PDA

View Full Version : sleeping on couch Q & A

lurid
02-17-2005, 03:01 PM
No I was not kick out to the couch.
Last night my wife falls asleep on the couch so I leave her out there and go to bed. this morning I ask what time she came to bed and she gives me a time and says "Thanks letting me know YOU are going to bed". No problem :mix:
She wanted me to wake her so she could go to bed. Now here is my deal I fall asleep :sleeping: (well sometimes pass out) :sleeping: on the couch all the time and she feels compelled to wake me up and tell me to go to bed. I tell her all the time not to wake me up and let me sleep. She still wakes me up half of the time.
Why do does she feel compelled to wake me up just so I can go to sleep in bed. If I get cold or uncomfortable I will get up and go to bed, but don't wake me up, I might not go right back to sleep and then I will be pissed. :burningm:
Does this happen to you guys? Do you guys just want to be left where you are or do you want her to wake you so you can get in bed? what is the deal?

Jbb
02-17-2005, 03:03 PM
Tom Brown likes to sit on the couch ...drinking till he passes out ....and stays there till he urinates all over himself.... :smile:

76BARRON
02-17-2005, 03:11 PM
I'm with you ! If i'm on the couch,floor or what ever LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Wake her up or not ,no matter you will not win! :D
Well at least I can't seem to! :D

lucky
OK - I GET UP 430A.M EVERY DAY - MY NOCTURNAL SLEEP TIME IS 938 P.M ( YES EXSACTLY ) SHE STAYS UP TILL 11P.M ( GOES TO WORK 10A.M)
i GO TO BED BEFORE HER - FALL ASLEEP - AND AS SOON AS I START SLEEPING SHE COMES IN AND "ADJUST THE FRICKEN 35 PILLOWS THAT SHE HAS TO HAVE ON THE DAM BED - ( I ONLY USE 5 WHEN I'M BOINKIN HER ) THENNNNNNNNNNN SHE LEAVES TO BRUSH HER TEETH AND CHANGE TO HER NIGHT TIME OUTFIT - ALL THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE MASTER BATH THAT IS DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE BED WITH THE LIGHTS GLARRING - i FINIALY GET TO SLEEP AGAIN - AT WHICH POINT SHE HAS TO COME LAY ON ME AND KISS ME GOODNIGHT AND GET PLAYFUL ( DID I SAY I WAS SLEEPING ) i DON'T MIND THIS AS I LOVE HER - BUT HOLLEY SHIT IS IT EVER IRRITATING WHEN YOUR SLEEPING SO WELL :squiggle:

Mandelon
My wife is the same way. They can't fathom that you could sleep without them next to you..... :D

riverracerx
02-17-2005, 03:12 PM
If my wife is asleep on the couch...DON"T WAKE HER! She would rather stay there till she wakes up to go pee at night. She could care less where I am sleeping at. I turn off the lights and creep off to bed!

Mrs. Psycho Squid
02-17-2005, 03:13 PM
My Mr. gets mad if I leave him on the couch so I wake him. It's just easier that way because if I don't wake him to go to bed he gets up and wakes me up to ask why I did not wake him up! Does that make sence :hammerhea

THOR
02-17-2005, 03:17 PM
Wife wants me to take her to bed.
I want to be left the F&*^ alone.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-17-2005, 03:18 PM
some times i think its sweet when she comes and wakes me up (pasted out)i could get ran over out their in the drive way :D
ROTFLMAO!! thats there is funny.. :D

HCS
02-17-2005, 03:19 PM
Tom Brown likes to sit on the couch ...drinking till he passes out ....and stays there till he urinates all over himself.... :smile:
I think you have TB down. You haven't been staying over his house have you? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-17-2005, 03:20 PM
neither one of us really seem to mind the couch. sometimes we wake each other up but if not. no big deal.
sometimes Mr V is too hard to wake up. and I am a grump when I get up before my coffee. :crossx:

lurid
02-17-2005, 03:21 PM
good I'm not alone
LOL Titties & Beer

uglycstmr
02-17-2005, 03:23 PM
I personally would prefer to be left alone, my hubby on the other hand wants me to wake him, however that could take a good 30 minutes or so.

HCS
02-17-2005, 03:25 PM
I prefer to hump on the vibrating foot stool.

lurid
02-17-2005, 03:31 PM
I don't mind when she takes the beer/vodka out of my hand when I'm passed out sleeping. nothing like waking up on the chair or sofa and your wet and the cup fell on the floor. either pissed or spilled :supp: have not pissed self but have woken up thinking I did and realizing the cup on the floor was full when I passed out. lol

Mohavekid
02-17-2005, 03:50 PM
OK - I GET UP 430A.M EVERY DAY - MY NOCTURNAL SLEEP TIME IS 938 P.M ( YES EXSACTLY ) SHE STAYS UP TILL 11P.M ( GOES TO WORK 10A.M)
i GO TO BED BEFORE HER - FALL ASLEEP - AND AS SOON AS I START SLEEPING SHE COMES IN AND "ADJUST THE FRICKEN 35 PILLOWS THAT SHE HAS TO HAVE ON THE DAM BED - ( I ONLY USE 5 WHEN I'M BOINKIN HER ) THENNNNNNNNNNN SHE LEAVES TO BRUSH HER TEETH AND CHANGE TO HER NIGHT TIME OUTFIT - ALL THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE MASTER BATH THAT IS DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE BED WITH THE LIGHTS GLARRING - i FINIALY GET TO SLEEP AGAIN - AT WHICH POINT SHE HAS TO COME LAY ON ME AND KISS ME GOODNIGHT AND GET PLAYFUL ( DID I SAY I WAS SLEEPING ) i DON'T MIND THIS AS I LOVE HER - BUT HOLLEY SHIT IS IT EVER IRRITATING WHEN YOUR SLEEPING SO WELL :squiggle:
You too?? Damn, I thought I was the only one whose wife does this. Really irritating and she never changes despite asking. :hammerhea

ratso
02-17-2005, 03:52 PM
I don't want them waking me up... unless there is something to wake up to... :crossx:

lucky
02-17-2005, 03:56 PM
I don't want them waking me up... unless there is something to wake up to... :crossx:
lmao - ahh the stories to be told :sleeping:

HCS
02-17-2005, 04:02 PM
I take it your wife doesn't read these forums either? lol. :D

jdf
02-17-2005, 04:06 PM
i sleep on the couch 95% of the time as most of my work is at night and on the weekend's ...she get's up at 4 am and i get home around 3 am and it suck's trying to wake her up move 4 dog's out of the way ....i fill for someone if they broke in cause the pit bull hate's to be woke up along with the other 3 mini. shz.

ROZ
02-17-2005, 04:39 PM
It's a catch 22... Either way you go you're wrong....
I say take advantage of the situation and sleep in the middle of the bed. :D

ratso
02-17-2005, 05:01 PM
I take it your wife doesn't read these forums either? lol. :D
Not married... check TPC's guide to the personals at RRL in the Death Row section. :D

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
02-17-2005, 05:23 PM
That is the exact scenario in my house....... Sometimes i just wanna crash on the couch. Is that too much to ask?

chub
02-17-2005, 05:47 PM
If I'm snoring she won't even try anymore. Not worth the hastle. She'll try when she gets up in the middle of the night but doesn't waste that much effort on it. We've been married coming up on 8 years but we act like it's been 50. Must be love. :2purples:

jlnorthrup122
02-17-2005, 06:46 PM
originally posted by JBB:
Tom Brown likes to sit on the couch ...drinking till he passes out ....and stays there till he urinates all over himself
now picture this in your minds and laugh your asses off that is a funny sight!! :D
originally posted by titties and beer:
some times i think its sweet when she comes and wakes me up (pasted out)i could get ran over out their in the drive way
How the hell did you get so lucky? mine puts a tarp over me if she hears thunder or sees lightning!!!! :confused: :D