PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of year

LOWRIVER2
02-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Been around here 3+ years now, for you "newbies" This is the "winter cabin fever pissy bitch" season
Time to rant about the "evils of cops"
Talk trash about someone else's boat's shortcomings
Talk trash about where someone lives or what clique they hang with
Put down a boat mfg. or boat repair, or performance shop
Time for newbie trolls to try to stir the pot.
Have no fear, "pissy bitch fever" will subside when the weather gets warm and folks return to their water playgrounds.
Until then, nice to have you here and no, not all of us are "bitches".

phebus
02-10-2005, 06:59 PM
Fock Off!!! I'm pissy....... :hammer2: :mad:

bordsmnj
02-10-2005, 07:02 PM
you both just hit it right on the head! :cool:

Sleek-Jet
02-10-2005, 07:07 PM
You all suck.... :eat:
:D

Jbb
02-10-2005, 07:07 PM
Been around here 3+ years now, for you "newbies" This is the "winter cabin fever pissy bitch" season
Have no fear, "pissy bitch fever" will subside when the weather gets warm and folks return to their water playgrounds.
Bitch... :D

Havasu Hangin'
02-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Been around here 3+ years now,
Who are you again?
:D

Holland
02-10-2005, 07:12 PM
The only difference about bitching now or later is... Later is in person at the river with a beer in hand :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-10-2005, 07:33 PM
You Think?????? :wink:
When the heck is summer? :cool:

Johnwithjm
02-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Hey Lowriver how you been? Sorry I didn`t get a chance to chat with you at the boat show but we were swamped.

Kilrtoy
02-10-2005, 07:52 PM
What LOW2RIVER was at the boat show and I again missed meeting you......

Hustler
02-10-2005, 07:53 PM
Lowriver who? :D

Throttle
02-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Fock Off!!! I'm pissy....... :hammer2: :mad:
I think I am gonna just be pissy until I get to Havasu... gonna be a long month... c ya soon RS!

phuggit
02-10-2005, 08:04 PM
S%*T, Piss, Fock every body's boats suck. :)

Johnwithjm
02-10-2005, 08:31 PM
What LOW2RIVER was at the boat show and I again missed meeting you......
Yep he was there in the flesh :D

77charger
02-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Lowriver probaly put on his police uniform to get free admission and parking.LOL
as for the time of year i am stocking up on beer and popcorn for the summer time when the drinking,loud exhaust,cant launch here or there,and getting harrased by the aquacops has gotten out of control. :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue:

LOWRIVER2
02-11-2005, 01:23 AM
Shit!,
That's what's nice about working Metro division: The WHOLE city of LA is MY jurisdiction. I've walked through the boat show the last ten years on my lunch break. The fun years were back in the late 90's when I'd step into all the new boats at 0300 with my freshly polished boots!!/LOL!!! Hate to say it but more uniformed LASO and LAPD have probably sat in your new boats then you'd like to know/LOL!!
Hey, It's been a busy (but bitchen) two years at Metro, looking forward to seeing you guys at the river.
John, if you need a pit guy for Ming, let me know, I'm ready to go hang up there again/ was a lot of fun two years ago.
And to make you all JEALOUS:
I just landed an off duty gig with the DESPARATE HOUSEWIFE'S set!!!
I'll say hello to Teri and the girls for all of you/LOL!!
LR

LOWRIVER2
02-11-2005, 01:27 AM
P.S.
For those that care: The boat show gave out free passes to all LAPD officers and one guest. It was an official deal so that's not a gratuity. Like I've said before, Cops and Fireman buy more boats than any other profession, guess the show folks figured that one out. Besides, we can't go bankrupt so we're good for the payments, they know where we work/LOL!

Johnwithjm
02-11-2005, 09:25 AM
Shit!,
That's what's nice about working Metro division: The WHOLE city of LA is MY jurisdiction. I've walked through the boat show the last ten years on my lunch break. The fun years were back in the late 90's when I'd step into all the new boats at 0300 with my freshly polished boots!!/LOL!!! Hate to say it but more uniformed LASO and LAPD have probably sat in your new boats then you'd like to know/LOL!!
Hey, It's been a busy (but bitchen) two years at Metro, looking forward to seeing you guys at the river.
John, if you need a pit guy for Ming, let me know, I'm ready to go hang up there again/ was a lot of fun two years ago.
And to make you all JEALOUS:
I just landed an off duty gig with the DESPARATE HOUSEWIFE'S set!!!
I'll say hello to Teri and the girls for all of you/LOL!!
LRLowriver if you want to come up to ming let me know. Wow
DESPARATE HOUSEWIFE'S that sounds like a great job. I love Teri.

Wet Dream
02-11-2005, 09:33 AM
Bitch... :D
Don't you have something funny to post? Ass. :D ;)

JB in so cal
02-11-2005, 09:35 AM
[QUOTE=Johnwithjm]Lowriver if you want to come up to ming let me know. Wow
DESPARATE HOUSEWIFE'S that sounds like a great job. I love Teri.[/
QUOTE]
I'd eat the nuts out of her s***! :wink:

LUVNLIFE
02-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Well I'm glad you got the ticket,I don't like where you live and those people you hang with suck. That shop that works on your pos boat rips people off and oh yea your boat is slow :D :D :D