PDA

View Full Version : Pomona Winter Nationals Thank YOU

Unforgiven
02-15-2005, 04:58 PM
Well Im here to send a special thanks for lots of special people. Pomona came in with a big bang for us....(TEAM INTEGRA) We won our first round with Ben Harper as our driver. I cant express the feelings I had as we won, it will be a moment I'll never forget as it was my first win on asphalt (I got a lot in Boat racing!) The second round was almost as good as the first. Out of 22 cars, 16 made the show and we ended up as #12 qualifier. We made it to the semi finals but never got to take on Ashley Force...but thats another day. :) Thanks to everyone that stopped by the pits and supported Team Integra..It was great meeting Party Cat, Jordy, Wally Gator, BarbiGril and seeing Topless again! And a special thanks to PHAT MATT AND GOLDI. Matt, thanks so much for all you've done, the radio promo, for hanging out and being a friend you and Jen were great! Jen, thanks for the invite to Havasu - I cant make this trip but I'll bring a friend to the next one ;). INFOMANIAC..........Ron you hung out with us for 4 days, it was a blast, thanks for the hats and the shirts.....and the bottle of RUM.... .....thanks for not posting the pics of the food fight, Traci's sister is ALMOST as honery as she is.........LOL. Thanks for the words of encouragement on the "how to's" on the clutch for the fuel car, you were a great help. Mr & MrsRacer - as always THANKS for the support!
Carlene, even tho you dont read the boards (yet) thanks for inducting me into the family and keeping me out of the mine shaft...... you are a blast and Im looking forward to dinner/breakfast at Dennys again. :)
Her454 - Traci, from the moment I picked you up at the airport from the time I dropped you guys off Sunday night, I thank you for being there for me. You are truly a dear person in my heart and Im glad you were there for our win and I told you car racing was different! I consider YOU guys OUR good luck charm! Someday I'll tell you how that first win truly feels...............hope you guys enjoy the shirts and thanks for the Team GSTH Official Pimp Hat! Oh yea, you look better in that car then Ben ever will!
Look forward to seeing everyone at the next race!

barbigrl
02-15-2005, 05:00 PM
It was great meeting Party Cat, Jordy, Wally Gator, BarbiGril and seeing Topless again!
Dam I left an impression......Do I have bad teeth?? :confused:

Her454
02-15-2005, 05:04 PM
Dam I left an impression......Do I have bad teeth?? :confused:
LOL, I think he's tired Melissa........ :) Thanks Eddie, the hospitality was great, although I think I'll leave Carlene home next time for fear of getting kicked out of the restaurant....right Info? :D :mix:

Phat Matt
02-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Thanks for having me. Ben emailed me already so we are going to set something up next time he's in town. I sent him the pics I took also. From what I see there's not a lot holding you guys back from being competitive consistantly. I'll help out as much as I can cuz I wanna see you fuggers win! :D

HCS
02-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Sounds like a kick in the ass.

Infomaniac
02-15-2005, 05:07 PM
Eddie - you guys are a top notch team.
I had a blast and thanks for just allowing me to hang out there.
I was able to introduce some clutch guys from "other teams" to Traci
Matt let me borrow his girlfriend for the afternoon.
I met topless and BarbiGirl Woo Hoo
I was able to get Carlene a tour through the Schumacher trailers. She had an interesting an alogy about that.
Let me share my experience that was the coolest.
When I was leaving and I let everyone taste my drink. I was ready to pull out of the parking lot and you guys called me back in.
Every one of you guys had a drink exactly like I made.
That was too cool !! LOL that is my favorite drink. Well I guess you had to be there.
See ya.

Her454
02-15-2005, 05:09 PM
I was able to get Carlene a tour through the Schumacher trailers. She had an interesting an alogy about that.
When I was leaving and I let everyone taste my drink. I was ready to pull out of the parking lot and you guys called me back in.
That was too cool !! LOL that is my favorite drink. Well I guess you had to be there.
See ya.
LMAO on her analogy.................she comes up with some off the wall sh*t thats for sure!
AND IT WAS THAT DAMN DRINK that made us miss our plane! :D :D

Phat Matt
02-15-2005, 05:09 PM
Eddie - you guys are a top notch team.
I had a blast and thanks for just allowing me to hang out there.
I was able to introduce some clutch guys from "other teams" to Traci
Matt let me borrow his girlfriend for the afternoon.
I met topless and BarbiGirl Woo Hoo
See ya.
How about drinking the Snakes beer? :D

Her454
02-15-2005, 05:10 PM
.........Or partying in the Pomona BLUE ROOM? :rollside:

Infomaniac
02-15-2005, 05:10 PM
How about drinking the Snakes beer? :D
That was awesome also.
I cannot type fast enough to list all of the great things that happened.

Infomaniac
02-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Oh yea - I left you guys with the bigger half of 1/2 gallon of Don Q Crystal Rum.
There were only a few drops left when I got back. LOL

Her454
02-15-2005, 05:14 PM
Oh yea - I left you guys with the bigger half of 1/2 gallon of Don Q Crystal Rum.
Like I said, the reason I missed my plane. :cry:

Phat Matt
02-15-2005, 05:14 PM
That was awesome also.
I cannot type fast enough to list all of the great things that happened.
Jen still doesn't get it. :rolleyes: :p
Me: "Honey, that guy is a legend, and his cars won, and we are in their pits drinking their beer."
Goldi: "So."
:D

Phat Matt
02-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Yeah, it's cuz Eddie was chugging the bottle. :D

Her454
02-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Me: "Honey, that guy is a legend, and his cars won, and we are in their pits drinking their beer."
LMAO, More like......
Phat Matt: "Honey, that guy is a legend, and his cars won, and we are in their pits drinking their beer."
Goldi: "So, cant we get more Pizza and another one of those Lemonaidy drinks?"

Mrs.Racer277
02-15-2005, 05:19 PM
Unforgiven as always we had a blast. Thanks to you and the team. It was great meeting all the new HB people and seeing old friends too. Can't wait until next race.
T you have to bring Carlene to Ming.
Hope to see some of you out at Ming next month. :D

Infomaniac
02-15-2005, 05:19 PM
LOL, I think he's tired Melissa........ :) Thanks Eddie, the hospitality was great, although I think I'll leave Carlene home next time for fear of getting kicked out of the restaurant....right Info? :D :mix:
I see nothing...nothing
But my camera saw plenty.

Party Cat
02-15-2005, 05:22 PM
Yeah, it's cuz Eddie was chugging the bottle. :D
Sounds like Eddie needed some Jello to slow him down :D

Racer277
02-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Eddie,
Again we had an absolute blast. We enjoyed meeting more new people. I can't shut my wife up about it. Everyone we met was very cool.
Thanks again for the invite Eddie,
And congratulations to your whole team!
Sean

Phat Matt
02-16-2005, 01:23 AM
Eddie,
Again we had an absolute blast. We enjoyed meeting more new people. I can't shut my wife up about it. Everyone we met was very cool.
Thanks again for the invite Eddie,
And congratulations to your whole team!
Sean
Sean, my network is down. Can you fix it? j/k :hammer2: :D

JustMVG
02-16-2005, 02:33 AM
It's hard to impress the uninitiated!!,
Damn i wish i hadn't gotten sick, sounds like a great time was had by all, will there be a replay of all this at the World Finals later this year??? If so by all means all be there... MikeVG

essexjet
02-16-2005, 03:56 AM
Damn I with you Mike it sounds like you guys had fun over there. I was so sick last weekend but still made it on Saturday only though. I only got to the pits and that was it, could not go any further. I did get to meet Connie and Doug Kalitta (since I was sitting the their pits all day). Also one cool thing was that when we were eating lunch Shirley Muldowney can into the pits and we got to talk to her. I went to Phat Matts booth twince and both times you werent there. I did walk the pits a little but could not find the integra pits. Where were you guys at? Oh well, theres alway the Finals!

boatnam2
02-16-2005, 06:12 AM
unforgiven sorry i didnt get to meet you,i cruised by 3 times but missed everyone until the last time i came by i meet traci and racer277 but at the time you were getting the car ready for the late sat night run.

Mrs.Racer277
02-16-2005, 07:30 AM
I will send him right over. :wink:

Racer277
02-16-2005, 08:23 AM
It seems you've discovered a new feature of our network software. Because we didn't charge you for it initially, please send your email address, with that we will directly debit any accounts we see fit, as we control them all.
Thank you, have a nice day. :D
If you are in desperate need, I'll send over my neighbor's son-in-law's brother. He does this stuff as a hobby and he's soooo smart. Also he only charges $20 per hour. :D
We may see you this weekend Matt, if it's raining, where else are we going to go to get out of it! :cool:

Racer277
02-16-2005, 08:25 AM
Ha Ha, I had a similiar conversation with Dia after she stood next to John Force on the line at the Finals! (Again, thanks to Eddie!) :D

Phat Matt
02-16-2005, 08:35 AM
Ha Ha, I had a similiar conversation with Dia after she stood next to John Force on the line at the Finals! (Again, thanks to Eddie!) :D
What are you gonna do? ;) :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-16-2005, 08:38 AM
It seems you've discovered a new feature of our network software. Because we didn't charge you for it initially, please send your email address, with that we will directly debit any accounts we see fit, as we control them all.
If you are in desperate need, I'll send over my neighbor's son-in-law's brother. He does this stuff as a hobby and he's soooo smart. Also he only charges $20 per hour. :D
We may see you this weekend Matt, if it's raining, where else are we going to go to get out of it! :cool:
Sounds like the same software I use for your accounts huny! :D

Unforgiven
02-16-2005, 09:09 AM
Glad you all had fun...I had a blast!! can't wait to do it again...Sean next time you can leave DIA home... :devil: ...by the way...Dia what did you get Sean for Valentines day???

Mrs.Racer277
02-16-2005, 09:24 AM
Glad you all had fun...I had a blast!! can't wait to do it again...Sean next time you can leave DIA home... :devil: ...by the way...Dia what did you get Sean for Valentines day???
Now what is that all about. :confused: Who will pack the cooler for you??

topless
02-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Eddie, thanks for everything, it is such a ruch to even be there. It was great to meet all the new people and see old friends too. I think I'm over the whole jello ordeal now. :)

Her454
02-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Now what is that all about. :confused: Who will pack the cooler for you??
Dont worry Dia...there will be NO leaving YOU AT HOME! :rollside:
I think I'm over the whole jello ordeal now. :)
When Pigs fly. :rollside:

topless
02-16-2005, 11:07 AM
When Pigs fly. :rollside:Are you calling my bluff???? :confused:

Her454
02-16-2005, 11:08 AM
Are you calling my bluff???? :confused:
Your bluffing? :rollside:

topless
02-16-2005, 11:13 AM
Your bluffing? :rollside:Maybe, maybe not. Well see how it goes next time jello is in my presence. :cry:

Her454
02-16-2005, 11:16 AM
Maybe, maybe not. Well see how it goes next time jello is in my presence. :cry:
Your doomed, you've already had the Watermelon. Trust me. :cry:

topless
02-16-2005, 11:25 AM
Your doomed, you've already had the Watermelon. Trust me. :cry:
I twas pretty tasty. :frown:

Unforgiven
02-16-2005, 11:25 AM
how Is It That It All Comes Back To Jello Shots

Her454
02-16-2005, 11:29 AM
I twas pretty tasty. :frown:
What I want to know is how those 'MIXED" shots tasted? :D

Jordy
02-16-2005, 11:31 AM
how Is It That It All Comes Back To Jello Shots
Because the first one is free. Now they're addicts. :D

topless
02-16-2005, 11:32 AM
What I want to know is how those 'MIXED" shots tasted? :DWhat mixed shots?

Party Cat
02-16-2005, 11:43 AM
What I want to know is how those 'MIXED" shots tasted? :D
That depends on the mix :D :D

Her454
02-16-2005, 11:50 AM
What mixed shots?
Need a pic to remind you? :D
2 types DNA saliva
Watermelon

Mrs.Racer277
02-16-2005, 11:58 AM
2 types DNA saliva
Watermelon[/QUOTE]
ROTFLMAO There are pics of this??? :D :D

topless
02-16-2005, 11:58 AM
Need a pic to remind you? :D
2 types DNA saliva
WatermelonLOL, that was funny. Couldn't tell a difference. watermelon were the best.

Unforgiven
02-16-2005, 12:00 PM
I remember that mix....memory was real good last weekend...I only had a few shots....2 cases of beer and some tequila and rum

Jordy
02-16-2005, 12:07 PM
ROTFLMAO There are pics of this??? :D :D
Nope. :crossx:
What happened with whatever happens in Pomona stays in Pomona???

Unforgiven
02-16-2005, 12:10 PM
Nope. :crossx:
you didn't buy my silence...I have plenty to say...But you can still buy my silence

Mrs.Racer277
02-16-2005, 12:12 PM
you didn't buy my silence...I have plenty to say...But you can still buy my silence
Don't worry Jordy he is CHEAP! :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Her454
02-16-2005, 12:14 PM
Im right there with you Jordy. I didnt say a word except help her remember what was in the mix. My pics will stay with me..............until I need them. :)

Mrs.Racer277
02-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Clean out your PM's. :hammerhea

Unforgiven
02-16-2005, 12:16 PM
Don't worry Jordy he is CHEAP! :rolleyes: :eek: :D
Ticket to Pomona $57
mix for shots $ 3
bottle of booze $ 25
Memories of Jordy at Pomona PRICELESS

Unforgiven
02-16-2005, 12:17 PM
Clean out your PM's. :hammerhea
why was the last one too dirty,,,oops I'm bad you mean my box is full

Mrs.Racer277
02-16-2005, 12:24 PM
why was the last one too dirty,,,oops I'm bad you mean my box is full
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Party Cat
02-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Eddie...I'm gonna suggest that you might loook at your silence as...ahhh...let's say a life insurance policy...these peeps are ruthless....figure...osome from Mullett Mountain, another from the bowels of Norco...I think I'd take the info to my grave if I was you :D :D

topless
02-16-2005, 12:30 PM
Eddie...I'm gonna suggest that you might loook at your silence as...ahhh...let's say a life insurance policy...these peeps are ruthless....figure...osome from Mullett Mountain, another from the bowels of Norco...I think I'd take the info to my grave if I was you :D :D
Smart man you are. :wink:

Infomaniac
02-16-2005, 12:35 PM
Im right there with you Jordy. I didnt say a word except help her remember what was in the mix. My pics will stay with me..............until I need them. :)
What happens in Pomona stays in Pomona....until you need it.
LOL

Jordy
02-16-2005, 12:37 PM
LOL
If that's how it works, I'm glad I had PC and his gazillion mm zoom lense along with me. :D

Her454
02-16-2005, 12:43 PM
If that's how it works, I'm glad I had PC and his gazillion mm zoom lense along with me. :D
Im just glad its a new camera and he was drinking.... the focus factor wont be up to par.
LOL
Oh listen to Mr "I NEED SERENITY" LMAO :D Dont worry Jordy.....my pics are going in the archives ...........unless someone kicks down alot of cash................. :D
NOTE to self - Never tell Unforgiven a secret as he's a sellout. :D

Jordy
02-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Im just glad its a new camera and he was drinking.... the focus factor wont be up to par.
All the ones I saw, even the gooooood ones were in very sharp focus. :2purples: :cool:

Party Cat
02-16-2005, 12:48 PM
T...I dunno about up there on Mullett Mountain....but down here...we have a thing called Auto Focus....that way the pics come out crystal clear, even when your drunk :D :D

Her454
02-16-2005, 12:50 PM
T...I dunno about up there on Mullett Mountain....but down here...we have a thing called Auto Focus....that way the pics come out crystal clear, even when your drunk :D :D
Yes we have auto focus and we even learned how to spell Mullet correctly. :D

Jordy
02-16-2005, 12:56 PM
Yeah, like this classic, Mullet MouNtain day at the beach:
http://www.ratemymullet.com/mullets242/33.jpg
T's auto focus seemed to be working ok that day. :D

Her454
02-16-2005, 01:08 PM
Yeah, like this classic, Mullet Moutain day at the beach:
T's auto focus seemed to be working ok that day. :D
............and Moutain is spelled MOUNTAIN where we live too. :jawdrop:

Party Cat
02-16-2005, 01:18 PM
Like you've never misspelled anything in your life.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
02-16-2005, 01:31 PM
NOTE to self - Never tell Unforgiven a secret as he's a sellout. :D[/QUOTE]
Welcome to my world. ;)
Took you a while to figure that out. ;)

Phat Matt
02-16-2005, 01:40 PM
I hope you make it out. I am sure we'll find something to do if it's raining. Maybe I'll make my friend open the club early just for us. :idea: (Hot Boat peeps I mean, don't get the wrong idea ;))
Hey, is that $20 and hour guy certified? :p

Unforgiven
02-16-2005, 02:23 PM
Oh listen to Mr "I NEED SERENITY" LMAO :D Dont worry Jordy.....my pics are going in the archives ...........unless someone kicks down alot of cash................. :D
NOTE to self - Never tell Unforgiven a secret as he's a sellout. :D
sellout??? I never told you about the tuning secrets on the car... I never told about any "secrets"....anything about Jordy is not a secret...it's common knowledge

Unforgiven
02-16-2005, 02:24 PM
I hope you make it out. I am sure we'll find something to do if it's raining. Maybe I'll make my friend open the club early just for us. :idea: (Hot Boat peeps I mean, don't get the wrong idea ;))
Hey, is that $20 and hour guy certified? :p
Matt, you gonna keep the old boat when you get your new one??

Jordy
02-16-2005, 03:19 PM
............and Moutain is spelled MOUNTAIN where we live too. :jawdrop:
I was actually trying to spell it like some of the 'billy's up on the mountain would pronounce it, ya know, make ya'll feel at home. :D

Her454
02-16-2005, 03:26 PM
I was actually trying to spell it like some of the 'billy's up on the mountain would pronounce it, ya know, make ya'll feel at home. :D
Your ever so thoughtful.....;)

Unforgiven
02-16-2005, 03:46 PM
Mrs Racer....hows the view looking from "my room" in Havi???? remember to add the door to the back yard from my room...I'd hate to have to run threw the house to get to my new tub :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
02-16-2005, 03:48 PM
Mrs Racer....hows the view looking from "my room" in Havi???? remember to add the door to the back yard from my room...I'd hate to have to run threw the house to get to my new tub :rolleyes:
I will let you know after I see it this weekend.
NO MOONS!!! :hammer2:
Dog House or the garage both have a back door.

Unforgiven
Hey jordy, I have to check with you butisn't todays date the 16th????????

Eliminator 4 Life
looser answer your pms ha ha :yuk:

Mrs.Racer277
02-16-2005, 03:49 PM
He did not answer my ski question??? :rolleyes:

Unforgiven
02-16-2005, 03:50 PM
I will let you know after I see it this weekend.
NO MOONS!!! :hammer2:
Dog House or the garage both have a back door.
remember your bedroom is right next to the garage...would hate to keep you up all night with the noise :hammerhea

Unforgiven
02-16-2005, 03:51 PM
I did send me another post *****

Her454
Smartass.

Phat Matt
Matt, you gonna keep the old boat when you get your new one??
Talk about secrets! ;) I ran into a guy last night that said if I get a new one he'd buy mine. That would make it pretty damn easy!

Her454
02-16-2005, 03:52 PM
Talk about secrets! ;)
We TRIED to tell you! :hammerhea :)

Phat Matt
02-16-2005, 03:53 PM
Your ever so thoughtful.....;)
You're.....only cuz we're talking about spelling. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
remember your bedroom is right next to the garage...would hate to keep you up all night with the noise :hammerhea
I will keep the fans on. You get the small part of the garage not the part near my room. ;)

Her454
You're.....only cuz we're talking about spelling. ;)
Right when I was starting to like you Matt............ :hammerhea :D

Unforgiven
02-16-2005, 03:54 PM
Talk about secrets! ;) I ran into a guy last night that said if I get a new one he'd buy mine. That would make it pretty damn easy!
you said not to tell JEN but you slipped when she was on your meat...(see pics from Pomona)

Mrs.Racer277
02-16-2005, 03:54 PM
Smartass.
There have been many emergency's today. Darn it. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-16-2005, 03:55 PM
Hey it says you read it at 1121 today it was called WTF now get to it slacker

Mrs.Racer277
He can not keep them. :hammer2:

Unforgiven
Lets talk about keeping secrets...or by the way...whats the date today??

Her454
02-16-2005, 03:57 PM
Lets talk about keeping secrets...or by the way...whats the date today??
OK Fine, I quit. Here and NOW. I will show you all it CAN BE DONE. :( :D
God Help me. :cry:

Phat Matt
02-16-2005, 03:57 PM
Right when I was starting to like you Matt............ :hammerhea :D
:2purples: :D
you said not to tell JEN but you slipped when she was on your meat...(see pics from Pomona)
Don't make me get the meat out again. :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-16-2005, 03:58 PM
OK Fine, I quit. Here and NOW. I will show you all it CAN BE DONE.
God Help me.
Take me with you T I need the help! :D :rolleyes:

Unforgiven
02-16-2005, 03:58 PM
:2purples: :D
Don't make me get the meat out again. :D
Hey Matt, Traci fell off the wagon...like trying to stop her from Jello shots

Jordy
02-16-2005, 04:10 PM
I believe I brought that up in the Men's Seminar thread that T put up, something about that stuff being emergency material... :D
I even double-checked my phone to make sure it was in fact the 16th before I posted up any wise cracks about it. :D

Jordy
02-16-2005, 04:11 PM
Hey Matt, Traci fell off the wagon...like trying to stop her from Jello shots
The only reason T was on the wagon is she thought it was the Jello wagon with ***boat forum connections. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-16-2005, 04:18 PM
Eddie ski trip??? and whats up you gonna be hava this weekend????
Jordy you gonna be there I hope ha ha

barbigrl
02-16-2005, 04:18 PM
Hey it says you read it at 1121 today it was called WTF now get to it slacker
ARe you sending Eddie love PM's again??? :rolleyes:

barbigrl
02-16-2005, 04:19 PM
Eddie ski trip??? and whats up you gonna be hava this weekend????
Jordy you gonna be there I hope ha ha
Are you nuts!! Don't invite Jordy!!! :hammer2:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-16-2005, 04:19 PM
Yea he writes back :eek:

Unforgiven
02-16-2005, 04:34 PM
no not him...Elim I'm staying here at the coast this weekend...friends are coming over...be heading to the snow next week...I'd be going to Havi for Matts B day...(goldi said she'd pick us up at the airport)...but to much action last weekend..Jordy was too much too handle :) ...I'd have to put a leash on him..so it will be a calm weekend here :)

Eliminator 4 Life
02-16-2005, 04:41 PM
no not him...Elim I'm staying here at the coast this weekend...friends are coming over...be heading to the snow next week...I'd be going to Havi for Matts B day...(goldi said she'd pick us up at the airport)...but to much action last weekend..Jordy was too much too handle :) ...I'd have to put a leash on him..so it will be a calm weekend here :)
Sounds like a candy ass to me ha ha where you going to the snow at Ill go there too :220v:

Mrs.Racer277
02-16-2005, 07:47 PM
Gee and I thought I was the only one Eddie sent those to. :cry: :rolleyes: :)