PDA

View Full Version : Wedding finger trivia

FMluvswater
02-14-2005, 03:33 PM
I'm just watching some talk show (NWA?) on Komo and they are saying that the length of a man's wedding ring finger is indicative of testosterone and the relative size of his penis! :eek:
If the ring finger is longer than the index finger it indicates heavy exposure to testosterone in utero. Apparently this affects his libido as an adult and he may have more difficulty with monogamy. :idea:

Jbb
02-14-2005, 03:34 PM
I'm just watching some talk show (NWA?) on Komo and they are saying that the length of a man's wedding ring finger is indicative of testosterone and the relative size of his penis! :eek:
If the ring finger is longer than the index finger it indicates heavy exposure to testosterone in utero. Apparently this affects his libido as an adult and he may have more difficulty with monogamy. :idea:
Well that explains it.... :D

FMluvswater
02-14-2005, 03:55 PM
Google results ...
testosterone +ring
results page (http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=testosterone+%2Bring&btnG=Google+Search)
I had to! :D

Debbolas
02-14-2005, 09:36 PM
Thank God!!
I just looked at Screams finger and it is shorter :cool:
lol :rollside:

locogringo
02-14-2005, 09:40 PM
HOLY SHI TT TT!!!!!!!
Looks like I am in trouble. Delete this thread.... delete this thread...delete this thread....
Maybe I am looking at my fingers cross-eyed or something.
:idea: :idea: :idea:

locogringo
02-14-2005, 09:49 PM
hum, just read 4 of those articles under the search link and it said that I am, I mean those people with longer ring fingers have a tendency to maybe become schizophrenic, more depressed , autistic etc. I know I am none of those and.... who said that?....
anyway, I know I don't carry any of those characteristics plus, I read books all the time and was a English minor in college.
...Huh? What did you say?...
:D :D :D

Coleitis22
02-14-2005, 09:50 PM
I don't believe John Dillinger's ring finger was 15 inches long. Like Johnny Cockroach stated, " If it doesn't fit, rub the clit"