PDA

View Full Version : Cops are cool part 1

OC-PARTYCAT
02-11-2005, 08:57 AM
Just wanted everyone to know that I do appreciate what the LE does for the communities they work in. (except for BS tickets)
It seems that alot of peps in here are LE and I dont want them to get the wrong idea from me. Actually, my uncle is the chief of HB. I have friends that are LE and they are all cool.
As written by many, and I agree, every profession has some real dick heads and the LE is no exception.
So maybe some people can post some cool things the LE has done for them.
Ill start.
1) got pulled over as a teen riding my dirt bike in the hood. The cop came to my house and gave my dad directions to some cool riding places, he was a nice guy.
2) Ive had the PD come to my house and give my kids lectures about certain things they did wrong.yes they were against the law, but the LE didnt mind and were more than happy to come over for a little talk. They come over and sit down and scare the shit out of em. They straighten up pretty quick when I do it.
Thats just a few of many, thank you for protecting my family. you bastards :D :D

Jordy
02-11-2005, 08:59 AM
You suck. :D :D :D

OC-PARTYCAT
02-11-2005, 09:01 AM
yea...I just couldnt sleep last night thinking about what a bad person I am. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 09:05 AM
I will post on here since it is for a good cause.. :D
I have got pulled over a few times.. I have received 1 ticket in my life. and I do feel I deserved it.. I knew the cop ( my dad worked with them) I was sitting at an intersection waiting to make a left going home with the kids. there was one car coming . the light turned yellow. the car that was coming was way before the line and had plenty of time to stop for the red.. I went to turn left and the car sped up and tried to hit me( I was in the wrong for going left on a red) :messedup: so I sped up on the turn and a cop was sitting there at the corner.. I was thinking few.. he saw him speed up and run the red.. BUT NO he saw I had the kids in the car. pulkled me over and lectured me about how I should have waited on the red in the middle of the inner section with my kids in the car.. well make a longer story short.. I got a ticket , a lecture and he told my dad.. LOL!!
anyway.. I deserved it.. I had my kids. ;)

Keith E. Sayre
02-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Last Thursday night, John I. from the air support division of LAPD picked me
up at my hotel at 10:30 pm and we went out over the city in one of those
little go fast helicopters! We chased bad guys all night! What a thrill. And
let me say one thing, those guys in the black and whites can get anywhere
they need to be pretty quick and with big brother in the air, they're pretty
organized. I want to thank the LAPD air support division and John I. who
currently owns a new Shockwave 26' Cat. He's a great guy and is what I
would consider to be a real asset to the community. Coincidentally, his wife
is also a police officer.
I might also mention that I'm grateful for all of the police and firemen out there protecting us. They're not perfect but neither are we! Maybe we should strive to always improve their service just like we do in private business. Maybe we should cut them a little slack every now and again?
Or maybe we should try it out a couple times.
I've sold a zillion boats to police officers and firemen and without exception,
I have felt like they were great people. Each and every one of them. I have a ton of retired ones here in Havasu and once again---all good people.
I didn't sell one to Low River though!! But I will.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
928-680-1400

mirvin
02-11-2005, 11:49 AM
My father in law is a retired LAPD Foothill motor officer so I can talk chit all I want :hammerhea
Seriously though, they're out there every day putting thier lives on the line for us. Thanks for all thier hard work. :)
mirvin

moneypit
02-11-2005, 12:03 PM
Last Thursday night, John I. from the air support division of LAPD picked me
up at my hotel at 10:30 pm and we went out over the city in one of those
little go fast helicopters! We chased bad guys all night! What a thrill. And
let me say one thing, those guys in the black and whites can get anywhere
they need to be pretty quick and with big brother in the air, they're pretty
organized. I want to thank the LAPD air support division and John I. who
currently owns a new Shockwave 26' Cat. He's a great guy and is what I
would consider to be a real asset to the community. Coincidentally, his wife
is also a police officer.
I might also mention that I'm grateful for all of the police and firemen out there protecting us. They're not perfect but neither are we! Maybe we should strive to always improve their service just like we do in private business. Maybe we should cut them a little slack every now and again?
Or maybe we should try it out a couple times.
I've sold a zillion boats to police officers and firemen and without exception,
I have felt like they were great people. Each and every one of them. I have a ton of retired ones here in Havasu and once again---all good people.
I didn't sell one to Low River though!! But I will.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
928-680-1400
Keith thats so funny! John is my wifes cousin. Did you read the story a few months ago in ***boat about the LAPD Helicoper pilot that found "one of our owns" boat? That was John..
PS: Find Me a Boat yet?

Devilman
02-11-2005, 12:07 PM
I'd say outta all the times I've been pulled over, the majority of the time, I've been let go with a warning (verbal or written). That there is cool enough for me. I learned a long time ago that you got to give respect to get respect whether you like it or not. I'll put it this way... I never got out of a ticket being a jerk!!! :D :D Whenever I get popped, I just think of how long I got away with my darkass windows, speeding, loudass exhaust, open containers, whatever! Those guys have a bitch of a job, even the coolest cop is gonna have crappy days. Give em a break already :shift:

Ziggy
02-11-2005, 12:18 PM
I've actually been let go with warnings on a handfull of ocassions but one back in my early 20's was a great story.
There I was tooling along the (at the time) brand new I-15 heading South towards Mira Mesa.....along with me were two other cars I didn't know speeding down the #1 lane at around 80-85. Just as we passed Pomerado Rd at the bottom of the hill all 3 of us get caught by a CHP and pulled over. Never been pulled over in a group like that but it happened. The CHP stopped in front of us all and I was the last in the line. As I patiently waited in my car, he did his biz with the first car, ticketed him and off he went, then he did the same with the second car, off he went. Then came my turn, he walks up to the window, looks back at traffic, takes a half step back and looks my modified car up and down, back and forth....then boldly states to me, "looks like you get enough tickets, have a nice day and slow it down a bit".
How cool was that?, especially at an age were you can get the wrong impression of LEO's if they give you a bunch of shit. I deserved a ticket but it made me realize also that these guys are not all bad and had a conscience.

schlepy
02-11-2005, 12:24 PM
when i was about 12 i was shooting a BB gun in my backyard and one of my neighbors called the police thinking i was shooting a real gun. a cop ran through my backyard and pulled his gun on me. cops are great, i guess i can thank him for not shooting me in the back while i was shooting empty coke cans in my own backyard... thanks officer......

mike37
02-11-2005, 12:34 PM
when i was about 12 i was shooting a BB gun in my backyard and one of my neighbors called the police thinking i was shooting a real gun. a cop ran through my backyard and pulled his gun on me. cops are great, i guess i can thank him for not shooting me in the back while i was shooting empty coke cans in my own backyard... thanks officer......
so what did the officer do wrong

schlepy
02-11-2005, 12:43 PM
so what did the officer do wrong
i guess he didnt follow police code, he didnt pull the trigger.
2 thursdays ago i walked out of canyon inn in yorba linda and was asked by a sheriff if i had been drinking. i turned around and said what do you think, i just walked out of a bar. he than jumped out of his car and told me to put my hands behind my back as he searched me he called for back up. once his partner arrived some people out front ask what i did wrong and his partner told them to shut the Fu@k up. i asked the officer what i was being arrested for and he said drunk in public. i had about 4 coors lights and was not driving at all. he took down my information on my drivers license and told me to get out of here. i guess i can thank that officer for not taking me to jail for walking out of a bar with my friends. thanks again officer i owe you one....

ratso
02-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Schlepy... LMAO... like me, trouble just seems to follow us around.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 12:48 PM
2 thursdays ago i walked out of canyon inn in yorba linda and was asked by a sheriff if i had been drinking. i turned around and said what do you think, i just walked out of a bar. he than jumped out of his car and told me to put my hands behind my back as he searched me he called for back up. once his partner arrived some people out front ask what i did wrong and his partner told them to shut the Fu@k up. i asked the officer what i was being arrested for and he said drunk in public. i had about 4 coors lights and was not driving at all. he took down my information on my drivers license and told me to get out of here. i guess i can thank that officer for not taking me to jail for walking out of a bar with my friends. thanks again officer i owe you one....
I don't get what you are saying.. are you actually thanking them, or being sarcastic like your responce to the officer? :jawdrop:

schlepy
02-11-2005, 12:50 PM
Schlepy... LMAO... like me, trouble just seems to follow us around.
i think in comes in three's... i hope i dont get the third one soon..
flyinvee, i was kidding about thanking them....

Ziggy
02-11-2005, 12:51 PM
being sarcastic like your response to the officer? :jawdrop:
Ding-Ding-Ding! :rolleyes:

schlepy
02-11-2005, 12:56 PM
I don't get what you are saying.. are you actually thanking them, or being sarcastic like your responce to the officer? :jawdrop:
you have to admitt what a dumb question to ask someone after they walk out of a bar.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 12:56 PM
Ding-Ding-Ding! :rolleyes:
:cool: round one.. :2purples:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 12:57 PM
you have to admitt what a dumb question to ask someone after they walk out of a bar.
well yeah it may be dumb .. but it is illegall to walk, ride , drive, and bike in public.. I don't want to get into it.. but he was right ..also not everyone drinks in a bar.. that's what DD's are..

Devilman
02-11-2005, 01:03 PM
well yeah it may be dumb .. but it is illegall to walk, ride , drive, and bike in public.. I don't want to get into it.. but he was right ..also not everyone drinks in a bar.. that's what DD's are..
I thought DDs were bigass tits

schlepy
02-11-2005, 01:07 PM
what should i have done?? after 4 coors lights should have levitated out of there??. i didnt now it was illegal to walk to my DD's car???? is crawling illegal too????

ratso
02-11-2005, 01:08 PM
I can't knock all cops, just the majority of them. Around my community there have been a rash of burglaries, thefts, vandalism, etc. My boat and car business along with other businesses have been hit, stereos missing, props, and in one instance at my buddies lot, an entire vehicle stolen. This has been going on a couple of months. When do I see the cops? Never. I don't even call them on the thefts anymore because they could care less. On the news the other night a few business owners were knocking the cops and saying we might as well take matters into our own hands because they aren't doing a damn thing, no stakeouts... nothing. I'll tell you when I do see the cops though. We have had 3 parties in the last few months with a band. Normally about 4 cop cars will pull up and tell us to quieten it down and if the music is too loud and they come out again the party will be shut down. Gee guys thanks... glad to see you doing your jobs. The only other cops I see are usually writing tickets. Good ones? Sure there are. I know only a handful, and trust me, I know a lot of them.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 01:09 PM
what should i have done?? after 4 coors lights should have levitated out of there??. i didnt now it was illegal to walk to my DD's car???? is crawling illegal too????
depends on what rock you came from.. LOL!! anyway.. like I said I am not going to get into it with you.. about something I can't change your mind about.. some people just can't get along with cops.. :D

mike37
02-11-2005, 01:10 PM
some day you will learn that its you and your attitude that gets you in trouble
stop doing thing so blatantly wrong and loose the attitude your life will run much smoother

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 01:12 PM
stop doing thing so blatantly wrong and loose the attitude your life will run much smoother
that is exactly my point.. :)

ratso
02-11-2005, 01:12 PM
...not always the case. I'm living proof of that. :D

schlepy
02-11-2005, 01:13 PM
hey thanks for the advice, you have yourself a great weekend up there in paso robles....

mike37
02-11-2005, 01:19 PM
I can't knock all cops, just the majority of them. Around my community there have been a rash of burglaries, thefts, vandalism, etc. My boat and car business along with other businesses have been hit, stereos missing, props, and in one instance at my buddies lot, an entire vehicle stolen. This has been going on a couple of months. When do I see the cops? Never. I don't even call them on the thefts anymore because they could care less. On the news the other night a few business owners were knocking the cops and saying we might as well take matters into our own hands because they aren't doing a damn thing, no stakeouts... nothing. I'll tell you when I do see the cops though. We have had 3 parties in the last few months with a band. Normally about 4 cop cars will pull up and tell us to quieten it down and if the music is too loud and they come out again the party will be shut down. Gee guys thanks... glad to see you doing your jobs. The only other cops I see are usually writing tickets. Good ones? Sure there are. I know only a handful, and trust me, I know a lot of them.
don't know about the burglary thing
but you can thank your neighbors for the cops at your party

schlepy
02-11-2005, 01:22 PM
had my truck broken into and they stole the radio, there was a perfect finger print in blood that i told the officer to get a print of and he said that it would do no good and that its just a stolen radio.... thanks again officer, nice to see you care.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 01:23 PM
what have you ever given a cop.. besides a hard time.. honestly maybe it is the attitude put off to others..

schlepy
02-11-2005, 01:28 PM
what should i give a cop??? my bestfriend is a police officer for fullerton pd and we get along great. he laughs at alot of things that police officers do to. flyinvee dont get upset i respect the law and what police officers do. just think some of the time they think they have to much power and give the wrong people hard times, thats all. relax and have a good weekend with mike 37...

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 01:30 PM
what should i give a cop??? my bestfriend is a police officer for fullerton pd and we get along great. he laughs at alot of things that police officers do to. flyinvee dont get upset i respect the law and what police officers do. just think some of the time they think they have to much power and give the wrong people hard times, thats all. relax and have a good weekend with mike 37...
I'm relaxed.. I just don't understand.. with all the bad things that have happened to you with police officers.. do you have any good ones to talk about. I don't get upset at anyone .. anymore.. LOL!! but I can.. and I like talking to Mike.. he makes sence.. :D

mike37
02-11-2005, 01:30 PM
had my truck broken into and they stole the radio, there was a perfect finger print in blood that i told the officer to get a print of and he said that it would do no good and that its just a stolen radio.... thanks again officer, nice to see you care.....
you just don't get it do ya
he was just telling you the truth
they have priority cases and a stolen radio just ant one off them

schlepy
02-11-2005, 01:33 PM
you just don't get it do ya
he was just telling you the truth
they have priority cases and a stolen radio just ant one off them
but they have all the time in the world to pull people over for tinted windows and other bullshit??? priority cases?? mike you need to quit smokin that grass up there in paso...you just dont get it either, why should i even have called the cops in the first place, isnt a broken in car a burglary???

mike37
02-11-2005, 01:37 PM
but they have all the time in the world to pull people over for tinted windows and other bullshit??? priority cases?? mike you need to quit smokin that grass up there in paso...you just dont get it either, why should i even have called the cops in the first place, isnt a broken in car a burglary???
you haven't got the concept that the cops that give you tickets for tinted windows
are not the ones that investigate stolen radios

Ducatista
02-11-2005, 01:39 PM
Are there any Pasadena motorcycle patrol officers that peruse this site? Do you live out in the A.V. maybe??? If so you may remember me & the yellow Duc on Angeles Forest about 6 months ago....if so & you see this, thank you. You were way way cool!!! Probably too cool, but I will never forget, and am always gratefull. :D
My wallet and still clean DMV thank you also :D

schlepy
02-11-2005, 01:41 PM
you haven't got the concept that the cops that give you tickets for tinted windows
mike, this whole good cop bad cop thing is dead. i still hope you have a great weekend. im outta here before the 91 freeway shuts down because of the rain.
flyinvee, the same goes for you have a great weekend and dont watch those calories to close you have a smokin body from the looks of your avaitor... peace out...

mike37
02-11-2005, 01:42 PM
mike, this whole good cop bad cop thing is dead. i still hope you have a great weekend. im outta here before the 91 freeway shuts down because of the rain.
flyinvee, the same goes for you have a great weekend and dont watch those calories to close you have a smokin body from the looks of your avaitor... peace out...
have a safe trip

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 01:44 PM
thank you for the compliment.. see that's a great attitude.. behind all the frustration you can have it..
have a great weekend. :D

schiada96
02-11-2005, 01:57 PM
The cops that give tinted window tickets are not the ones who roll on a
break in right. What a dumb statement

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 01:59 PM
The cops that give tinted window tickets are not the ones who roll on a
break in right. What a dumb statement
what? that makes sense.. there are cops on patrol then there are the investigators.. :wink:

repo man
02-11-2005, 02:02 PM
i garantee i deal with the cops alot more than most of you do, sort of an expert on this subject.most cops are cool just like you and me.but some are the kid that got beat up in school and had no friends so they take it out on the people they precieve as cool.you know the ones with the bad ass trucks, dirt bikes, boats and hot ladies. one night i picked up a car i had allready repo'd 4 hours earlyer and got pulled over. he pulled his gun and forced me to lie in the street and then roughed me up steped on my head the whole bit. the whole time i'm telling him it's a repo and trying to give him the paper work.he never ran the plate,i know this because it was called in repo'd three hours prior. after it was all over he said''if you repo cars you ought to be used to this''. can you believe this crap!! so itold him''i hope you get shot in the face and someone tells your wife he was a cop you should've been ready for this''. do i think all cops are bad no i think most cops are real cool to deal with the way people think of cops all after dealing with the ones are.

schiada96
02-11-2005, 02:06 PM
what? that makes sense.. there are cops on patrol then there are the investigators.. :wink:
You are going to try to tell me that a cop that shows up on a break in has nothing to do with investigation.Right

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 02:08 PM
You are going to try to tell me that a cop that shows up on a break in has nothing to do with investigation.Right
depends on the break in.. it may have to be handed off to the detectives..

repo man
02-11-2005, 02:08 PM
i forgot to mention i deal with cops on a nightly bassis from many different departments and have ONLY had three bad experinces ever. :eek:

Ziggy
02-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Usually called Field Evidence Technicians...

sigepmock
02-11-2005, 02:14 PM
OK if you guys can stop arguing long enough I have a funny story..... I've been on both sides with the cops....a couple of years ago a buddy of mine gets into a shoving match with the manager of a strip club in the parking lot, after they charged him $125 for a 8 once bottle of cheap wine...long story...I step in to break it up and as I'm struggling to seperate the guys somebody grabs me from behind. Now I'm no lethal weapon but I've had a little training and when somebody grabs me from behind I kind of react without thinking....so I spun around grabed the guys arm that was grabbing me and through him down......as I watched the officer hit the ground, I thought to myself this is going to go well.....that was also the same time I saw his much larger partner in a full sprint towards me....Apparantly the cops were in the parking lot next door making a DUI stop when they heard the comotion(sp?) and came over to break it up...well make a long story short...the two cops beat the crap out of me as I lay there dragging my face up and down the pavement, sprained my shoulder as they tried to introduce my elbow to the back of my head (ouch), and I spent the next 14 hours in jail....I was arrested for resisting arrest go figure....oh well I know I screwed up although not on purpose but I think the cops way over did it beating the crap out of me when I didn't resist at all once I saw they were cops. That's my bad story.....I have plenty of good stories to out weigh that one......lots of times my buddies and I were doing dumb stuff and should have been busted but they let us go because they could see we weren't bad kids.....I have a ton of respect for anybody willing to put on a Uniform and risk their lives so that the rest of us can sleep safer at night, Police, CHP, Military, Firefighter, or Coastguard....regardless they are doing their job for the greater good and most of the time for crappy paychecks. I'm a big believer of what goes around comes around and if someone has repeat problems with cops...they need to seriously look to themselves to fix the situation.....if I know I had a bad history with the cops...then everytime I saw one I'd be as humble as can be...because I knew that with my history....if can go badly it will, the last thing I would do is talk shit. Some people never learn though and just take the easy way out and blame all cops. :mad:
Just my $.02
Chris

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Usually called Field Evidence Technicians...
LOL!! Thanks Zig.. :D it was one of those Blonde moments I was having.. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 02:20 PM
OK if you guys can stop arguing long enough I have a funny story..... I've been on both sides with the cops....a couple of years ago a buddy of mine gets into a shoving match with the manager of a strip club in the parking lot, after they charged him $125 for a 8 once bottle of cheap wine...long story...I step in to break it up and as I'm struggling to seperate the guys somebody grabs me from behind. Now I'm no lethal weapon but I've had a little training and when somebody grabs me from behind I kind of react without thinking....so I spun around grabed the guys arm that was grabbing me and through him down......as I watched the officer hit the ground, I thought to myself this is going to go well.....that was also the same time I saw his much larger partner in a full sprint towards me....Apparantly the cops were in the parking lot next door making a DUI stop when they heard the comotion(sp?) and came over to break it up...well make a long story short...the two cops beat the crap out of me as I lay there dragging my face up and down the pavement, sprained my shoulder as they tried to introduce my elbow to the back of my head (ouch), and I spent the next 14 hours in jail....I was arrested for resisting arrest go figure....oh well I know I screwed up although not on purpose but I think the cops way over did it beating the crap out of me when I didn't resist at all once I saw they were cops. That's my bad story.....I have plenty of good stories to out weigh that one......lots of times my buddies and I were doing dumb stuff and should have been busted but they let us go because they could see we weren't bad kids.....I have a ton of respect for anybody willing to put on a Uniform and risk their lives so that the rest of us can sleep safer at night, Police, CHP, Military, Firefighter, or Coastguard....regardless they are doing their job for the greater good and most of the time for crappy paychecks. I'm a big believer of what goes around comes around and if someone has repeat problems with cops...they need to seriously look to themselves to fix the situation.....if I know I had a bad history with the cops...then everytime I saw one I'd be as humble as can be...because I knew that with my history....if can go badly it will, the last thing I would do is talk shit. Some people never learn though and just take the easy way out and blame all cops. :mad:
Just my $.02
Chris
:jawdrop: I'm sorry.. but at least the good outway the bad. ;)

ratso
02-11-2005, 03:40 PM
don't know about the burglary thing
but you can thank your neighbors for the cops at your party
Yeah... Saturday night at 10 or 11:00. Some people have no life. :notam:

sigepmock
02-11-2005, 04:00 PM
:jawdrop: I'm sorry.. but at least the good outway the bad. ;)
Yes they do. I like Cops/CHP .....so if any of you cops see a white Chevy with the OP6C sticker on it just remember I like you guys ..... but not enough to pull over and talk about it :D :D j/k.
Chris

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 04:03 PM
Yes they do. I like Cops/CHP .....so if any of you cops see a white Chevy with the OP6C sticker on it just remember I like you guys ..... but not enough to pull over and talk about it :D :D j/k.
Chris
ditto here.. you just described mine too.. LOL!! :rollside:

77charger
02-11-2005, 04:57 PM
on the good side first time 17 years old driving first motorcycle hadnt got the motorcycle endorsement yet just got bike built full throtl on the onramp to about 85 look onto freeway chp motorcop looks strait at me pull over time 7.30 am on weekend going to work gives me the lecture ask if i know what he can do i say yes says go strait to work then home and dmv on mon.(i did as told)let me go.
2.driving my second streetbike gsxr 750 just put it together wanted a freeway run get on freeway look back looks clear nail it to about 95 get off freeway next exit hear pa pull into gas station checks license reg,then tells me why did you drive fast gave the i just finished explanation so on so on.He tells me i have an accident call right now or i would cite you so slow it down.
3 another bike gsxr1100 speeding down 5 frwy come up on sand canyon see cop on side of fwy slow down(was 75 then limit was 55) cop saw me by then pulls me over same routine license,reg another pulls up i guess there was a robbery with bike involve but other cop said wrong type of bike chp ask me when did i notice him said as soon as came over the small hill ask why i slowed down fast said i was going fast let me go with warning.
3 truck driving on fwy to go fishing wasnt looking to the right side as much til car i was passing said highway patrol oops i slow he does more pulls me over noraml routine told him i was going fishing asked if saw him isaid not til i passed you let me go.
spliting traffic(on motorcycle) chp was jealous told me over pa when traffic is going this good you dont split it never pulled over
4 costa mesa got a warning from motorcycle cop on splitting traffic coming to red light chated for a few was very cool cop also rode bikes
5 on way to river towing in the lane next to fast lane was passing 50 mph traffic i knew i was wrong motor cop on 55 fwy /chapman is getting on fwy sees me pulls me over ask where i am going had i been drinkin (7 am??)NO but i will be in few hrs says dont go i the #2 lane again have a fun weekend at that time batt crapped out needed a jump start he calls frwy service they help out cop says looks like you are off to a good weekend already.
6 coming from river down the grade to indio going 70 towing chp pulls me over yells at me for plate then says i need to go assist another unit who broke down said if he saw me again i was getting a ticket passed him a few miles later as he was helping i got off the next exit and had lunch for a while
have a couple of of more mainly chp all this within a 3 year span too now i am old and dont have the luck anymore