PDA

View Full Version : Where can you stay in Havasu and launch

robert_pv
02-12-2005, 01:16 PM
It appears the Nautical is booked for Memorial day weekend. Who else has a launch, slips, a beach and rooms.

Havasu_Dreamin
02-12-2005, 03:14 PM
London Bridge Resort has slips but no launch ramp. That's about it.

shadow
02-12-2005, 03:31 PM
It appears the Nautical is booked for Memorial day weekend. Who else has a launch, slips, a beach and rooms.
If you are just looking for lake access and don't have to be in town, theres a few places that have either rental trailers,motel rooms,mobile homes.
1. Havasu springs across the lake (Cal side)
2.Black Meadow landing south end of the lake (Cal side)
3.Havasu spings south end of lake (Az side)
All 3 of those places have launch ramps and beaches.

cc322
02-12-2005, 03:41 PM
We have a condo we rent out for 65.00 night on off weekends and midweek. On holiday weekends it goes for a 100.00 a night with a three niight min. It is not on the lake but less then a mile from windsor. Just a FYI in case you cant find anything, and as of right now it is available, but will book up quick. It is a 2bdrm 1ba condo, second bath at the pool, very clean unit and has a bbq plus all the comforts of home.. Good luck.

shadow
02-12-2005, 04:27 PM
We have a condo we rent out for 65.00 night on off weekends and midweek. On holiday weekends it goes for a 100.00 a night with a three niight min. It is not on the lake but less then a mile from windsor. Just a FYI in case you cant find anything, and as of right now it is available, but will book up quick. It is a 2bdrm 1ba condo, second bath at the pool, very clean unit and has a bbq plus all the comforts of home.. Good luck.
That sounds like a great deal!Is there somewhere to park a boat overnight?

cc322
02-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Yes there is alot of boat parking, the complex is pretty empty in the summer. I was going to post it in March when people might start planning there trips. Several people from the boards have rented it last year and have enjoyed it, for the price you can't go wrong, It also has a real nice lake view patio.

plaster dave
02-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Yes there is alot of boat parking, the complex is pretty empty in the summer. I was going to post it in March when people might start planning there trips. Several people from the boards have rented it last year and have enjoyed it, for the price you can't go wrong, It also has a real nice lake view patio.
The Place SUCKS stay away and Craig is a D*** :wink: J/K it is REALLY NICE and has everything you want when on vacation in havi. I need to pick my weekends before its full.

cc322
02-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Thank's Dave :yuk: Hey You still have 100.00 credit towards your next stay and by the way it's now 100.00 a night just for you j/k :D let me now when you want it :smile:

plaster dave
02-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Thank's Dave :yuk: Hey You still have 100.00 credit towards your next stay and by the way it's now 100.00 a night just for you j/k :D let me now when you want it :smile:
LOL ok I will figure out.

robert_pv
02-12-2005, 09:49 PM
London Bridge Resort has slips but no launch ramp. That's about it.
The London Bridge wants $466.00 per night. I need two rooms.

voodoomedman
02-13-2005, 11:21 AM
craig has a very nice place.

cc322
02-13-2005, 01:26 PM
:wink: