PDA

View Full Version : New House

Phat Daddy
02-16-2005, 09:13 PM
Well today we picked up the keys to the new house. My kids are so excited along with the wife, I'm a little nervous because of the new neighbor thing. We tend to be a loud bunch with 2 boats, motorcycles and motor scooters. The neighborhood we came from was best bunch of layed back people, so I hope I fit in the new place. Wish me luck :)

hoolign
02-16-2005, 09:22 PM
Did you do a search on "who cares"....Just kidding!..damn .congrats in the new digs!...I think that is the best feeling ...moving into a new house..the first sleep is uncomparable to any feeling!!!...I hope "chika" jumped your bones" to make it all the moe memorable!....again congrats!!!

Debbolas
02-16-2005, 09:24 PM
Congrats!!!
I LOVE my house and neighborhood, I refuse to move!
(unless it is to a house ON the river :wink: )

Phat Daddy
02-16-2005, 09:27 PM
Did you do a search on "who cares"....Just kidding!..damn .congrats in the new digs!...I think that is the best feeling ...moving into a new house..the first sleep is uncomparable to any feeling!!!...I hope "chika" jumped your bones" to make it all the moe memorable!....again congrats!!!
Thanks Hoolign, Were not going to start staying there until this weekend and let me tell you, "chika" better make it MEMORABLE! ;)

jdf
02-16-2005, 09:29 PM
way to go

Phat Daddy
02-16-2005, 09:30 PM
Congrats!!!
I LOVE my house and neighborhood, I refuse to move!
(unless it is to a house ON the river :wink: )
Debbolas, I was like you except we were busting at the seams. My two girls were sharing a room, so to see how excited they are about having their own rooms is all worth it for me.

hoolign
02-16-2005, 09:36 PM
Thanks Hoolign, Were not going to start staying there until this weekend and let me tell you, "chika" better make it MEMORABLE! ;)
doggy style in front of the new fridge..with a handfull of marmalade..and a half gallon of milk!...with the microwave heating up the KY jelly...if that's not a KODAK moment....I don't know what is :D

Phat Daddy
02-16-2005, 09:37 PM
doggy style in front of the new fridge..with a handfull of marmalade..and a half gallon of milk!...with the microwave heating up the KY jelly...if that's not a KODAK moment....I don't know what is :D
Man, you know how to party!!!! :D

hoolign
02-16-2005, 09:39 PM
Man, you know how to party!!!! :D
If your busy I can break inthe new digs for ya!
:D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Congrats on the new house! Moving sux, but new digs are cool!

Debbolas
You HAVE to initiate EACH room of the house :D
When the kids aren't around, of course :D
The walk in closets and garage are my favorites! :D

Phat Daddy
If your busy I can break inthe new digs for ya!
:D
I think I can HANDLE it but I'll let you know. :wink:

Phat Daddy
02-16-2005, 09:43 PM
I tried to do that during the build but she got a little nervous :rolleyes:

hoolign
02-16-2005, 09:45 PM
I think I can HANDLE it but I'll let you know. :wink:
Just tryin to help a brother out! :D :jawdrop:

Daytona100
02-16-2005, 09:45 PM
Hey did you finish the blower install on your daytona?? :)

hoolign
02-16-2005, 09:48 PM
I tried to do that during the build but she got a little nervous :rolleyes:
Nothing more romantic to then c'ept..."honey ...let me bang ya in front of the carpenters"...." hey we might be on Monster House"....you could be famous! :D :D :D :D

Phat Daddy
02-16-2005, 09:51 PM
Hey did you finish the blower install on your daytona?? :)
Man, I've been so busy that I have'nt got to it yet. I just went today to talk to my mechanic to see what his schedule is like. He says about two more weeks. I've also been getting all my stereo equipment together... busy busy.

Phat Daddy
02-16-2005, 09:54 PM
Nothing more romantic to then c'ept..."honey ...let me bang ya in front of the carpenters"...." hey we might be on Monster House"....you could be famous! :D :D :D :D
"Come on babe, you don't know any of those people and we'll probly never see them again"... PLEASEEEE. Nope, did'nt work :yuk:

Newcastle
02-16-2005, 10:13 PM
You move into a new place in Parker or Corona???

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-16-2005, 10:24 PM
Congrats....... I bet the look on there face was a definit kodak moment!!! I can't wait for my boys to have there own rooms!!!!! Glad to hear every ones happy!!!!! :D

canuck1
02-16-2005, 10:33 PM
Pics?

canuck1
02-16-2005, 10:34 PM
Well today we picked up the keys to the new house. My kids are so excited along with the wife, I'm a little nervous because of the new neighbor thing. We tend to be a loud bunch with 2 boats, motorcycles and motor scooters. The neighborhood we came from was best bunch of layed back people, so I hope I fit in the new place. Wish me luck :)
Cool

WYRD
02-16-2005, 11:30 PM
Congrats on the new house brother. Don't worry about the neighbors they are just people too and if you don't like em you can always steal his paper and sheit in their grass :devil:
If you need help moving you should PM RiverDave I hear he is getting good at it. :smile: :smile:

Artv
02-16-2005, 11:44 PM
Congrats bro, when is the 1st party?

Phat Daddy
02-17-2005, 06:54 AM
You move into a new place in Parker or Corona???
We stayed in Corona...we love it here.

racecar.hotshoe
02-17-2005, 07:01 AM
You got it all wrong.To break in the new hood you do all the above in the living room with the drapes wide open.That's how you break in a new hood........ :coffeycup :D

mtndewdrops
02-17-2005, 07:06 AM
I think it is best to break the ice with the new neighbors sooner rather than later...before you decide to throttle up the toys.
Our neighbors started a little phone directory including the kids names so everyone could get to know each other. We do block partys and everything is great. :coffeycup

JetBoatRich
02-17-2005, 07:59 AM
Congratulations on the new home :cool: don't wory about the new neighbors, let them know who moved in, fire up your boat and toys first thing :2purples: that way they know what to expect :hammerhea

Newcastle
02-17-2005, 12:22 PM
Well if you're my neighbor, fire it up!. Just don't get pissed when I ride my dirtbike by your house! :)
Seems like most people out here are pretty laid back. After all, we do live in Corona. It's famous for people moving away from OC so we can afford our toys

Mike.A
02-17-2005, 01:29 PM
We have been in our new house for 3 weeks now, I have met half the hood already and they have more toys than me, fire it up, :D er. I mean fire them up. You will find out who is cool peeps and who isnt real quick. Or just do what we did and walk the hood with a couple of beers and check it out, you should meet people real quick.
3 weeks and half the house is broken in :jawdrop:

Racer277
02-17-2005, 02:31 PM
Ya hear that honey? It's on the Internet, so it must be true!
Woo Hoo!
And Congrats on the new house to ya PD!

HOOTER SLED-
02-17-2005, 02:42 PM
What up P Diddy!!!!!! We on for Saturday???? I was gonna call you. Been busy all day. Let me know what's up. I still gotta call ArtV. Congrats again on the new pad. We can always break them neighbors in with a house warming party. :devil: Hey, let me know if you need help. Our Sunday is open. I can probably get a box truck from work too.
Jason

Phat Daddy
02-17-2005, 04:48 PM
What up P Diddy!!!!!! We on for Saturday???? I was gonna call you. Been busy all day. Let me know what's up. I still gotta call ArtV. Congrats again on the new pad. We can always break them neighbors in with a house warming party. :devil: Hey, let me know if you need help. Our Sunday is open. I can probably get a box truck from work too.
Jason
Look at "J" steppin up with the box truck... You da man! I let you know Friday if its needed. I got home and the wife as been moving all day, like I knew she would. At this rate she'll be done by Saturday. Were up for Saturday night but now Artv is talking HAVAZOO :idea: Call me dude.

HOOTER SLED-
02-17-2005, 04:54 PM
Look at "J" steppin up with the box truck... You da man! I let you know Friday if its needed. I got home and the wife as been moving all day, like I knew she would. At this rate she'll be done by Saturday. Were up for Saturday night but now Artv is talking HAVAZOO :idea: Call me dude.
Yea let me know. Your honey must be determined to get into the new place. I don't blame her. Fricken Art is crazy man. That dude is all pumped up and calling me. LOL.... I told him I'd call him later. I'll call you too when I get out of here. Later.

Phat Daddy
02-17-2005, 04:56 PM
Yea let me know. Your honey must be determined to get into the new place. I don't blame her. Fricken Art is crazy man. That dude is all pumped up and calling me. LOL.... I told him I'd call him later. I'll call you too when I get out of here. Later.
Word

Mrs.Racer277
02-17-2005, 05:35 PM
Ya hear that honey? It's on the Internet, so it must be true!
Woo Hoo!
And Congrats on the new house to ya PD!
So do you want to do it on the new dirt or the new retaining wall? :wink:
Congrats on the new house. :)