PDA

View Full Version : Nicorrete inhalers..

hoolign
02-22-2005, 07:49 PM
I went from 2 packs a day to 0 in the last 24 hours!! Id like to kill somthing ...but I wont have to stop half way through for a smoke! :p day 1 :devil:

ahhell
02-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Sunflower Seeds...one At A Time

Debbolas
02-22-2005, 08:05 PM
seeds........................lol :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-22-2005, 08:05 PM
I went from 2 packs a day to 0 in the last 24 hours!! Id like to kill somthing ...but I wont have to stop half way through for a smoke! :p day 1 :devil:
Way to go Hoolign. :D Keep up the good work. :D And try not to kill anything. ;)

Phat Daddy
02-22-2005, 08:08 PM
Good luck and if you need to, you can take it out on us... o.k maybe not the last part J/K. Don't give up man.

Tom Brown
02-22-2005, 08:10 PM
It sounds like I have a lot of prank calls to make at all hours of the day and night over the next couple of weeks.
If you can quit when that shit is going on... you're good to go. http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

Tom Brown
02-22-2005, 08:11 PM
seeds........................lol :D
Did you ever smoke Deb?

canuck1
02-22-2005, 08:14 PM
Everyone hates a quitter
I'll have a couple for ya tonight

Debbolas
02-22-2005, 08:16 PM
Did you ever smoke Deb?
NO!
Quit picking on me!!!
Scream and Ahhell stopped smoking together and they chewed sunflower seeds for days, bags and bags of seeds, Screams mouth was "destroyed" when they were all done,
Can't you read my mind, :p

hoolign
02-22-2005, 08:17 PM
Did you ever smoke Deb?
No... is she easy to keep lit?

hoolign
02-22-2005, 08:19 PM
It sounds like I have a lot of prank calls to make at all hours of the day and night over the next couple of weeks.
If you can quit when that shit is going on... you're good to go. http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
you dont have my number!

canuck1
02-22-2005, 08:20 PM
you dont have my number!
But I do :2purples:

ahhell
Did you ever smoke Deb?
YES YOU DID...REMEMBER WHEN YOU LIT YOU FAKE FINGERNAIL ON FIRE AT JIMS WEDDING?????????

hoolign
But I do :2purples:
Ahhh..no you dont!

Tom Brown
02-22-2005, 08:22 PM
Quit picking on me!!!
... but it's the only pleasure I have in life. http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/huh.gif
Can't you read my mind.
It's probably just as well that I can't. :D
I couldn't imagine you smoking ... ever.
Hey... have you ever felt the sting of a small caliber gunshot wound? :confused:

Mrs.Racer277
02-22-2005, 08:23 PM
YES YOU DID...REMEMBER WHEN YOU LIT YOU FAKE FINGERNAIL ON FIRE AT JIMS WEDDING?????????
I hate it when that happens. ;) :(

jdf
02-22-2005, 08:28 PM
good luck hoolign just make sure you have enough for a long cement job

Debbolas
02-22-2005, 08:29 PM
Can you imagine me with fake nails? :jawdrop: (I don't wear makeup)
I lit one on fire at our friends wedding and lighting our fireplace the week of our wedding. I'm so glad I don't have fake nails anymore.
I smoked because I was a single mom and my entire life was my daughter (1 yr old) and working 45 hours a week. I should mention it took 3 hours to put her to bed at night, because I would rock her to sleep and sing to her. (I should mention it was all worth it because she was just accepted into Long Beach State college with distinction) She is into Debate and politics :D
Anyway, I stopped smoking when I became pregnant with Mary, then we had the earthquakes and I started again, then I became pregnant with Scott and I stopped again. I didn't like it THAT much..........The trick is to stop smoking long enough so that when you do smoke, it tastes like shit.
I recommend rock climbing instead of smoking, it's much LESS dangerous and it is fun :D
Tom, reading my mind would just confuse you, most folk don't understand what I am talking about when I talk, I would HATE to have to explain my thoughts :D

Tom Brown
02-22-2005, 08:30 PM
you dont have my number!
Are you sure about that, Mr. Shaw Cable?

hoolign
02-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Are you sure about that, Mr. Shaw Cable?
Posotive..Im on sat phone!

Tom Brown
02-22-2005, 08:33 PM
Tom, reading my mind would just confuse you...
I can't imagine further confusion. :confused:

moneypit
02-22-2005, 08:33 PM
Hooligan... have you ever tried quitting before?

hoolign
02-22-2005, 08:35 PM
Yeah 4 or five times...it gets worse each time :yuk:

Tom Brown
02-22-2005, 08:36 PM
One time I tried not reading any of Hoolign's posts. It was refreshing but I was only able to keep it up for a couple of weeks and curiosity got the best of me. I kept thinking, "What if he posts something relevant to something?"

hoolign
02-22-2005, 08:37 PM
One time I tried not reading any of Hoolign's posts. It was refreshing but I was only able to keep it up for a couple of weeks and curiosity got the best of me. I kept thinking, "What if he posts something relevant to something?"
Your just pissy cause you DONT have this number to annoy me!

Debbolas
02-22-2005, 08:38 PM
I can't imagine further confusion. :confused:
I thought I explained it very well................... :wink: Well I guess my theory that YOU are actually Hunter S Thompson, isn't true, as he is (sadly) dead now and your still posting..............I'm glad your posting, but I miss Hunter
:(
Let's play a game..............

Tom Brown
02-22-2005, 08:42 PM
I'm glad your posting, but I miss Hunter
I understand that I could never take his place. It is said that he was hung like a sequoia.

Tom Brown
02-22-2005, 08:44 PM
Your just pissy cause you DONT have this number to annoy me!
I don't need the number to annoy you.
This thread is dead. We're all sick of your Nicorette spam. :yuk:

Debbolas
02-22-2005, 08:49 PM
Typical male response..............I was enthralled by his writing..............(sigh)
Did I ever tell you when I read "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" I thought it was the funniest book.....because no one could actually DO all those drugs, so I thought his imagination was awesome........Years later.........someone (I forget who) explained to me that he really did do all those drugs, and I was kinda sad, my favorite part in F & L in LV was when the peoples faces in the elevator kept melting................. :wink: I thought it was soooooo original
:(

hoolign
02-23-2005, 08:07 AM
I don't need the number to annoy you.
This thread is dead. We're all sick of your Nicorette spam. :yuk:
really???? I thought youd be more supportive of my decision to quit.. :burningm:

Mrs.Racer277
02-23-2005, 08:14 AM
Hang in there Hoolign......maybe Tom is just trying to keep your mind off smoking. :rolleyes: :)

hoolign
02-23-2005, 08:24 AM
Hang in there Hoolign......maybe Tom is just trying to keep your mind off smoking. :rolleyes: :)
I don't find his constant badgering helpfull! :burningm: and I am seriously considering cutting his share to 14 % of the buisness! :burningm:

jdf
02-23-2005, 09:11 AM
hey hoolign if you need a fix run up on the floor and take a sniff of the floor motors