PDA

View Full Version : I got robbed...

Domn8er
02-11-2005, 09:17 PM
First my buddy gets his car stolen at the boat show and today I come home from work and my house was broken into. They didn't get much, but they did get two of my guns which is pretty scarry. Dumb ass theifs. Other than the guns, I almost laugh because they went through the whole process in day light which is pretty damn gutsy and came away with minimal stuff. No cash what so ever some electronic goods was about it. Bitches took my dirtbike riding gear bag and put all my stuff in their. Cops came out, no prints anywhere. Oh, and in my DVD player was Pegged. Now this was my second copy because the first one I got was lost at the boat show the first weekend, went back the second weekend to get another copy and now it is gone. Damn, third time is a charm

Coach
02-11-2005, 09:28 PM
1st off - all theifs suck and should be hung from their balls. Sorry to hear about your loss. I just puts you though more shit than you have time to deal with (call and waiting for the cops, filing reports, etc)
2nd- Why don't you have your guns locked in a safe? :confused:
3rd- Get out of the 951, 10 to 1 some tweekers stole your shit. :squiggle: :D

moneypit
02-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Thiefs......
Time to leave Corona.. At least you werent home

rrrr
02-11-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm completely trying to avoid the "Itoldjaso" syndrome, but companies like ADT install alarms for almost free and monitor your house for 20-30 bucks a month.
That being said, it sucks to lose stuff and realize how vulnerable you are. My wife's '03 Accord V-6 coupe was stolen out of our garage in September while I was in the backyard 10 feet from the door.
Now I close the door every time I leave the garage. Heheh, classic example of closing the gate after the cow got out, eh?

4-B
02-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Alarms may not stop them but they do work to slow them down. I believe what goes around comes around the theives and they will get theirs. :lightsabe

Domn8er
02-11-2005, 09:49 PM
I'm definitely getting an alarm. karma is a bitch. I almost laugh at the whole thing because I had a few dollars in some change and they took it...Just shows how low they really are.

jdogginla
02-11-2005, 09:52 PM
CBS channel 2 did a "live robbery" the other night. They picked a house during their 11 o'clock news cast.........had the Pasadena PD their and had two robbers break in the house. They entered the side gate broke into the door on the garage, got inside the house via garage door, one went downstairs, one went upstairs.......they looted filled bags, jewlry, videos, etc and were out and walking down the street in less than 2 minutes! Was an eye opener to say the least. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Domn8er
02-11-2005, 09:53 PM
1st off - all theifs suck and should be hung from their balls. Sorry to hear about your loss. I just puts you though more shit than you have time to deal with (call and waiting for the cops, filing reports, etc)
2nd- Why don't you have your guns locked in a safe? :confused:
3rd- Get out of the 951, 10 to 1 some tweekers stole your shit. :squiggle: :D
No kids, had the gun close to my bed just in case...
and I only live about two minutes from Yorba Linda. Might be a tweeker but I doubt it. Some one must have been checking out the house.

a catered life
02-11-2005, 10:42 PM
ok this sucks but know this if they broke in the middle of the day you better know that it was some one that knows you. :jawdrop: not a good friend maybe but some one that has been to your house before and knows what you got. maybe a friend of a friend or some one that is jealous of what you have. :idea: watch who ever comes by for the next couple of weeks......that is why i dont like mofo at my house first they case the joint and come back. :mad: where were your neighbors? no one heard nothing? :confused:

Forkin' Crazy
02-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Sorry to hear that. I don't have a gun safe, but have an alarm. I also have fire arms (loaded) in strategic places through out the house just incase. :)
Bastards broke into my truck and stole a cd player, eq, amp, etc. While it was in the shop getting a new dash put in it (they also tore the dash board up) some thieves broke into the shop and stole the whole damn truck. Too bad I didn't see them going down the road.... well maybe it was a good thing I didn't! :messedup:

Domn8er
02-11-2005, 10:52 PM
ok this sucks but know this if they broke in the middle of the day you better know that it was some one that knows you. :jawdrop: not a good friend maybe but some one that has been to your house before and knows what you got. maybe a friend of a friend or some one that is jealous of what you have. :idea: watch who ever comes by for the next couple of weeks......that is why i dont like mofo at my house first they case the joint and come back. :mad: where were your neighbors? no one heard nothing? :confused:
That's what a few people are telling me. I just don't know if I believe that or maybe I don't want to believe that but had it been someone I know, I would think they would have taken more valueable stuff. Like I said, I hardly think it was worth it for the punk(s) who broke in. Talked to a couple of neighbors who are retired and they didn't see or hear anything. They broke in the back...and I have a dog which is weird that nobody heard anything. I still have a few neighbors to talk to but I'm getting the alarm for sure. :hammerhea

a catered life
02-11-2005, 10:56 PM
well watch you back cause they will try it again and good luck with the alarm. ps did you friend have any luck with his truck? :confused:

Domn8er
02-11-2005, 10:59 PM
Sorry to hear that. I don't have a gun safe, but have an alarm. I also have fire arms (loaded) in strategic places through out the house just incase. :)
Bastards broke into my truck and stole a cd player, eq, amp, etc. While it was in the shop getting a new dash put in it (they also tore the dash board up) some thieves broke into the shop and stole the whole damn truck. Too bad I didn't see them going down the road.... well maybe it was a good thing I didn't! :messedup:
Exactly, as long as there are no kids around, then no problem. They left one...not sure why. But it was the most valuable one I owned.

Domn8er
02-11-2005, 11:02 PM
well watch you back cause they will try it again and good luck with the alarm. ps did you friend have any luck with his truck? :confused:
Thanks. Yeah, they found his truck but he has not seen it yet so he doesn't know what kind of shap it is in.

Midlife Advantage
02-11-2005, 11:03 PM
damn, Joey, that sucks ass, let me know if you ever want to do a stake out on your place. we'll let them think you're gone and then walk in and eff em up! They have opened a can of Hot Boat WhoopASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Domn8er
02-11-2005, 11:11 PM
damn, Joey, that sucks ass, let me know if you ever want to do a stake out on your place. we'll let them think you're gone and then walk in and eff em up! They have opened a can of Hot Boat WhoopASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Tim, that's exactly what I was thinking. :D I was thinking man, if I only stayed home today, which I almost did. Never would have happend. Or if so, then good ole robber would of had a little extra lead in his diet. Oh well that's why we have insurance. Now I'm walking around like I'm on patrol. Shauntee is freaked out.

Forkin' Crazy
02-11-2005, 11:13 PM
well watch you back cause they will try it again
Wise and true words there. They got me twice in my body shop. :hammerhea
It was bullet proof then, but still in a bad part of town, so I shut it down.

Midlife Advantage
02-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Thanks Tim, that's exactly what I was thinking. :D I was thinking man, if I only stayed home today, which I almost did. Never would have happend. Or if so, then good ole robber would of had a little extra lead in his diet. Oh well that's why we have insurance. Now I'm walking around like I'm on patrol. Shauntee is freaked out.
thats the first thing that crossed my mind, poor lil lady, that shite dont work for women. tell her that the HB family is behind you guys all we can, if you guys ever need us to just come over and hang out, just ring. dammit, this chaps my ass. I will have to throw some calls to some CPD friends...

Domn8er
02-11-2005, 11:21 PM
thats the first thing that crossed my mind, poor lil lady, that shite dont work for women. tell her that the HB family is behind you guys all we can, if you guys ever need us to just come over and hang out, just ring. dammit, this chaps my ass. I will have to throw some calls to some CPD friends...
We are actually in the unicorporated part of Corona so Riverside Sheriffs had to come out but maybe CPD will have heard something. Thaks for the support.

plaster dave
02-11-2005, 11:51 PM
Damn that sucks my parents house was robbed and they said the same thing its someone you know. Kinda freaky Sorry about what happened but remember that they have your guns so be careful.

MudPumper
02-12-2005, 12:59 AM
FYI, you were the victim of a burglary not a robbery. :2purples: :wink:

rvrjunkie
02-12-2005, 07:36 AM
We are actually in the unicorporated part of Corona so Riverside Sheriffs had to come out but maybe CPD will have heard something. Thaks for the support.
Sorry to hear about the break in. Where in Corona did it happen?

ratso
02-12-2005, 10:01 AM
...at least the cops showed up... not that anything was accomplished. :notam:

Domn8er
02-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Sorry to hear about the break in. Where in Corona did it happen?
Off of Serfas Club Dr.

Lake Ape
02-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Just get one of these and be done with it. Two would be better!
http://www.hunderassen.de/bild/rottweiler.jpg
Works great for me!

Roxysnow
02-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Hey Joey! Sorry to hear about what happened, that really sux! :mad: That pisses me of just hearing about this kind of shiat!

Domn8er
02-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Just get one of these and be done with it. Two would be better!
http://www.hunderassen.de/bild/rottweiler.jpg
Works great for me!
Funny thing is...I do have one. She is a puppy and is too friendly. The cop said even with mean dogs the theifs can make peace by giving the dog some food. My dog probably just ran away.

Domn8er
02-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Hey Joey! Sorry to hear about what happened, that really sux! :mad: That pisses me of just hearing about this kind of shiat!
Thanks Kevin. Couldn't believed it really happend.

Lake Ape
02-12-2005, 01:00 PM
Funny thing is...I do have one. She is a puppy and is too friendly. The cop said even with mean dogs the theifs can make peace by giving the dog some food. My dog probably just ran away.
My dog was trained to not except food from strangers. She is fed the same way every time and will not eat unless told to do so.

Domn8er
02-12-2005, 01:08 PM
My dog was trained to not except food from strangers. She is fed the same way every time and will not eat unless told to do so.
That is good. I want to get my dog into some sort of training. I had my old Rott trained and it was great.

coolchange
02-12-2005, 04:09 PM
These won't stop them but it lets you know Who took your stuff. (http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/common/search/search-results1.jhtml?hasJS=true&_D%3AhasJS=+&QueryText=motion+sensor&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fsearch%2Fsearch-box.jhtml.22&Go.x=31&Go.y=9&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=motion+sensor&noImage=0)