PDA

View Full Version : nose hair

lucky
02-11-2005, 12:36 PM
at what age did you start noticing the shit startin to overtake your parents noses - and how can you avoid nose bush ? :p

rrrr
02-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Just reach in there a few times a day and yank a couple out. It's fun to make your eyes water, and it's always a good subject for starting a conversation with people around you.
Next it will start growing out of your ears......

abraman1326
02-11-2005, 12:41 PM
I never really noticed them w/ any. I do have a nose hair trimmer that I use to make sure mine stay's pretty clean...
BRA

WYRD
02-11-2005, 12:43 PM
AHHH the golden years. I can't wait to be over 30. Hey PHATT MATT you gettin the old man syndrome yet???? :rollside:

WYRD
02-11-2005, 12:44 PM
I never really noticed them w/ any. I do have a nose hair trimmer that I use to make sure mine stay's pretty clean...
BRA
Where the hell is VaccaVille???

HCS
02-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Where the hell is VaccaVille???
Between San Fransico and Sacramento. Nose hair sucks!

barbigrl
02-11-2005, 12:54 PM
The stuff you people talk about.... :rolleyes: too funny!!! :rollside:

cdog
02-11-2005, 12:55 PM
I'm 28 and mine just started to pop out and say hello every once in a while.
The weird thing is, I'm not a very hairy person at all. :confused: Pullin them bastards can really make your eyes tear up though.

HCS
02-11-2005, 01:03 PM
I'm 28 and mine just started to pop out and say hello every once in a while.
The weird thing is, I'm not a very hairy person at all. :confused: Pullin them bastards can really make your eyes tear up though.
Wait until you pull one and it gets infected and your nose flames up into a big giant zit!

cdog
02-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Wait until you pull one and it gets infected and your nose flames up into a big giant zit!
O, is that what that was from?? :rollside: J/K IF you shave them with the trimmer too often they get real thick and wirey.

lucky
02-11-2005, 01:09 PM
crap i have started the "rouge back hair " crap coming off my mellon and plantin itself on my back - what the furk lmao :D

Ducatista
02-11-2005, 01:10 PM
Yea, and when did you start to notice the "Larry Hagman's" you got going on with the eyebrows! When they're about to swallow your face!

lucky
02-11-2005, 01:12 PM
uni brows are cool - especialy when they match your stash ... :idea:

cdog
02-11-2005, 01:14 PM
uni brows are cool - especialy when they match your stash ... :idea:
Do they look like Big Catipillars? :eek:

barbigrl
02-11-2005, 01:17 PM
You all are just way to close!!! So my period......hahahhaaha I AM KIDDING!! :rollside:

Jbb
02-11-2005, 01:24 PM
I can not believe Brown has not jumped head first into this one :D

Mandelon
02-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Wait till your chest hair starts sprouting gray ones..... :cry: or even lower....its coming. Enjoy your youth while you can fuggers!!!
Some of you will go bald and want to use those stray hairs for your combovers...... :220v:
Man--->40<----delon

Havasu_Dreamin
02-11-2005, 01:42 PM
at what age did you start noticing the shit startin to overtake your parents noses - and how can you avoid nose bush ? :p
You know, sometimes you just got to say, WTF!?!?!?!?!?!? LMAO :messedup:

AZKC
02-11-2005, 01:53 PM
Next it will start growing out of your ears......
Or when they grow on your ears :idea: I was thinking of starting to braid mine :jawdrop: :D

switchin'addiction
02-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Ahhhhhh.......Friday afternoon in the Sandbox. Nothing in the world like it! :messedup:

dicudmore
02-11-2005, 02:01 PM
I trim them bastards with scissors :2purples: :hammerhea

OC-PARTYCAT
02-11-2005, 02:05 PM
anyone know how to die that one ball hair that is gray? :D

barbigrl
02-11-2005, 02:08 PM
Your pubic hair turns grey??? WTF??

WYRD
02-11-2005, 02:10 PM
just pull that f**ker out!!!!! :frown: :o

OC-PARTYCAT
02-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Your pubic hair turns grey??? WTF??
yep, I have one that doesnt want to fit in with the croud. Kinda like a punker all spikey and shiat. :D
Ill just yank it. Maybe use one of those spoons with slots in it to cup the boys, and yank through the hole ;) then put the spoon back in the top roman bowl :D

barbigrl
02-11-2005, 02:24 PM
That is disgusting!!!! hahahaaa

HCS
02-11-2005, 02:30 PM
How about a joke.
A young woman was walking through a field gathering spring flowers. She wore a sun dress, but no underwear. When her husband came home for lunch she said she thought a bee might have gotten trapped "up there" inside her. Her husband took her to the emergency room. The doctor said to the husband, "Let's rub some honey on your penis, and maybe it will coax the bee out." The husband, refusing, said, "I brought her here for professional help." So the doctor rubs honey on his penis and inserts it into the woman. The husband, next to her the entire time, sees that after awhile his wife is starting to moan and sweat. He says, "Doctor, is it working?" The doctor, thrusting away, replies, "Coaxing it out didn't work. So now I'm going to try to shoot it out."

cdog
02-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Salt and Pepper Pube's. :jawdrop: Is that what I have to look forward to. :D

cdog
02-11-2005, 02:48 PM
How about a joke.
A young woman was walking through a field gathering spring flowers. She wore a sun dress, but no underwear. When her husband came home for lunch she said she thought a bee might have gotten trapped "up there" inside her. Her husband took her to the emergency room. The doctor said to the husband, "Let's rub some honey on your penis, and maybe it will coax the bee out." The husband, refusing, said, "I brought her here for professional help." So the doctor rubs honey on his penis and inserts it into the woman. The husband, next to her the entire time, sees that after awhile his wife is starting to moan and sweat. He says, "Doctor, is it working?" The doctor, thrusting away, replies, "Coaxing it out didn't work. So now I'm going to try to shoot it out."
Good Joke! I got to remember that one.

OC-PARTYCAT
02-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Salt and Pepper Pube's. :jawdrop: Is that what I have to look forward to. :D
yep, but there more brittle and stiff, so when someone is singing a song and hummin on your tea bag, it feels good. ;)