PDA

View Full Version : Custom boat Lettering in Ventura Co.

Flying Tiger
02-13-2005, 12:13 PM
I still have the lick and stick and I want to get the CF numbers done nicely.
Any good places? I live in Simi.
Check the wound in the "g".
It's where I got center punched by a waverunner near Buckskin f/s..
My 6000 lb Tige (when ballast bags filled) didn't budge. The waverunner rider rang his bell deluxe on the tower & hardware.
I've since replaced the graphic. $200
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3812Parker_July__04_014-med.jpg

racecardrvr44
02-13-2005, 12:39 PM
I still have the lick and stick and I want to get the CF numbers done nicely.
Any good places? I live in Simi.
Check out JN Design in Oxnard, CA. Don't have the number right now, but they are a race shop/ design shop. The owner is the promoter for Ventura Raceway and does all kinds of custom stuff. Sticker, shirts, you name it they'll do it.
:cool:

Big Bear
02-13-2005, 12:52 PM
I live in Simi as well. I took my boat to Dick Kranzler Signs over by First and Easy st. Rather small shop but it was big enough to put my 28 in over night. He did my reg. #s and painted the boat name not on the transom but on both sides of the boat and I want to say he only charged me maybe a bit over $200. I think he did a nice job matching to the colors of the boat graphics. You would be welcome to check out his work if you like.

moneypit
02-13-2005, 08:02 PM
I know Dick. Hes been doing signs for a long time. I never knew he painted cars or boats. I knnow that hes a stand-up guy. If he couldnt do it.. he would tell you

Brooski
02-13-2005, 09:28 PM
Check out JN Design in Oxnard, CA. Don't have the number right now, but they are a race shop/ design shop. The owner is the promoter for Ventura Raceway and does all kinds of custom stuff. Sticker, shirts, you name it they'll do it.
:cool:
My recommendation also. They did a buddy's boat and matched the factory colors and font. Their number is 985-5433. They are on Wooley Rd just east of Patterson Rd.

Waldo
02-13-2005, 09:47 PM
I know a guy in the 714. PM me if needed. :boxed: