PDA

View Full Version : any Lawyers on the boards??

Screaming Pete
02-22-2005, 09:04 AM
I'm having problems with the the folks next door and i think it's about to get ugly.

Tom Brown
02-22-2005, 09:34 AM
Buy a cobra kit car with a blown big block. That'll upset them to no end.

Jbb
02-22-2005, 09:39 AM
And if that dont work....get in close and....Bang! (http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00428.wmv)

Screaming Pete
02-22-2005, 09:40 AM
Thanks Tom I know we can always look up to you for insitefull answers :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
02-22-2005, 09:46 AM
Thanks Tom I know we can always look up to you for insitefull answers :rolleyes:
No problem. :cool:
Let me know if you have any brain tumors you need extracted. I just picked up a new hole saw kit that I'm dying to try out.
Here's an idea... did you think of calling a lawyer? :idea:
There probably won't be too many lawyers who want to give you a bunch of free help on ***boat.com... but you never know.

Screaming Pete
02-22-2005, 09:50 AM
not looking for free help just someone in socal that might specialize this type of matters

Jbb
02-22-2005, 09:51 AM
No problem. :cool:
Let me know if you have any brain tumors you need extracted. I just picked up a new hole saw kit that I'm dying to try out.
Here's an idea... did you think of calling a lawyer? :idea:
There probably won't be too many lawyers who want to give you a bunch of free help on ***boat.com... but you never know.
Trepenation Tom.... :D

OC-PARTYCAT
02-22-2005, 09:55 AM
make sure it has a trans brake on it....Its nice hearing a blower motor up at 7k on the trans brake in the garage at 11pm on Sunday. neighbors love it. :wink:

Freak
02-22-2005, 09:56 AM
Do tell about the situation SP. I'm no lawyer but shit like that is always good for my board ass to read about.
I'll start.
So my new neighbor moves in and constructs a motocross track in his back yard. Now Sat and sunday all I hear in my house with the windows shut is naaaa naaaaaaaa naaaaaaaaaaan na na na naaaaaaaaaa naaaaaaaaaaaa na from the 2stroke or rapp rapppp rapppp from the 4 stroke.
Nice huh?

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 10:03 AM
not looking for free help just someone in socal that might specialize this type of matters
I work for attorneys.....I can maybe help ya or I can ask someone here in the office! :)

Tom Brown
02-22-2005, 10:10 AM
So my new neighbor moves in and constructs a motocross track in his back yard. Now Sat and sunday all I hear in my house with the windows shut is naaaa naaaaaaaa naaaaaaaaaaan na na na naaaaaaaaaa naaaaaaaaaaaa na from the 2stroke or rapp rapppp rapppp from the 4 stroke.
Nice huh?
Cobra

fat rat
02-22-2005, 10:13 AM
Details................I can fix anything. :devil:

Freak
02-22-2005, 10:15 AM
yes I'm thinking towards something like that.
Example I'm waiting to see a outside party over there. That's when I'm going to fire up my drag car for a few hours.

hoolign
02-22-2005, 10:34 AM
Topless told us about you..

sorry dog
02-22-2005, 11:08 AM
Mowing the yard with automatic weapons on your back and vest never hurts.

SB
02-22-2005, 11:11 AM
I am a lawyer in Florida. PM if you like or email attbiggins@aol.com or call 772-567-5333.

Screaming Pete
02-22-2005, 11:40 AM
thanks

HCS
02-22-2005, 11:44 AM
I work for attorneys.....I can maybe help ya or I can ask someone here in the office! :)
Sure their not to busy posting on ***boat.

CrazyHippy
02-22-2005, 11:53 AM
Do tell about the situation SP. I'm no lawyer but shit like that is always good for my board ass to read about.
I'll start.
Nice huh?
Paintball gun w/ red paint... hit a few of them, they might learn :eek: :hammer2:
BJH

phebus
02-22-2005, 12:47 PM
Before I went the attorney route, I would check with code enforcement in the city or county I lived in and see if they could remedy the situation.

Screaming Pete
02-22-2005, 12:52 PM
good idea :idea:

RiverDave
02-22-2005, 12:55 PM
I'll start.
Nice huh?
Well what are you waiting for? Take them a 12 pack of beer and go tear it up with them. I don't even like track riding, but I'd kill to have something like that next door to me. Even if it was just to watch.
RD

ROZ
02-22-2005, 01:15 PM
SP,
Throw a few large parties and invite some ese's from esco.... Let them know to mad dog the neighbors when they pull up to your house :D

Screaming Pete
02-22-2005, 01:31 PM
thanks ROZ between you RD and Froggystyle thier Nuti'n that cant get fixed

moneypit
02-22-2005, 03:24 PM
I'm having problems with the the folks next door and i think it's about to get ugly.
Wrong thought process. DOnt think lawyers... Think "how can I F' with this guy enough so he will leave"..

mickeyfinn
02-22-2005, 03:46 PM
Seems like there was a lawyer posting quite a bit on here recently. If I remember right he must have been pretty good as he was taking on hot boat as well as a lot of individuals here.......Had something to do with his kid being kicked off the site. :D

Jordy
02-22-2005, 04:04 PM
Seems like there was a lawyer posting quite a bit on here recently. If I remember right he must have been pretty good as he was taking on hot boat as well as a lot of individuals here.......Had something to do with his kid being kicked off the site. :D
I believe you're talking about the firm of Jones, Jones, and Jones, Esq. I think they were all kicked off the site though so I don't know how much help you'd get from them. :idea:

Freak
02-22-2005, 05:30 PM
Well what are you waiting for? Take them a 12 pack of beer and go tear it up with them. I don't even like track riding, but I'd kill to have something like that next door to me. Even if it was just to watch.
RD
I ride (got knee surgery to show for it) but that shit is not cool to listen to weekend after weekend. I pay $20 to ride at the track, then come home to peace and quiet. When something is on I really want to watch on tv it's like the old lady is sitting there talking to me. Friggin drives me nutz.
You took one to the jugular man. That shit is not cool. OLD SCHOOL Too funny.

Second "PLACE"
02-22-2005, 05:40 PM
"I'm your Hucklerry" :D

Back To Havasu
02-22-2005, 06:38 PM
I am a retired attorney, but I didn't specialize in your area of inquiry. For an excellent real estate attorney, give Barry Ross a call at 714 285-1980, and tell him Mike referred you. He is good, and will steer you in the right direction if he can't help.