PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day

topless
02-13-2005, 09:55 AM
For those who don't have sweethearts, BIG hugs and kisses to you. Those men here who do, just remember Steak and BJ day is right around the corner.

WYRD
02-13-2005, 09:58 AM
For those who don't have sweethearts, BIG hugs and kisses to you. Those men here who do, just remember Steak and BJ day is right around the corner.
Well I am one of those who don't so it's chicken and rosie for me but thanks for the hugs. Right back atcha :wink: :p

Blown 472
02-13-2005, 10:24 AM
Good day to stalk all the lonely bitches. :idea: :idea:

AirtimeLavey
02-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Valentine's, Shhmalentine's...geez, I picked a great time of year to be single again. Can't get enough of those commercials... j/k, I'm not really so bitter. no, really. really. no.
Back atcha from me, too, Topless. :D I hope your's is awesome.

WYRD
02-13-2005, 10:36 AM
Valentine's, Shhmalentine's...geez, I picked a great time of year to be single again. Can't get enough of those commercials... j/k, I'm not really so bitter. no, really. really. no.
ya right you picked? like you had any choice in the matter LOL J/K brother! :boxingguy :redface:

racecar.hotshoe
02-13-2005, 10:39 AM
Valentine's day is great hotdog and fries and then hotdog in thigh's... :D
http://www.wienerschnitzel.com/wiener/ourfood/RUNNING-TDO.gif

AirtimeLavey
02-13-2005, 10:41 AM
ya right you picked? like you had any choice in the matter LOL J/K brother! :boxingguy :redface:
lmao :boxingguy speak for yourself.... j/k,
yep, I chose to be a d---head... :messedup:

WYRD
02-13-2005, 10:44 AM
:boxingguy speak for yourself.... j/k,
yep, I chose to be a d---head... :messedup:
LOL You know V-Day is a great day to head to the bar at closing time. The sad lonley chicks will go home with almost anything :devil: :devil: :D

AirtimeLavey
02-13-2005, 10:54 AM
LOL You know V-Day is a great day to head to the bar at closing time. The sad lonley chicks will go home with almost anything :devil: :devil: :D
Is that a voice from experience? :notam: j/k. lol. I owed you that... :boxingguy
Hmmm...that just might be a scenario even I could work with... :boxed: :devil:

barbigrl
02-13-2005, 12:12 PM
I am with ya...F uck V-day!!! hahahaa nah I dont care!! I buy myself sh it!!

racecar.hotshoe
02-13-2005, 03:53 PM
I am with ya...F uck V-day!!! hahahaa nah I dont care!! I buy myself sh it!!
Happy Valentines Day Barbigrl!
http://images.meredith.com/bhg/images/products/ss_gs_201418.jpg

locogringo
02-13-2005, 03:58 PM
Isn't this like premature ejaculation? Valentines Day isn't 'till tomorrow.
HAppy Valentines Day though to all...
:D :redface:

Mrs.Racer277
02-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Happy Valentines Day Barbigrl!
http://images.meredith.com/bhg/images/products/ss_gs_201418.jpg
That was really sweet. :D

djunkie
02-13-2005, 04:15 PM
Topless when when steak and BJ day comes around I'm gonna give you my chicks number so you can tell her it exists. Cause she doesn't believe me. :D By the way Happy V-Day to you too.

racecar.hotshoe
02-13-2005, 06:30 PM
That was really sweet. :D
She needed a hug!

Debbolas
02-13-2005, 07:56 PM
Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!
(also my middle daughter's 15th birthday) :cool:

racecar.hotshoe
02-13-2005, 08:09 PM
Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!
(also my middle daughter's 15th birthday) :cool:
And our little girl turn's 6 :coffeycup :D

Debbolas
02-13-2005, 08:12 PM
Get this!
My 15 year old picked out a Peter Pan Ice Cream cake for her birthday!
My 18 year old picked out a Tinkerbell Ice Cream cake for her birthday!
LOL :wink:
Tell your little one Happy Birthday!!
I have some info for you on that "thing" we talked about, I will PM you :wink:

racecar.hotshoe
02-13-2005, 08:15 PM
Get this!
My 15 year old picked out a Peter Pan Ice Cream cake for her birthday!
My 18 year old picked out a Tinkerbell Ice Cream cake for her birthday!
LOL :wink:
Tell your little one Happy Birthday!!
I have some info for you on that "thing" we talked about, I will PM you :wink:
I will and you do the same! Mikaela had a Brat B-Day cake.We Had her party yesterday.Tell Matt we said hi!

Kim Hanson
02-13-2005, 08:20 PM
Good day to stalk all the lonely bitches. :idea: :idea:
You must be talking about biker women then :notam: The ugly ones if they are bitchs.........( . )( . )........ :D

Debbolas
02-13-2005, 08:20 PM
Thanks!
I will :D
We had a bunch of Boy Scouts over today, for a "card game" day. They were so cute, ate me out of house and home, I LOVED it!! :D

Kim Hanson
02-13-2005, 08:29 PM
Happy Valentines to all you Ladies, you made me wake up and smell the coffee sometimes with female problems ( I HAVE 4 IN THE HOUSE ) I thought I knew women and I found out I don't know chit about them attitude cases :p I hope you all have the best day going to date and ya get what you want ( give them anything you can think of, it pays off in the long run ) :p ..............( . )( . )...........
I lived with 4 girls before I got married and I know a few secrets, give them what they want because they hold the key to the Treasure Trail.......( . )( . )....... :D