PDA

View Full Version : First D-Row get together????

KACHINA KEN
02-22-2005, 06:08 PM
When is it??? I wanna come hang, even though I'm a Vee guy! :D :D :D

Jordy
02-22-2005, 06:56 PM
Last weekend was a dress rehearsal more or less. Ya already missed it. :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-22-2005, 07:00 PM
When is it??? I wanna come hang, even though I'm a Vee guy! :D :D :D
Did you check in Cats and Tunnels?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-22-2005, 07:01 PM
sorry that was a BEAUMONT PARTY, D-row has never partied like that :220v:

Jordy
02-22-2005, 07:03 PM
Sorry, that was a D-row party. Nobody from Parker could hang with that and I'm certainly not going to a beaumont party. :D
Wait, you're talking about the couple hours at the Red Room? Yeah, that might cut it for Slowmont, however, the rest the weekend, including the after parties were all D-row. ;)

Havasu Hangin'
02-22-2005, 07:06 PM
They were wearing dresses? :idea:

Phat Matt
02-22-2005, 07:07 PM
Sorry, that was a D-row party. Nobody from Parker could hang with that and I'm certainly not going to a beaumont party. :D
Wait, you're talking about the couple hours at the Red Room? Yeah, that might cut it for Slowmont, however, the rest the weekend, including the after parties were all D-row. ;)
All I gotta say is......sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. :rolleyes: :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
02-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Jordy hate to break it to you sweetie but you spent 2 weekends in a row with some of the Beaumont crew. And loved every minute of it. :D :D
Don't make me call you a DA again. ;) :D

Jordy
02-22-2005, 07:15 PM
Jordy hate to break it to you sweetie but you spent 2 weekends in a row with some of the Beaumont crew. And loved every minute of it. :D :D
You know, it's funny, 99% of the ones that I met really aren't that bad either. :idea: :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-22-2005, 07:17 PM
You know, it's funny, 99% of the ones that I met really aren't that bad either. :idea: :D
And that 1% would be????? :hammer2: ;)
Just let me know when you want that Runnin it hard in Beaumont bumper sticker I can hook you up. :D

Jordy
02-22-2005, 07:21 PM
And that 1% would be????? :hammer2: ;)
Just let me know when you want that Runnin it hard in Beaumont bumper sticker I can hook you up. :D
Yeah, that would be never. ;)
I do notice that you don't have it in your signature. What's wrong??? :D :D :D
So I spent a couple hours with some beaumonters, I just hope it's not contageous. But on the bright side, you can go to France for a couple years and hang out with those pussies and still not be French. :crossx: :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-22-2005, 07:30 PM
So I spent a couple hours with some beaumonters, I just hope it's not contageous. But on the bright side, you can go to France for a couple years and hang out with those pussies and still not be French. :crossx: :cool:
yeah but we are not pussies in BEAUMONT we just party hard :220v:

Jordy
02-22-2005, 07:32 PM
That's not what I was implying, I was calling the French pussies. ;) :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-22-2005, 07:33 PM
I lost my sig with my smilie secretary running it hard. She became a red X. But you can use it if you really want to. :D ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 07:33 PM
I hope I wasnt that 1 percent ha ha :cool:

boatslayer
02-22-2005, 07:35 PM
D-row picnic , june 4th lake mojava

Havasu Hangin'
02-22-2005, 07:35 PM
You use all the capital letters and exclamation points you want...but that doesn't mean you can party with the big boys...
YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT!!!!!!! :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 07:37 PM
You use all the capital letters and exclamation points you want...but that doesn't mean you can party with the big boys...
YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT!!!!!!! :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
SYA helped close the bar Fri night and Sat so he can party :coffeycup

Havasu Hangin'
02-22-2005, 07:40 PM
SYA helped close the bar Fri night and Sat so he can party :coffeycup
What would really impress me is if he never left.
Otherwise...it's all just a bunch of little dogs (peeing on the carpet) to me...
:D

Jordy
02-22-2005, 07:41 PM
Last time I checked this thread was about a D-row get together, not about slowmont. :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-22-2005, 07:50 PM
That's not what I was implying, I was calling the French pussies. ;) :D
I know that, :wink:

KACHINA KEN
02-22-2005, 09:10 PM
D-row picnic , june 4th lake mojava
16 posts to get a straight answer, I love ***boat :supp:

Jordy
02-22-2005, 09:12 PM
16 posts to get a straight answer, I love ***boat :supp:
You said you wanted to know when the first one is, hell, that one is going to be at about the end of the 1st quarter of the game, so you still haven't gotten a straight answer. #2 was the most exact though. Now if you want to know when the next one is, that would be a valid question as well. :D

KACHINA KEN
02-22-2005, 09:36 PM
You said you wanted to know when the first one is, hell, that one is going to be at about the end of the 1st quarter of the game, so you still haven't gotten a straight answer. #2 was the most exact though. Now if you want to know when the next one is, that would be a valid question as well. :D
OK ya lost me.

Jordy
02-22-2005, 09:39 PM
OK ya lost me.
You said you wanted to know when the first D-row party was. I said it was last weekend so you already missed it. Then a bunch of boredmont peeps showed up and hijacked the thread, I called the french pussies, something was mentioned about June 4th at Mohave or where ever being the first party.
That will probably be 20 or so parties later, at least from what I've seen. I was comparing the summer to a sporting event and suggested that in the scheme of things the June 4th party would occur at the end of the 1st quarter.
So the more appropriate question would be "When is the next one?"
Comprende? :D :D :D
So is it sunny and clear in Seattle? It should be because it's raining like crazy in Phoenix. Maybe it's time to move. :D

Three Days Only
02-23-2005, 10:52 AM
You Know Jordy...................
The damn run is a Beaumont original, we just tagged along for two of them!!! They know how to party thats for sure. After partying with some of those boys a few times, without SYA & Playa they couldnt hold there alcohol!!!
D-Row just knows how to get er done!!!
Everyone, dont forget your Goose in June!!!

barbigrl
02-23-2005, 10:54 AM
Don't forget a Parker Allstar too....I never thought I would live to see the day!! :jawdrop:

Jordy
02-23-2005, 11:11 AM
Don't forget a Parker Allstar too....I never thought I would live to see the day!! :jawdrop:
I got news for you, you're not a parker allstar anymore, at least that is the word on the street. May as well change that signature to reflect some kind of a D-row connection, after all you were hot-tubbing with El Presidente. :D

Kilrtoy
02-23-2005, 11:17 AM
I got news for you, you're not a parker allstar anymore, at least that is the word on the street. May as well change that signature to reflect some kind of a D-row connection, after all you were hot-tubbing with El Presidente. :D
What, :2purples:
Ricky actually had a woman in the jaquzzi with him....

barbigrl
02-23-2005, 11:25 AM
Hmmmm that is the rumor huh....That is what I have been hearing too!!! lol
Well since my only way to Beaumont is through PlayPlaya and since he is MIA....I guess I am groupless :cry:

Jordy
02-23-2005, 11:27 AM
I guess I am groupless :cry:
You must have missed the part where you were hot tubbing it with the President of D-row. You just might have an in. ;)

barbigrl
02-23-2005, 11:39 AM
You must have missed the part where you were hot tubbing it with the President of D-row. You just might have an in. ;)
Hmmmm :idea: good point!

Jordy
02-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Hmmmm :idea: good point!
See, now you just need to ditch the gaystar deal in your signature and go from there. :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-23-2005, 12:35 PM
Hmmmm that is the rumor huh....That is what I have been hearing too!!! lol
Well since my only way to Beaumont is through PlayPlaya and since he is MIA....I guess I am groupless :cry:
Plya will be back, he has been working hard

Kilrtoy
02-23-2005, 12:36 PM
Plya will be back, he has been working hard
Damn slave labor, I thought they abolished that..... :D

BoatFloating
02-23-2005, 12:48 PM
Sorry folks I had a important cabinet meeting with the D Row Joint Cheifs and couldn't address this issue.
First let me say that us and the peeps from B town have a treaty in place and there is no issue there. If it wasn't for SYA and Playa (cause they can party HARD!) we would take them over like we did the Indians.
Now the first mini D Row get together was this past weekend with me and the VP and like Jordy said the thing in June will be a few months after the kickoff. We will be moving into D Row on April 8th and that weekend will be the openning of the D Row White House or as I like to call it The Brown House. :mix: I'm sure there will be golf cart and Rhino races that weekend....
Barbigrl, you need to resign your Parker Gaystar sig and join the real team. As you've found out they change there roster every year. Those Parker guys couldn't even keep up with our kids let alone the big dogs. Some come join the winning team D Row.......Welcome to the big leauges :D I'm suprised you got past my Secret Service to make it in the Oval Office other wise known as the jacuzzi but I'm sure they saw you as no threat to me.
:lightsabe :D
Ken, V bottoms, Flat Bottoms, V Drives, Wackers and Big Fast Cats it doesn't matter we take them all. Just remember one weekend with D Row you're hooked and the only way out is in a box or a cab..... :notam:

Kilrtoy
02-23-2005, 12:52 PM
Sorry folks I had a important cabinet meeting with the D Row Joint Cheifs and couldn't address this issue.
First let me say that us and the peeps from B town have a treaty in place and there is no issue there. If it wasn't for SYA and Playa (cause they can party HARD!) we would take them over like we did the Indians.
Now the first mini D Row get together was this past weekend with me and the VP and like Jordy said the thing in June will be a few months after the kickoff. We will be moving into D Row on April 8th and that weekend will be the openning of the D Row White House or as I like to call it The Brown House. :mix: I'm sure there will be golf cart and Rhino races that weekend....
Barbigrl, you need to resign your Parker Gaystar sig and join the real team. As you've found out they change there roster every year. Those Parker guys couldn't even keep up with our kids let alone the big dogs. Some come join the winning team D Row.......Welcome to the big leauges :D I'm suprised you got past my Secret Service to make it in the Oval Office other wise known as the jacuzzi but I'm sure they saw you as no threat to me.
Ken, V bottoms, Flat Bottoms, V Drives, Wackers and Big Fast Cats it doesn't matter we take them all. Just remember one weekend with D Row you're hooked and the only way out is in a box or a cab..... :notam:
What was that the "State of the Crazy Horse".
Maybe i wil cancel the weekend of the 1st and go that weekend instead....

jackpunx
02-23-2005, 12:54 PM
LMAO.. its getting thick

barbigrl
02-23-2005, 01:04 PM
:lightsabe :D :notam:
I dont want them to think I am a sellout!!! :squiggle:
I do like D-Row......hmmmm :idea:

OutCole'd
02-23-2005, 01:35 PM
Now that's a post.... :cool:

Jordy
02-23-2005, 02:53 PM
I dont want them to think I am a sellout!!! :squiggle:
I do like D-Row......hmmmm :idea:
Now, that signature looks much better. :D
Oh, and Rocky, very nicely said. :D :D :D

jackpunx
02-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Rock.. you sound like you got it going on over there in D row.. I hear your wife keeps a pretty tight leash on you.."can rocky come out and play?" No!! get out of here Jeff and keep it quiet!!
"Rocky.. go light this off..".. No!.. My wife wont let me back in the trailer..
I think Im going to get a spot on D row this year.. and put a tent on it.. :D

FRENCHIE
02-23-2005, 03:36 PM
You Know Jordy...................
The damn run is a Beaumont original, we just tagged along for two of them!!! They know how to party thats for sure. After partying with some of those boys a few times, without SYA & Playa they couldnt hold there alcohol!!!
D-Row just knows how to get er done!!!
Everyone, dont forget your Goose in June!!!
you know how we do it!!!! We started the Dam runs!!!!!! All three of em and june's gonna be running it all over again!!! ;) :hammer2: :hammer2:

FRENCHIE
02-23-2005, 03:37 PM
All I gotta say is......sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. :rolleyes: :wink:
:wink: :hammer2: :hammer2:

boatslayer
02-23-2005, 03:40 PM
nicely said bratha,,, :cool: :cool:
i think rocky about somed it up

KACHINA KEN
02-23-2005, 03:45 PM
after all you were hot-tubbing with El Presidente. :D
ahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah aha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-23-2005, 03:48 PM
ahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah aha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ken did you ever get an answer LMAO

FRENCHIE
02-23-2005, 03:54 PM
I will be ready....
as you should.....Mr Co-founder and President of the Dam runs!! (by virtue of living at and running mojave!!)
:D :p :hammer2: :hammer2:

BoatFloating
02-23-2005, 03:57 PM
Rock.. you sound like you got it going on over there in D row.. I hear your wife keeps a pretty tight leash on you.."can rocky come out and play?" No!! get out of here Jeff and keep it quiet!!
"Rocky.. go light this off..".. No!.. My wife wont let me back in the trailer..
I think Im going to get a spot on D row this year.. and put a tent on it.. :D
Believe what you wanna believe...... :) All I know if you put a tent on Crazy Horse from Parker that's like moving from Compton (Parker) to Bel Aire ( D Row). Imagine if you had a motor home or a trailer to put up there.... Hell the tent would kinda remind you of home huh???? Maybe you should put a 900HP motor in that boat instead 1200Hp in a 22ft boat :hammerhea and used the money for a trailer so you can get off RD's nuts and have your own place to stay...
So let me count the Parker Allstars loses 1. Jordy 2. Barbigrl 3.??????? I thought the water from Parker went down the river not up....

CornWater
02-23-2005, 04:00 PM
Believe what you wanna believe...... :) All I know if you put a tent on Crazy Horse from Parker that's like moving from Compton (Parker) to Bel Aire ( D Row). Imagine if you had a motor home or a trailer to put up there.... Hell the tent would kinda remind you of home huh???? Maybe you should put a 900HP motor in that boat instead 1200Hp in a 22ft boat :hammerhea and used the money for a trailer so you can get off RD's nuts and have your own place to stay...
So let me count the Parker Allstars loses 1. Jordy 2. Barbigrl 3.??????? I thought the water from Parker went down the river not up....
Rocky you are a crazy mofo... now keep your hands off my lady.. :D :D

KACHINA KEN
02-23-2005, 04:00 PM
Ken did you ever get an answer LMAO
Basically I think if there are 2 or more D-Row members it is a sanctioned event so if thats true then it's every weekend??? I may be boatless soon if GHTRIM buys my boat so Demo Days may be my last Havasu trip til my new boat is done.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-23-2005, 04:02 PM
Tom, I love the new avatar!!!!! We are doing our NPS tour at the end of March. We'll be hitting at least 3, maybe 4, not counting the stay at Mohave on the way out and home.

BoatFloating
02-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Rocky you are a crazy mofo... now keep your hands off my lady.. :D :D
It was great meeting you guys.... Your women likes to dance and knows quite a few of the old Havasu locals from back in the day. 3DO was pissed he didn't go since you were there. He was asking a million questions about you... Should I be jealous???
:) :skull:

BoatFloating
02-23-2005, 04:17 PM
Basically I think if there are 2 or more D-Row members it is a sanctioned event so if thats true then it's every weekend??? I may be boatless soon if GHTRIM buys my boat so Demo Days may be my last Havasu trip til my new boat is done.
Another thing about D Row.... Bring a bottle a Goose and you got a boat ride..... Well until the Goose is gone... If you ride with 3DO you better bring a case....
:D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-23-2005, 04:21 PM
3 or 4? What are you referring to Angie? Thanks on the avatar comment. I have had requests to put the peeing smiley face back up....lol
National Parks!! Isn't that the entrance to Jellystone in your avatar????
sorry for the hijack

Jordy
02-23-2005, 04:23 PM
So let me count the Parker Allstars loses 1. Jordy
Whoa, just a second there. I was aligned with D-row long before the Parker covey ever came up with the gaystar concept, so to the letter of the proverbial law, I was never an allstar. I slipped out from that label by the skin on my teeth. :D

CornWater
02-23-2005, 04:24 PM
It was great meeting you guys.... Your women likes to dance and knows quite a few of the old Havasu locals from back in the day. 3DO was pissed he didn't go since you were there. He was asking a million questions about you... Should I be jealous???
:) :skull:
Now I'm a skeeeered.... :)

BoatFloating
02-23-2005, 04:28 PM
Whoa, just a second there. I was aligned with D-row long before the Parker covey ever came up with the gaystar concept, so to the letter of the proverbial law, I was never an allstar. I slipped out from that label by the skin on my teeth. :D
Point well taken... You were never in the Gaystars..... I see it this way, it's like being in Van Halen in the 80's and the the Parker team is the Van Halen with Gary Serone(sp) these days.....

jackpunx
02-23-2005, 04:31 PM
BF...Don’t trip.. I got an RV.. And a condo on the island.. I come hang out w you guys because I want to.. Not because its the only place in town that Im allowed in.. This is not a pissing match on who has what.. Because I know your rubbing pennies together just to lick on some sacks that have real boats..
No matter what you say.. there is nothing like parking your boat (1200HP Biatch) right outside the door.. and driving it to breakfast,lunch,casino,Bar or even someone elses HOUSE! when ever you want.. with out having to worry about whether or not YOU are to drunk to put your shit on the trailer..
I’m not even going to comment on your last statement.. Although it was a good shot at some lame humor..
I love you rock..but if you had my life.. You wouldn’t be so grouchy all the time..
PS.. My Rhino.. will thump your CG.. Now what!
:( :D

Jordy
02-23-2005, 04:32 PM
Point well taken... You were never in the Gaystars.....
Thank you sir. :D

OutCole'd
02-23-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm getting up for a beer, anyone need anything??

WYRD
02-23-2005, 04:36 PM
OUCH..........too harsh man too harsh!!

BoatFloating
02-23-2005, 04:39 PM
BF...Don’t trip.. I got an RV.. And a condo on the island.. I come hang out w you guys because I want to.. Not because its the only place in town that Im allowed in.. This is not a pissing match on who has what.. Because I know your rubbing pennies together just to lick on some sacks that have real boats..
No matter what you say.. there is nothing like parking your boat (1200HP Biatch) right outside the door.. and driving it to breakfast,lunch,casino,Bar or even someone elses HOUSE! when ever you want.. with out having to worry about whether or not YOU are to drunk to put your shit on the trailer..
I’m not even going to comment on your last statement.. Although it was a good shot at some lame humor..
I love you rock..but if you had my life.. You wouldn’t be so grouchy all the time..
PS.. My Rhino.. will thump your CG.. Now what!
:( :D
Mark, you kill me.... A RV isn't a 1970's VW Bus conversion and a Condo on the Island being a time share isn't owning a condo... If I had your life I would be a grouch..... So and the Rhino deal wow I'm scared...... My dad can beat up your dad too..... Maybe we will see that Rhino since we sure don't see you running any place but down to RD's mail box.....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-23-2005, 04:41 PM
I'm getting up for a beer, anyone need anything??
Sensuous up, I'll take one. This is getting good.

jackpunx
02-23-2005, 04:41 PM
Mark, you kill me.... A RV isn't a 1970's VW Bus conversion and a Condo on the Island being a time share isn't owning a condo... If I had your life I would be a grouch..... So and the Rhino deal wow I'm scared...... My dad can beat up your dad too..... Maybe we will see that Rhino since we sure don't see you running any place but down to RD's mail box.....
No..my dad can beat up your dad :yuk:

Kilrtoy
02-23-2005, 04:42 PM
Damn Ricky is like the GERMAN'S
fighting on too many fronts.....

jackpunx
02-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Oh just wait.. Rocky gets all emotional .. he's like a puppet.. just wind him up and watch him go

jackpunx
02-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Damn Ricky is like the GERMAN'S
fighting on too many fronts.....
didnt you see that picture?.. he likes to go around the back too :rolleyes:

BoatFloating
02-23-2005, 04:44 PM
No..my dad can beat up your dad :yuk:
Ok you got me there...... But what about your dad's husband....
:messedup:

jackpunx
02-23-2005, 04:46 PM
Ok you got me there...... But what about your dad's husband....
You mean your uncle Dale?
Are we brothers? .. I knew I was Italian.. but Mexican?..

Kilrtoy
02-23-2005, 04:48 PM
You mean your uncle Dale?
Are we brothers? .. I knew I was Italian.. but Mexican?..
Now I feel sorry for you MARK, You have mexican in you......
my condolences to you....

jackpunx
02-23-2005, 04:49 PM
Now I feel sorry for you MARK, You have mexican in you......
my condolences to you....
So does Jeff.. LMAO

jackpunx
02-23-2005, 04:51 PM
Got to go home Rock..
hugs and kisses baby :D

BoatFloating
02-23-2005, 04:52 PM
Oh just wait.. Rocky gets all emotional .. he's like a puppet.. just wind him up and watch him go
Mark, man you just don't get it.... Did you have problems when you were a kid....
A doll is something that has a pull string and a Puppet is something you put your hand up do make do things.... Kinda like the Preist did to you....
;) :D

dicudmore
02-23-2005, 04:56 PM
I'll have one too....... :D

OutCole'd
02-23-2005, 04:57 PM
I'll have one too....... :D
You'll have to wait, I just sat down.

Havasu Hangin'
02-23-2005, 04:59 PM
I cannot condone this kind of bahavior...
:idea:

mbrown2
02-23-2005, 05:00 PM
Hmmm...another groupie thread..
Groupies are cool! :) ...

BoatFloating
02-23-2005, 05:12 PM
Hmmm...another groupie thread..
Groupies are cool! :) ...
Look who's talking.... Man you roll with a bigger entourage then any of us. I never see you with no less thean 10 peeps....
Just found JP RV.....
http://i19.ebayimg.com/01/i/03/72/f3/d4_1_b.JPG

hot_diggity_dog
02-23-2005, 05:19 PM
Mr. President we did let 4-5 ladies sneak by the Secrect Service :wink:
Bathing suits??? :confused: what are those :220v:
that was some good shiat! :D
HDD :cool:

shadow
02-23-2005, 05:38 PM
:smile: :idea:

Kilrtoy
02-23-2005, 05:41 PM
Look who's talking.... Man you roll with a bigger entourage then any of us. I never see you with no less thean 10 peeps....
Just found JP RV.....
Whats even scarier, is that is in RICKY's House

Havasu Hangin'
02-23-2005, 05:51 PM
Is that "Charley-sized"?
:supp:

barbigrl
02-23-2005, 06:01 PM
Just found JP RV.....
Hey at least he has good taste in Rigs......It's Barbie's bus!! hahahaa

Jordy
02-23-2005, 06:04 PM
Hey at least he has good taste in Rigs......It's Barbie's bus!! hahahaa
Looks like it was Barbi's bus. Did you lose it in the split up??? :D :D :D

BoatFloating
02-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Uh no that's from ebay but nice attempt to be funny.....
Is that "Charley-sized"?
No that's too big for Charley...... :supp:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-23-2005, 06:17 PM
DAM I thought I was hard

PBOCOP
02-23-2005, 06:21 PM
Shake yo azz...is that Mel ?
Patrick O'Malley here if it is.

BoatFloating
02-23-2005, 06:21 PM
DAM I thought I was hard
Hey leave the sex jokes out of this. It's a family forum....
:wink:
:smile: :idea:
I knew there was a 3rd member..... 3. Shadow and this guy was a loss for the Parker team because he can more than hold his own. Welcome to D Row..... We missed you on Sat. :skull: :crossx:

Jordy
02-23-2005, 06:25 PM
That would be Mel. :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
02-23-2005, 06:36 PM
this aint a gay web dating site....
SYA get back to the right site....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-23-2005, 06:48 PM
who is this

Jordy
02-23-2005, 07:37 PM
who is this
I believe he said his name was Patrick O'Malley, or after a night drinking with you guys, it might be Mel Fitzpatrick, especially without PlyaPlya around for company. :D

WYRD
02-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Man It is getting harsh in here...................mud slinging everywhere!! :cool:

Jordy
02-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Man It is getting harsh in here...................mud slinging everywhere!! :cool:
Where? This is good old fashioned friendly banter. I haven't seen any mud-slinging yet. :idea: :D

Bling Bling
02-23-2005, 08:17 PM
LMAO, I need a mop!!!!

jackpunx
02-24-2005, 08:15 AM
Just found JP RV.....
LMAO.. I might have to upgrade to that one.. it has a sun roof

jackpunx
02-24-2005, 08:18 AM
Mark, man you just don't get it.... Did you have problems when you were a kid....
A doll is something that has a pull string and a Puppet is something you put your hand up do make do things.... Kinda like the Preist did to you....
;) :D
Im glad you know the difference between a doll and a puppet..Sounds like you have a lot of first hand experience.. :yuk: :D

PlyaPlya22
02-24-2005, 10:22 AM
Beaumont always sends invitations to SKID ROW but SKID ROW never invites B-MONT....Nothing like being upstaged :idea:

BoatFloating
02-24-2005, 10:36 AM
Beaumont always sends invitations to SKID ROW but SKID ROW never invites B-MONT....Nothing like being upstaged :idea:
whatca talking about Willis..... The invite was there and how would you know? You wern't even there.... something about washing a cat.....
:hammerhea
You must of miss my post about you and SYA during the first couple post. I gave you and Mel mad props..... :crossx:

PlyaPlya22
02-24-2005, 11:06 AM
whatca talking about Willis..... The invite was there and how would you know? You wern't even there.... something about washing a cat.....
:hammerhea
You must of miss my post about you and SYA during the first couple post. I gave you and Mel mad props..... :crossx:
ROCKSTAR...now a days it feels like I'm on a slow boat to CHINA!! But fear not my brotha, I will be ready when the schit is going down!! You know I gotta dust off the old ZOO Beaser as it's been a minute. BUt you best believe I keep the goose flowing. I don't think that any juice will be necessary at all this year. Some like pheasant under glass, I'll take str8 goose in my glass! :D

PlyaPlya22
02-24-2005, 11:56 AM
you know how we do it!!!! We started the Dam runs!!!!!! All three of em and june's gonna be running it all over again!!! ;) :hammer2: :hammer2:
This year we will be bigger, stronger and faster!! So stand the f uck by.....Plya has been in training!!

FRENCHIE
02-24-2005, 02:18 PM
This year we will be bigger, stronger and fater!! So stand the f uck by.....Plya has been in training!!
..........."YOU KNOW!!"
:hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: ;)

Charley
02-24-2005, 02:46 PM
Is that "Charley-sized"?
:p :cool: