've got diplomatic immunity :D :D
Perhaps now you do, but you forget, they are of the same blood and from what I hear little sis is way meaner than big sister ever thought of being. Thanks for breaking my fall. :D

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:38 PM
OH TRUST me, your going down. And I have no problem with my sister breaking YOUR fall if she gets in my way.
At least I'll have some company at the bottom. :D :D

Party Cat
02-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Hmmm....lemme see....how can ya be pitching me down the mine shaft if you're busy taking care of your drunk and passed out sister...I think I just got a news bulletin that Jello now has Patron flavored Jello.....:D :D :D

Ziggy
02-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Just tell TSA to call any of us and verify your existance... :D
Traci whooooooooo???? :rolleyes: Oh you mean Traci Abugonzolah-Sheholaja, yeah we know her :D :D

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:42 PM
I think I just got a news bulletin that Jello now has Patron flavored Jello.....:D :D :D
I thought the new flavor was SKUNK!!!!
And from what I read, sis is going to get the shaft with the rest of us on T judgement day. :devil: :D

Her454
02-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Hmmm....lemme see....how can ya be pitching me down the mine shaft if you're busy taking care of your drunk and passed out sister...I think I just got a news bulletin that Jello now has Patron flavored Jello.....:D :D :D
PATRON? WTH? OK, Eddies now right there with all of you. :D
Its war DIA. :D

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:43 PM
Oh you mean Traci Abugonzolah-Sheholaja, yeah we know her :D :D
She runs around with that Tom Brown guy, and you obviously know all about him and his Uzi he likes to flash around. :D

Her454
02-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Just tell TSA to call any of us and verify your existance... :D
Traci whooooooooo???? :rolleyes: Oh you mean Traci Abugonzolah-Sheholaja, yeah we know her :D :D
Thanks Zig, I know who my friends are in a crisis. :D And so far I have TWO.
:D

Mrs.Racer277
02-10-2005, 01:45 PM
I think we can take them T. :D Eddie better remember he is till coming thru here on his way home. :hammerhea

Her454
02-10-2005, 01:48 PM
I think we can take them T. :D Eddie better remember he is till coming thru here on his way home. :hammerhea
......If he even makes it till SUNDAY. :rollside:

topless
02-10-2005, 01:50 PM
......If he even makes it till SUNDAY. :rollside:He won't if we have anything to do with it. :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-10-2005, 01:51 PM
......If he even makes it till SUNDAY. :rollside:
True!!
I am thinking NOT!
:lightsabe

Jordy
02-10-2005, 01:51 PM
And so far I have TWO.
:D
You know, PC and I are honored that you would recognize our friendship and support throughout this trying ordeal. :D :D :D
That's why you're my favorite. :D

Party Cat
02-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Well....IF I ever get thrown down the mine shaft....at least I'll have company:D :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-10-2005, 02:06 PM
Well....IF I ever get thrown down the mine shaft....at least I'll have company:D :D
Sounds like there will be a few of you down there.

Party Cat
02-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Come on....which side are you on ???? There's plenty of room in the mine shaft :D
He won't if we have anything to do with it. :D
Do ya think she can lift her leg that high.....
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one Party Cat.