PDA

View Full Version : Prank Call, LOL

jdogginla
02-11-2005, 09:43 PM
K........Do you hate those people that have caller id either on their home phone or cell phone, and will screen their calls? This is payback!!#%#%
You can prank call them with their own phone number. Try it........then have your friends try to figure out what the f-u-c-k is going on, and how their phone keeps calling em.......ROTFL!
http://lucas.clickmegame.com/randomjunk/scary.php

jdogginla
02-11-2005, 10:15 PM
My friend wants to know why his cell phone is possesed! "Dude my phone keeps calling itself! WTF" :hammer2:

repo man
02-11-2005, 10:29 PM
didn't work

C-2
02-11-2005, 10:36 PM
Those types of lines are outta control. Wicked crap.

woskie70
02-11-2005, 10:36 PM
it worked so i had to do it to a couple friends. they are probably freaking out

cola
02-11-2005, 10:41 PM
worked on my phone. I just called my son he screens all his calls.
Thanks

C-2
02-11-2005, 10:56 PM
Another fine example of mixing internet technology with phones. This gag actually illustrates a growing trend ~ tricking people into disclosing personal information by tricking them with fake caller ID.
Afterall, when your bank or credit card company number pops up on your caller ID - it must be them, right? - WRONG!!!
Identity Theft Prevention - Lesson One - Class is in Session
Take notes kiddies! When anybody or company calls asking for personal data, or to verify account activity - get their number and extension and tell them you'll call them right back. If the call goes thru, ask to be transfered to another customer service rep. If you get thru to another rep - you're probably safe. :)

plaster dave
02-11-2005, 11:37 PM
Another fine example of mixing internet technology with phones. This gag actually illustrates a growing trend ~ tricking people into disclosing personal information by tricking them with fake caller ID.
Afterall, when your bank or credit card company number pops up on your caller ID - it must be them, right? - WRONG!!!
Identity Theft Prevention - Lesson One - Class is in Session
Take notes kiddies! When anybody or company calls asking for personal data, or to verify account activity - get their number and extension and tell them you'll call them right back. If the call goes thru, ask to be transfered to another customer service rep. If you get thru to another rep - you're probably safe. :)
ok calm down cause I put the wrong name with the phone # and it worked.

C-2
02-11-2005, 11:51 PM
ok calm down cause I put the wrong name with the phone # and it worked.
huh?

Garrddogg
02-12-2005, 07:06 AM
K........Do you hate those people that have caller id either on their home phone or cell phone, and will screen their calls? This is payback!!#%#%
You can prank call them with their own phone number. Try it........then have your friends try to figure out what the f-u-c-k is going on, and how their phone keeps calling em.......ROTFL!
AH HA, SO THATS HOW I CALLED AND HUNG UP ON MYSELF :hammer2:

jdogginla
02-14-2005, 07:38 AM
AH HA, SO THATS HOW I CALLED AND HUNG UP ON MYSELF :hammer2:
I was bored..........and had to try it on a few peeps, LOL......... I called you with my number a few minutes later, but no answer. :rolleyes:

scarabrick2
02-14-2005, 09:40 AM
How long will it call it's self?

Forkin' Crazy
04-10-2005, 10:41 AM
This site doesn't work anymore... anyone know of another? I have a "friend" I need to f ck with!!
:D

73kona455
04-10-2005, 03:42 PM
OK..... Who Broke It????

ROZ
04-10-2005, 10:48 PM
OK..... Who Broke It????
RD SUX :D

spectratoad
04-11-2005, 04:42 AM
rd Sux :d
:D :D

RitcheyRch
04-12-2005, 04:39 AM
Can someone please explain this. I want to mess with someone.

Forkin' Crazy
04-12-2005, 04:48 AM
You just typed in your buddy's (enemy's) phone number and his/her phone would call itself...their own phone number would show up on their caller ID....
That is until RD broke it!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: