PDA

View Full Version : for all of those with kids?

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 12:10 PM
my wife is due any time now, and we do not know the gender of the baby. i wanted to know, but she did not (she won)
how many people found out what they were having? this is starting to drive me crazy in anticipation
let me know that i am not alone on this???

riverbound
02-16-2005, 12:13 PM
I found out on both of mine. I was never happier to hear the words "oh look there's a penis"

WYRD
02-16-2005, 12:13 PM
Sorry brother I knew before both of mine. But hey at least you know you are having a baby :wink: Congrats!!! :cool: Now prepare for endless and sleepless nights :eek:

WYRD
02-16-2005, 12:14 PM
I found out on both of mine. I was never happier to hear the words "oh look there's a penis"
What about that one time at band camp?? :hammerhea :2purples:

Restless22
02-16-2005, 12:15 PM
my wife is due any time now, and we do not know the gender of the baby. i wanted to know, but she did not (she won)
how many people found out what they were having? this is starting to drive me crazy in anticipation
My wife is due in July. We both wanted to know. She is eager to start buying shit for him. Yes I am having a boy!
We just did the 3d ultrasound. That was absolutly amazing!!!!
Good luck with the birth. Hope all goes well :D

1978 Rogers
02-16-2005, 12:15 PM
We didn't know ours. We also told the Tech doing the ultra sound we did not want to know. Just in case. I don't know why so many people need to find out. Is paint color really that big of a deal? We had a boy.

vegasriverjunkie
02-16-2005, 12:16 PM
Congrats, I knew on my first so we could have the room decorated but I didn't want to know on the second. It was cool because It was like getting a surprise. I kind of wanted another son, but instead a have a beautiful daughter and she DADDY'S girl all the way. But I know how you feel. :)

al cole'holic
02-16-2005, 12:20 PM
It was pretty sweet not knowing...wait 9 months and have a hell of a surprise! Plus the lady will not drive you crazy the whole 9 months with buying every damn thing for the room and gender of the kid. :D

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 12:20 PM
all is going really well right now, not knowing sucks
my wife has allready gone crazy with the baby stuff, it is starting to get in the way of boat stuff :cry:
worst part is that once the kid is born, i will have to redo most parts to match if it's a girls or boy.
fun part is that i am excited as hell, but with 0 (and i mean 0) baby experience, this is going to be interesting :p
plus from now on she will be a stay at home mom, it will be 20 years before i can buy another boat!

JetBoatRich
02-16-2005, 12:23 PM
We have two kids :D when my daughter was born 15 years ago, we wanted to be surprised :D and my beautiful little girl was born on Labor Day :D
When we found out we were about to have another baby, we wanted to know and now I have an awesome son :D

Mrs Luvnlife
02-16-2005, 12:23 PM
We found out on both of ours, 1 girl, 1 boy. Just kinda had to do it for the room decorating and buying the clothes, didn't want to stand in line forever returning everything and didn't want the yellows/greens for the in-between babies!! :D :D Good luck and congrats!! :)

It's all Good
02-16-2005, 12:25 PM
Congratulations on the upcoming family addition.
We didn't find out for the first, a boy. My wife insisted that we find out for the second, a girl.

1978 Rogers
02-16-2005, 12:29 PM
We found out on both of ours, 1 girl, 1 boy. Just kinda had to do it for the room decorating and buying the clothes, didn't want to stand in line forever returning everything and didn't want the yellows/greens for the in-between babies!! :D :D Good luck and congrats!! :)
It's funny you said yellow/green. Thats what we did, room and cloths. Our son hasn't complained yet, so I think its OK. :D

INFINITEJJ
02-16-2005, 12:32 PM
We did'nt find out on both of are two kids. I think it's the only way to go. Anyway congrats on the upcoming event.

Artv
02-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Congrats on the baby, I wanted it to be a surprise but Jackie needed to know. Our little girl is 14months and she is walking all over the place. Girls are the best; my little one has me wrapped around her finger. Baby girls change men, mine did. I was a dog before.

OutCole'd
02-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Both of ours were a suprise. But there is no right or wrong on this one. It is whatever the pregnant one wants.

Waldo
02-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Same here...we are planners!

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 12:54 PM
i can agree...
i would like to have a boy, but all of my friends think that i am going to have a girl- they claim it will be payback time for part of my past.
i am looking forward to taking to new baby to havusu this year, i cannot wait to introduce them to the place i love.
the baby dropped last week, and the doctor said it is only a matter of time now, plus i turn 30 tommorow :2purples:
this is a good time for kids- i really am looking forward to it!

rodnjen
02-16-2005, 12:56 PM
We just had our first 2 months and 11 days ago, a beautiful, healthy baby girl. We didn't find out, although my wife almost went nuts near the end.
I can tell you, the surprise made it all worth it. Not to mention it saved me a sh*t load of money. If my wife new we were having a girl she would have spent thousands on useless sh*t. Speaking of which, we just bought her first lifejacket and it matches the boat. ;)

HOOTER SLED-
02-16-2005, 01:11 PM
We have two boys......... one is 10 and one is 5......... we found out on both, got lots of video ultra sounds on the second one, they did'nt really have that for my first one but we got a lot of pix :p :p

99 232 baja
02-16-2005, 01:12 PM
all is going really well right now, not knowing sucks
my wife has allready gone crazy with the baby stuff, it is starting to get in the way of boat stuff :cry:
worst part is that once the kid is born, i will have to redo most parts to match if it's a girls or boy.
fun part is that i am excited as hell, but with 0 (and i mean 0) baby experience, this is going to be interesting :p
plus from now on she will be a stay at home mom, it will be 20 years before i can buy another boat!first off CONGRATS!!!!! I have a 14 month old boy and knew what we were having before he was born,wife had to know.Get use to 4-6 hrs a night of sleep, no more sleeping in.. I was only able to take out the boat three times all last summer due to the weather and the baby. My boy is the best thing to happen to me ever, and I was 40 when he came to us. And I am buying a new boat next summer(priorities,even though it is not # 1 anymore)

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 01:13 PM
We have two boys......... one is 10 and one is 5......... we found out on both, got lots of video ultra sounds on the second one, they did'nt really have that for my first one but we got a lot of pix :p :p
thats cool, my wife had some early complications so we have had about 10 ultrasounds- the last one had the best picture of the baby smiling and sucking its thumb
i would have worried if it had been giving me the shocker :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-16-2005, 01:14 PM
OOPS......... I did it again!!!! I signed on under the wrong name!!!! Well any ways CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_5_13.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US')

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 01:17 PM
OOPS......... I did it again!!!! I signed on under the wrong name!!!! Well any ways CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_5_13.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US')
i have a hard time figuring who is more excited, my wife and i or my parents, it is their 1st grandkid. my dad had a bad heart attack about 2 years ago and he told me that this is one of the things that keeps him going, he will take a million pictures.
my wife is allready picture shy becuase he has pictures from the beginning of the pregnacy until now.

THOR
02-16-2005, 01:25 PM
We didnt find out on our first, but found out on our second. It was so awesome not knowing the first time because there is no greater suprise. Just MHO

ITS ALL GOOD
02-16-2005, 01:37 PM
We have two kids and did not find out on either of them, we just decorated the rooms in neutral themes and with colors that could go either way. I have 1 boy and 1 girl and both were a very welcome surprises.

Kegel King
02-16-2005, 01:38 PM
We Had to know!........it made shower gifts and puting the baby's room together easier

a catered life
02-16-2005, 01:38 PM
finding out what gender was no problem.....making sure i was the daddy was a BIT%% :confused: ...........j/k :squiggle: found out on all 4

Blacksheep
02-16-2005, 01:42 PM
We found as well...as others have stated, it made decorating the nursery and buying clothes and things easier. That was last year...this we're trying for #2.

Artv
02-16-2005, 01:43 PM
4D ultra sound is the way to go.http://http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2250Fewkes_6.jpg
Jeslyn @ 13months
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2250jeslyn_016.jpg

Artv
02-16-2005, 01:44 PM
sorry about that,
http://http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2250Fewkes_6.jpg

Artv
02-16-2005, 01:45 PM
http://http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2250Fewkes_6-med.jpg

barbigrl
02-16-2005, 01:46 PM
4D ultra sound is the way to go.http://http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2250Fewkes_6.jpg
Jeslyn @ 13months
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2250jeslyn_016.jpg
She is SOOO cute Art.....probably because she looks just like Jackie!! hahaha...I am kidding.... ok so uh where has she been??? What did you do with her?? Tell her we miss her here at HB!!

Artv
02-16-2005, 01:48 PM
Sorry ***boat won’t let me post the pic, check it out it’s in my gallery.

Phat Matt
02-16-2005, 01:52 PM
... plus i turn 30 tommorow :2purples:
Don't you mean Friday like me? :hammer2: Which reminds me, it's my sisters B-day today. :jawdrop: :D

Artv
02-16-2005, 01:52 PM
She is SOOO cute Art.....probably because she looks just like Jackie!! hahaha...I am kidding.... ok so uh where has she been??? What did you do with her?? Tell her we miss her here at HB!!
She's been bad. J/K, we are staying at my Moms and she has dial up. Jackie gets frustrated. I will tell her to check in later.

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 01:54 PM
cute kid, i am going to ge the good ulrtasound photo tonight and scann it in tommorow, that was so amazing to see the kids face smiling at us.
as of last week the baby was at 6.35 lbs (according to the doctor)
my wife was worried about how big this kid will be (i'm 6'4 she is 5'11 and her dad is 6'8!!!)
plus i was an 11lb baby!
my wife wants no part in an 11lb baby!

Artv
02-16-2005, 01:57 PM
Sorry but she looks like me, even Jackie admits it. I just got off the phone with her and she told me she misses everyone.

Artv
02-16-2005, 01:59 PM
cute kid, i am going to ge the good ulrtasound photo tonight and scann it in tommorow, that was so amazing to see the kids face smiling at us.
as of last week the baby was at 6.35 lbs (according to the doctor)
my wife was worried about how big this kid will be (i'm 6'4 she is 5'11 and her dad is 6'8!!!)
plus i was an 11lb baby!
my wife wants no part in an 11lb baby!
Did you have a chance to check out the pic of the 4d in my gallery?

WYRD
02-16-2005, 02:00 PM
Here is a pic of my 1st ex when she was pregnant with our fourth child aint she purdddddyyyy.....
http://collegehumor.com/img/b/barbiewelfare.jpg

Riverready
02-16-2005, 02:02 PM
My wife and I also Have a baby on the way at any time! Her due date is this Monday!! My wife and I couldn't wait, we had to know that we are having a baby girl!!. Plus it made baby showers and decorating a lot easier. My wife has been a 1 cm. dilated the last two weeks, and we are on our way to yet another doc. appointment right now.
Chris Winn, good luck with the birth of your new baby!!

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 02:02 PM
Don't you mean Friday like me? :hammer2: Which reminds me, it's my sisters B-day today. :jawdrop: :D
yeah you are right the 18th is friday, old age is kicking in a bit too soon.
that or that fact we have allready started drinking can't hurt can it? :D

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 02:05 PM
My wife and I also Have a baby on the way at any time! Her due date is this Monday!! My wife and I couldn't wait, we had to know that we are having a baby girl!!. Plus it made baby showers and decorating a lot easier. My wife has been a 1 cm. dilated the last two weeks, and we are on our way to yet another doc. appointment right now.
thanks,
best of luck with yours, sounds like you are going to beat me to it! the mounting anticipation is killing me!
we have our last baby shower this weekend, the joke is whether it will be at my house or in a delivery room!!
i think that we still have a few more weeks, at least i hope, i still haven't finnished all of the honey-dos

Ziggy
02-16-2005, 02:05 PM
Waited to the birth to find out---its worth it IMO....
and for the record, in both my cases we guessed wrong...those old wives tales about what gender the baby will be didn't work, at all :D
Congrats Chris-enjoy your new baby, spend as much time as you can cuz they grow faster than you expect...

Artv
02-16-2005, 02:07 PM
congrats, girls are the best.

WYRD
02-16-2005, 02:07 PM
You might be turning 30 but you still are young at heart (like a 12 year old boy) :D :D

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 02:09 PM
Waited to the birth to find out---its worth it IMO....
and for the record, in both my cases we guessed wrong...those old wives tales about what gender the baby will be didn't work, at all :D
Congrats Chris-enjoy your new baby, spend as much time as you can cuz they grow faster than you expect...
now that we are around the corner, waiting won't kill me and it certainly makes the excitment of the day even better.
everyone has tried to guess the sex of the baby, but i couln't even say what i think it will be- i will be very happy to be a dad with a HEALTHY baby, that is all i could ask for.
Ziggy, i need to talk to you soon about a car... how can i get ahold of you?

ULTRA28
02-16-2005, 02:11 PM
We didn't find out on either of ours and I wouldn't have had it any other way. It makes the day they are born that much more special as far as I'm concerned. Congratulations!!

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 02:12 PM
Did you have a chance to check out the pic of the 4d in my gallery?
that is amazing!
i didn't get one of those :mad:
but with all of the ultrasounds we did get to have, my wife loved everyone of them becuase she was able to to see our baby!

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 02:13 PM
We didn't find out on either of ours and I wouldn't have had it any other way. It makes the day they are born that much more special as far as I'm concerned. Congratulations!!
thanks John,
i have seen you kid (i believe your son) at one of the boast shows right?
anyways thanks

bunny 166
02-16-2005, 02:19 PM
:D Congrats to you!! It was a secret for number one, and found out for number two. I just needed to know if I could save anything or if I was gonna need all new stuff........ As you can see, one girl and one boy, both healthy, and perfect!! :shift: There are so few surprises in life--I say wait and see whatcha get!! Be prepared to shed some tears and watch your Dad cry like a baby--a new Grandpa always tries to act tough, but when that bundle comes, he'll turn to mush!! :shift: :shift: Keep us all posted...!!!

unleashed
02-16-2005, 02:22 PM
Its gonna be a girl! ;)
I'll save some of Nevadas stuff for ya!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Its gonna be a girl! ;)
I'll save some of Nevadas stuff for ya!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
i will need it after what Emily has spend on baby stuff, the kids formula costs more than good booze!
are you in town this weekend? or are you still headed for Glamis?

rivrbrat
02-16-2005, 03:27 PM
We waited to find out. It just made it more exciting not knowing what we were going to have. We just did the baby's room after it was born. By the way we had a Boy!!!!!

FMluvswater
02-16-2005, 04:01 PM
I knew from about the fifth month on that my kiddo would be a boy thanks to ultrasound. :cool: We had his name picked out almost immediately. It was kinda neat talking to him with a name to call him even before he was born. :)
I think knowing or not knowing the gender in no way affects the joy and love you feel for your own flesh and blood from the moment you first set eyes on them sometimes even before that. Everybody talks about the sleepless nights the first half year of life with new baby but some of that is by choice cuz it's hard not to just watch them constantly when they sleep it's such a wonder. :) Everything about babies is amazing and astounding. It's a different sort of falling in love. I'm really happy for new and expectant parents always cuz wow it's an incredible gift. :cool:
Congrats to you and your wife Chris, Restless22 & wife and Riverready and your wife also. :) Please feel free to brag with baby pictures anytime! :D

Debbolas
02-16-2005, 04:10 PM
Are ya serious?
There is NO WAY Scream and I could wait to find out ......lol :wink:
We had to know ASAP!!

Riverready
02-16-2005, 05:50 PM
congrats, girls are the best.
Hey, Thanks a lot! Just got back from the Doc. and she thinks it will come before the weekend!!!!

Bad2DBone
02-17-2005, 04:41 AM
We found out with both of ours too. We have one each. They say you can tell the sex by the way the wife carries the baby. if it's up high it's a boy and if it's down low it's a girl. Or is that the other way around... :( Anyway, when we look at pictures we took of my wife in a bikini you could see that the baby was in a different position with each child.
Congrats.

jbtrailerjim
02-17-2005, 06:17 AM
We found out on both of ours (both boys). I don't think it really took any excitement away. Just watching both of our children being born was absolutely amazing and exciting. A truely wonderful experience that words can not explain. Congrats to both of you and good luck. :)

Mrs. Revndave
02-17-2005, 06:19 AM
Congrats on the new baby!
I am due in 7 weeks with another boy! Mr. Revndave and I didn't know with our first, but I really wanted to know this time.
Are you going to be out at the family HB day? We will be out there!
Good luck and XOXO for the baby.
Keep us posted once your little angel comes. Post pics!

mtndewdrops
02-17-2005, 07:01 AM
We chose to find out all three times...the suspense was too great. The sex of the baby didn't really matter to us, we just wanted to find out. We still had names ready for either sex just in case...
I will never forget leaving the hospital with our new babies, there aren't many moments in life like that...

Mohavekid
02-17-2005, 07:19 AM
We have three, a boy and 2 girls. We chose not to find out before hand for any of them. We wanted the suspense, especially for the girls since we knew the delivery date due to the doc requiring a c-section delivery.
Either way, it's an amazing journey, enjoy.

Chris Winn
02-17-2005, 08:15 AM
wow- thanks everyone,
the fun part is that we do have names that we both like for either a male or female
if it is a boy, the name will be Tristan William Winn (William is a family name, i am the 3rd one with the middle name William)
if it is a girl, then the name will be Jocelynn Diane Winn
i really like both names, so it will be interesting to see what i get! :cool:

WYRD
02-17-2005, 08:23 AM
wow- thanks everyone,
the fun part is that we do have names that we both like for either a male or female
if it is a boy, the name will be Tristan William Winn (William is a family name, i am the 3rd one with the middle name William)
if it is a girl, then the name will be Jocelynn Diane Winn
i really like both names, so it will be interesting to see what i get! :cool:
When is she due?

Chris Winn
02-17-2005, 08:33 AM
When is she due?
she is due mid march (by the time line), but the doctor examined her last week (right after the baby dropped) and told her that the baby was about 6.3 lbs and was ready in the next 2 weeks or so. the doctor told my wife that the baby will gain about 1 lb per week at this point, so by now the baby is mid 7lbs and my wife is getting anxious (i was an 11lbs, and my wife wants noooo part in that!)
the doctor has advised that the baby is now ready at any time and that it is considered full term this week, so it could be anytime now!!!
i think that we still have about a week or so IMHO
hopefully she makes it through this weekend (my 30th b-day and our last shower for the baby), allthough i could think of no better present than the a baby for my 30th!

Ron Burnett
02-17-2005, 11:14 AM
Remember It Takes A Man To Make A Boy Just Kidding This Is Ron From Rons Billet And Have 2 Awsome Boys We Didnt Find Out For The First One But Did For The 2nd. Its An Unreal Experience And The Stay At Home Mom Thing Is The Best.just Remember To Get Mom Out On The Town Once In A While Or She Will Feel Like A Baby Sitter And Not A Wife If You Know What I Mean.congrats. Ron

prosthogod
02-17-2005, 11:30 AM
I hope you didn't mess up her smokin bod.
We found out all three times.

MKE - POWER
02-17-2005, 11:42 AM
Hello Chris!!
how is the old neighborhood? Emily o.k?.
I say wait for the SURPRISE, we did w/ Sarah. Also don't worry about how big the baby will be: Emily will be on drugs,Rx, you will be drunk, and the Doc can sew that thing up TIGHT!
Mark

Chris Winn
02-17-2005, 05:03 PM
Hello Chris!!
how is the old neighborhood? Emily o.k?.
I say wait for the SURPRISE, we did w/ Sarah. Also don't worry about how big the baby will be: Emily will be on drugs,Rx, you will be drunk, and the Doc can sew that thing up TIGHT!
Mark
i think the line her doctor asked when she asked about the birth was "don't worry, we will sow you up like a 16 year old???"
i look forward to that
chris<--who hasn't gotten any in 2 months
ps- the old hood is great, just about to start a remodel on the house (cheaper than moving), we look forward to seeing you soon.

Chris Winn
02-17-2005, 05:04 PM
I hope you didn't mess up her smokin bod.
We found out all three times.
i'm just worried about what the personal trainer is going to cost me, she allready wants the bolt ons, this is going to get freakin $$$$

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-17-2005, 05:05 PM
:supp: :supp:
well it will be at least 3 weeks after birth too.

Chris Winn
02-17-2005, 05:09 PM
:supp: :supp:
well it will be at least 3 weeks after birth too.
had to rub it in :)
it's all good, i'm just excited to be a daddy

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-17-2005, 05:10 PM
had to rub it in :)
it's all good, i'm just excited to be a daddy
as you should be.. make sure you spend as much time with them as you can while they are young.. cause one day they will want only their friends. :wink:

Chris Winn
02-17-2005, 05:13 PM
as you should be.. make sure you spend as much time with them as you can while they are young.. cause one day they will want only their friends. :wink:
unless they want a ride on daddy's boat!

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-17-2005, 05:14 PM
unless they want a ride on daddy's boat!
LMAO!! by that time they will want to drive it.. and Daddy can't go.. LOL!! just kidding..
is she carrying the baby low or high.. :wink:

Mrs. Restless22
02-17-2005, 05:15 PM
I absolutley HAD to know with this one!
I give you alot of credit for waiting, cuz it drove me nuts the 3 times we went in and couldnt see his stinger.
We wanted to know mostly because we didnt want everything in yellow/green or neutral colors. Im really looking forward to the cute nursery, and cute color cordinated clothes.
Anyways....if you baby is healthy, thats what is most important. Congrats and you'll have to post some pics after your bundle is here!!! :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-17-2005, 05:16 PM
I give you alot of credit for waiting, cuz it drove me nuts the 3 times we went in and couldnt see his stinger.
We wanted to know mostly because we didnt want everything in yellow/green or neutral colors. Im really looking forward to the cute nursery, and cute color cordinated clothes.
Anyways....if you baby is healthy, thats what is most important. Congrats and you'll have to post some pics after your bundle is here!!! :wink:
ditto. :wink:

Chris Winn
02-17-2005, 05:21 PM
LMAO!! by that time they will want to drive it.. and Daddy can't go.. LOL!! just kidding..
is she carrying the baby low or high.. :wink:
she is carrying the baby really low, the doctor was worried that they might have to do a C section, but we found out everything is good now

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-17-2005, 05:23 PM
she is carrying the baby really low, the doctor was worried that they might have to do a C section, but we found out everything is good now
well that is good news.. More then likely it is a boy. :D

Chris Winn
02-17-2005, 05:24 PM
congrats on yours!
we are really looking forward to this, i agree with the color thing, but Emily (my wife) did a great job decorateing i was very surprised!

HOOTER SLED-
02-17-2005, 05:26 PM
Hey, Thanks a lot! Just got back from the Doc. and she thinks it will come before the weekend!!!!
Way to go big daddy!!!!! Now go tap that ass JT!! It will make the baby come faster. :D Dude, you don't really drink now. Just wait till after she starts growing up. You'll be right next to Mark and I drinking coldies!!! lol!!
You may not be here the next couple of days. If you get on and see this. Good luck to you guys bro. Tell Nicole we said hi. Where is she delivering????
Now get er done. ;)
Jason

HOOTER SLED-
02-17-2005, 05:27 PM
.....oh, and congrats Chris Winn. Best of luck to ya. :rollside:

Chris Winn
02-17-2005, 05:28 PM
well that is good news.. More then likely it is a boy. :D
cool i can deal with a boy, but don't tell my wife (she wants a girl!) :eek:

Chris Winn
02-17-2005, 05:28 PM
.....oh, and congrats Chris Winn. Best of luck to ya. :rollside:
thanks- we had an appointment today and she is about 2 weeks to delivery time!

Kilrtoy
02-17-2005, 05:56 PM
What is she craving Chris, Ill tell ya....

voodoomedman
02-17-2005, 06:05 PM
My wife is due in a few weeks and we do not know. It's tempting to find out but it has made it soooooo much more exciting. We think it's a girl. We'll see if we were right.

Chris Winn
02-18-2005, 08:54 AM
What is she craving Chris, Ill tell ya....
hey Kilr,
hows the new boat?
Emily has been craving lots of pizza, and her "Blue Bell" ice cream (you have to have this crap flown in from Texas packed in dry ice) but she craved it and what can i say, a happy prego wife keeps Chris out of trouble!

dicudmore
02-18-2005, 01:32 PM
hey Kilr,
hows the new boat?
Emily has been craving lots of pizza, and her "Blue Bell" ice cream (you have to have this crap flown in from Texas packed in dry ice) but she craved it and what can i say, a happy prego wife keeps Chris out of trouble!
True on that....happy is good :D
Happy b-day to you and good luck w/the baby delivery SOON :wink:

Riverready
02-20-2005, 12:02 PM
Way to go big daddy!!!!! Now go tap that ass JT!! It will make the baby come faster. :D Dude, you don't really drink now. Just wait till after she starts growing up. You'll be right next to Mark and I drinking coldies!!! lol!!
You may not be here the next couple of days. If you get on and see this. Good luck to you guys bro. Tell Nicole we said hi. Where is she delivering????
Now get er done. ;)
Jason
Thanks Jason!
Nichole made me a daddy at 7:38 on Thursday the 17!!! Mckenzie Marie is 6lbs. 15oz. It was a real easy delivery, got to the hospital at 3:30pm and delivered at 7:30pm. Now we are just spending time getting to know our new little buddle of joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riverready
02-20-2005, 12:06 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1172100_1084-med.JPG
Our new little burrito! :)

FMluvswater
02-20-2005, 12:12 PM
Awww! Congratulations to you and your wife Riverready! :cool: McKenzie is beautiful! :) :) :)

Scream
02-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Being suprised is so old school...lol The technology exists today to find out what gender your newborn will be before he/she gets here. we took advantage of the info, like others, to get ready for the kids, more or less, and it didn't spoil the suprise of being introduced to my daughters and son. It reallyu doesn't matter which decision you made, your right either way and you'll never be as happy as you will be when you've got kids. Great news and good luck, kids will change your life
Scream

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-20-2005, 01:18 PM
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh JT, she's beautiful!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Tell your wifey
we said hello and congrats!!!!!! I can't wait to see her in person!!!!1 ENJOY!!!! They grow up sooooo quick!! Oh, and if you ever need a body guard for her when she gets older with boyfriends, just call my boys!!! :cool: They'll woop some butt!!!!! :p :hammerhea LOL

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-20-2005, 01:29 PM
And The Stay At Home Mom Thing Is The Best.just Remember To Get Mom Out On The Town Once In A While Or She Will Feel Like A Baby Sitter And Not A Wife If You Know What I Mean.congrats. Ron
Do you think you can explain this to my husband??? I don't think he grasps this concept yet :devil: :( :D

Riverready
02-20-2005, 02:44 PM
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh JT, she's beautiful!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Tell your wifey
we said hello and congrats!!!!!! I can't wait to see her in person!!!!1 ENJOY!!!! They grow up sooooo quick!! Oh, and if you ever need a body guard for her when she gets older with boyfriends, just call my boys!!! :cool: They'll woop some butt!!!!! :p :hammerhea LOL
Thanks Michelle, she is one beautiful baby! Nichole said to say thanks, and Hi! back at you guys.

Coach
02-20-2005, 04:57 PM
We found out for both. I still made a nusery that was for both genders so when we had other kids I didn't have to change it. It help for getting clothes for us earlly. I didn't want a bunch of green and yellow stuff. That way we had girl stuff for my daughter and boy stuff for my son. The worst part was on my first they told me it was a boy at first and of course I talked shit to all of my friends who had girls to find out 6 weeks later it was a girl. Man did I hear about that after. Either way I am very happy.