PDA

View Full Version : World War 3???

Red Eye
02-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Iraq, Iran and N. Korea. Seems like the U.S. is stirring the pot. What's everyone think?

mirvin
02-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Must be GW's fault. I guess if he hadn't of pointed out the "axis of evil" (what was that like 5 years ago??) they wouldn't be doing all this evil stuff huh?
Think about this, nukes in Iran, Pakistan, India, China, and North Korea. SOunds like the whole continent might be melting soon.
mirvin :boxingguy

Jordy
02-10-2005, 04:33 PM
I say send them a care package before some crazy rebel force from one of those 3rd world cesspools gets his finger on the button. :eek: :cool:

plaster dave
02-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Think about this, nukes in Iran, Pakistan, India, China, and North Korea. SOunds like the whole continent might be melting soon.
mirvin :boxingguy[/QUOTE]
Is that a bad thing. :confused: :D

Sleek-Jet
02-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Who's gonna do our tech support then??? :rollside:

Jordy
02-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Who's gonna do out tech support then??? :rollside:
That's OK with me, I'm not much of a Slurpee fan anyway. ;)

Red Eye
02-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Must be GW's fault. I guess if he hadn't of pointed out the "axis of evil" (what was that like 5 years ago??) they wouldn't be doing all this evil stuff huh?
Pretty damn scary thinking of a possiblity of chit going down in our own country this time. N. Korea definately has the capabilities of doing it.

Sleek-Jet
02-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Ohhh. would your liking a blue squishy today?????

Lake Ape
02-10-2005, 04:42 PM
I just bought a house in Scottsdale and it's got a Bomb Shelter in it so I am ready!

Heatseeker
02-10-2005, 04:42 PM
With the decline in industry in this country, and if the Chinese get involoved, we're liable to have our asses handed to us!
If WWIII breaks out, start practicing your cantonese!
I don't like slurpees either :wink: !

supercrewjohn5x
02-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Who's gonna do our tech support then??? :rollside:
Heck if those cant do our tech support that is fine with me. There is a reason Dell brought there support back to the states and relocated it in the third world countries of Arkansaw, and Alabama :sqeyes:
I am a software engineer and that offshore development that is used stinks. It might be cheaper, but when you have to have it done 2,3 or 4 times you might as well have it done here.. My million dollar ERP system just outsourced all of it's development to China so hopefully those guys can understand inventory... :supp:

mondorally
02-11-2005, 08:52 AM
....gets his finger on the button. :eek: :cool:
http://www.thechemicalbrothers.com/img/new_wp/ptb-800x600.jpg

Havasu_Dreamin
02-11-2005, 08:53 AM
ROFLMAO! :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 08:58 AM
I don't watch the news very often. sounds like I am missing something.. Is it getting that bad. :confused:

Mandelon
02-11-2005, 09:02 AM
Live every day like its your last! :chi:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 09:06 AM
Live every day like its your last! :chi:
are they really thinking of a ww 3.. :supp:

RiverDave
02-11-2005, 09:12 AM
I just hope our National motto doesn't go from "In God we Trust" to "Allah be praised"
RD

Havasu_Dreamin
02-11-2005, 09:19 AM
I just hope our National motto doesn't go from "In God we Trust" to "Allah be praised"
RD
Short of someone detonating a regular nuclear weapon, not a dirty bomb, on American soil, I don't see that happening. We've proven time and again that we will go the far reaches of the globe to fight the fights we feel we need to fight so if it came to having to do it on our soil, I think we would be even more motivated as a nation.

Dusty Times
02-11-2005, 09:20 AM
I'll be moving to Mexico if that happens.

Waist Deep
02-11-2005, 09:40 AM
There's alot of vacancies in Mexico cause all the Mexicans are here.

jackpunx
02-11-2005, 09:46 AM
Pretty damn scary thinking of a possiblity of chit going down in our own country this time. N. Korea definately has the capabilities of doing it.
and they are crazy enough to do it with out thinking twice about it :notam:

Liberator TJ1984
02-11-2005, 09:47 AM
Not ALL of Them ,.......But They are workin' on that :coffeycup Just a little behind schedule because of all the Siesta's they take
I always felt that I would live to see the end of the Earth, kinda had some very Realistic dreams about this Crap :confused: but yet very possible

OC-PARTYCAT
02-11-2005, 09:52 AM
Im really surprised the news doesnt have more coverage of this. I guess they will just wait until there is a missle coming out of space headed for the london bridge.
North Koreans are some crazy mo fo's and they will press the buttton. Some people are saying we can pretty much "buy" our safety due to their shitty economy. Man, we rebuild iraq and now possibly North Koreas economy.
I would bet that the US will just nuke em before they get the chance. Or is this cold war II?
Im gonna start building a shelter and buying bazookas this weekend.

1978 Rogers
02-11-2005, 09:54 AM
So are you saying it ww3 breaks out and we move to Mexico we should keep all the illegals in the USA. Block them from entering Mexico. :D :D :D
We really might have to build the wall then. :D

Waist Deep
02-11-2005, 09:55 AM
Si

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 09:57 AM
So are you saying it ww3 breaks out and we move to Mexico we should keep all the illegals in the USA. Block them from entering Mexico. :D :D :D
We really might have to build the wall then. :D
LMAO!!

Waist Deep
02-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Would we be considered an undocumented worker there?
And can we get a drivers license?

totenhosen
02-11-2005, 11:12 AM
My understanding is that North Korea does not have a inter-continental ballisitic missle capable off reaching US soil. Can any one validate this?

Moe_Havi
02-11-2005, 11:25 AM
True. No long range missles but their first hit is Japan and hitting them your might as well hit LA. In we go!!

Ducatista
02-11-2005, 11:55 AM
RD
"Allah be praised".....to think that would probably be ok with the ACLU! :D

jbtrailerjim
02-11-2005, 12:13 PM
True. No long range missles but their first hit is Japan and hitting them your might as well hit LA. In we go!!
If they already have that; I would think it is just a matter of time before they have one that has the capabilities to reach us. :eek:

roostwear
02-11-2005, 12:25 PM
We need to stop spending money on developing nukes, and use the cash to develop ways to override their guidance systems. Even THEY'RE not stupid enough to launch one if WE can control where it GOES!