PDA

View Full Version : Another rule to live by - when having makeup sex don't allow yourself to be tied up

MagicMtnDan
02-22-2005, 07:32 AM
A woman in Anchorage, Alaska is charged with cutting off her boyfriend's penis and flushing it down toilet.
The man is hospitalized Monday, recovering from surgery to have his penis reattached.
The suspect, 33-year-old Kim Tran (left), is charged with assault, domestic violence and tampering with evidence.
Police said the incident happened Saturday night when the 44-year-old man and Tran argued at their anchorage home.
A short time later, the two were involved in sexual relations when the man agreed to be tied up to the windowsill.
It was at that point, police said, Tran used a kitchen knife to amputate her partner's member and flush it down the toilet.
Tran then untied the man and rushed him to the hospital as crews searched for and recovered the organ from the sewer, police said.
Surgeons were able to reattach the member, but said it will take time to determine whether the operation will be successful.
Police said they were surprised by the nature of the crime.
"This is something that I have never seen before in my 15-years at the police department," said Anchorage Police Department spokeswoman Anita Shell. "It's a very unusual type of assault." (As Homer Simpson would say, "Doh!")
http://images.ibsys.com/2005/0221/4216005_320X240.jpg
I'm more than a little bit curious - how did workers "search for and recover the organ from the sewer?"

hoolign
02-22-2005, 07:35 AM
He should have known somthing was wrong when she came in with rope and a ginsu :idea:

Tom Brown
02-22-2005, 07:37 AM
I'd do her.

UnionJack
02-22-2005, 07:42 AM
I heard that on Mike and Mike in the morning

hoolign
02-22-2005, 07:44 AM
You would!..but comming from the guy who staples his foreskin to his electric toothbrush ...it does not surprise me :hammerhea

rrrr
02-22-2005, 11:58 PM
You would!..but comming from the guy who staples his foreskin to his electric toothbrush ...it does not surprise me :hammerhea
I'm thinking I'll indefinitely suspend my planned trip to Canada, you guys are a bit off the mark..... :220v: :220v: :D :D

hoolign
02-23-2005, 03:19 AM
I'm thinking I'll indefinitely suspend my planned trip to Canada, you guys are a bit off the mark..... :220v: :220v: :D :D
It's only the Saskatchewanites you need be leary of!

AngryJosh
02-23-2005, 04:02 AM
I was told to watch out for the Sasquach's, and Tom Brown. :cool: