PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to KEITH SAYRE & SPEEDMAN

Kilrtoy
02-21-2005, 08:00 PM
I had some trouble saturday night, my trailer lock broke, it was about 6PM and I couldnt detach the trailer from the truck. So as I'm driving down the street I see Keith Sayre. So I flip it around and catch him and ask for some help. He opens the shop for me and hooks up some air tools. Speedman who was already late getting back to the wife and kids stays and saws my lock off.
Both these guys saved the day for me, Big thanks to Keith for stepping up and helping and Speedman for staying and cutting the lock....
THANKS GUYS......

Havasu Hangin'
02-21-2005, 08:01 PM
Like you don't know how to break into stuff?
:notam:

Kilrtoy
02-21-2005, 08:03 PM
Well we all know about the DUCT TAPE and TRAILER LIGHT, thanks to SYA,
Well he also put on the trailer lock....... Im starting to see a clearer picture now..... :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Havasu Hangin'
02-21-2005, 08:16 PM
Well we all know about the DUCT TAPE and TRAILER LIGHT, thanks to SYA,
Well he also put on the trailer lock....... Im starting to see a clearer picture now..... :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
What kind of hoodlums are you hanging around these days, anyway?
:hammerhea

H20Advantage
02-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Drove by the shop and saw your truck and boat there. The wife even commented about the DCB at the conquest shop. We thought it was too early for a trade in on a Conquest deck boat even for you. :hammerhea
How about that Shocker I threw ya on the I-40. :wink: You should really slow it down through Needles after all that smack you were given the chippies last week :eek: I hear through the underground grapevine they are setting up a dragnet for ya out there. Operation "KilrStop" I think they are calling it. :p

riverroyal
02-21-2005, 08:35 PM
try getting that service here in san diego,,,

Kilrtoy
02-21-2005, 08:41 PM
Drove by the shop and saw your truck and boat there. The wife even commented about the DCB at the conquest shop. We thought it was too early for a trade in on a Conquest deck boat even for you. :hammerhea
How about that Shocker I threw ya on the I-40. :wink: You should really slow it down through Needles after all that smack you were given the chippies last week :eek: I hear throught the underground grapevine they are setting up a dragnet for ya out there. Operation "KilrStop" I think they are calling it. :p
What are you talking about, I think it was you I was trying to catch.....
KIRSTOP, That has a nice ring to it......
if I ever get a deck boat, There is only one that would qualify under my standards ]
and
that is a
CONQUEST.....

BLOWN HOWARD
02-21-2005, 08:42 PM
BROWN NOSER!!!!!!!!!!!! Your right though keith is a cool guy

UnionJack
02-21-2005, 08:44 PM
Well if it's not the Drives with outboards but they can have trailer problems

bigkatboat
02-21-2005, 09:19 PM
"people who like boats, who like people who like boats ..." Trust and friendship makes this whole thing go forward! Be a GOOD BOATER and you will be able to help a GOOD BOATER! If YOU believe, pass it on! It is an " every day thing for Keith". Can you say the same? Please be prepaired, but when things go wrong, you can call on those of us who care. We will help, but don't ask us to 'correct your wrongs', just rely on us to help you when you need it most! Everyone makes mistakes, but if you try to 'keep everything in order' you will have very little problems and we can all "party on". When is the rain going to stop???? Where is the SUN????

OutCole'd
02-21-2005, 09:21 PM
Keith is kinda like Superman, I have yet to hear a bad thing about the guy. Standup all the way.

Keith E. Sayre
02-22-2005, 12:07 PM
We were happy to help! You would all do the same if the roles were reversed. I remember coming here once about 15 years ago and losing
my fuel switch in my truck so that neither tank would pump gas. I had
the blown Eliminator flatbottom and no kids for a 4 day weekend. While
it got fixed, several people helped us out with rides to the hotel and back
and 2 even put the flatttie in the water for me at different times! I didn't
know the people then and don't know them now, but everyone of us has
been helped at one time or another and we all have felt the joy from helping
others. Boaters are some of the friendliest, most giving people that I know.
Thanks for the kind words!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

jdf
02-22-2005, 12:09 PM
how true

RiverDave
02-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Keith is kinda like Superman, I have yet to hear a bad thing about the guy. Standup all the way.
Damn Straight.. LOL :)
RD

riverracerx
02-22-2005, 12:15 PM
Keith is one cool dude! I'd buy a rowboat from him.
Always there to help out, no matter what brand you drive.

switchin'addiction
02-22-2005, 12:16 PM
but everyone of us has
been helped at one time or another and we all have felt the joy from helping
others. Boaters are some of the friendliest, most giving people that I know.
Without a doubt!!!!

phebus
02-22-2005, 12:50 PM
200k boat, $5.00 lock-Priceless :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-22-2005, 02:18 PM
I had some trouble saturday night, my trailer lock broke, it was about 6PM and I couldnt detach the trailer from the truck. So as I'm driving down the street I see Keith Sayre. So I flip it around and catch him and ask for some help. He opens the shop for me and hooks up some air tools. Speedman who was already late getting back to the wife and kids stays and saws my lock off.
Both these guys saved the day for me, Big thanks to Keith for stepping up and helping and Speedman for staying and cutting the lock....
THANKS GUYS......
ooooo boy now do you want me to tell the true story about the lock remember there are pics :yuk:

jdf
02-22-2005, 03:10 PM
sya do tell the real deal please this could be good

Kilrtoy
02-22-2005, 03:15 PM
He put the trailer lock on and broke it in the proceess.
he also broke my truck key and tried to kept it....he didnt tell you that did he...

Reaper1
02-22-2005, 03:47 PM
I bought my boat with the help of Keith last 4th of July and it's not a Conquest. We have kept in touch ever since. In fact I talked to him on the phone today. All of the things you guys post about him helping you out does not surprise me at all. You will not meet a nicer guy in the industry! :)
Miguel - It was nice to meet you this weekend. I'm glad you got the trailer problem fixed and put up the big # on Sunday. :cool: