PDA

View Full Version : So I am Washington DC for the week....

spectratoad
02-23-2005, 04:45 AM
:D :D man my dogs are killing me. I already have pretty bad arthritis but boy when I come out here it is more walking than my body can handle. Going to have to do some sort of training next year.
THe wife is here doing her Future City/Sim City national competition so I brought one of my sons with me so we could tag along and I could show him where the nation began.
Lots of good sites to see out here. It is worth the pain to see all of this. :D :D

Dr. Eagle
02-23-2005, 06:20 AM
:D :D man my dogs are killing me. I already have pretty bad arthritis but boy when I come out here it is more walking than my body can handle. Going to have to do some sort of training next year.
THe wife is here doing her Future City/Sim City national competition so I brought one of my sons with me so we could tag along and I could show him where the nation began.
Lots of good sites to see out here. It is worth the pain to see all of this. :D :D
Are you making it to the new Air and Space museum facility at Dulles? :confused:

uvindex
02-23-2005, 06:41 AM
:D :D I brought one of my sons with me so we could tag along and I could show him where the nation began.
Lots of good sites to see out here. It is worth the pain to see all of this. :D :DI agree that DC has TONS of great sites to see. Hey, please don't tell your son that our nation began there -- that would be Philadelphia, not Washington. :)

spectratoad
02-23-2005, 06:59 AM
I agree that DC has TONS of great sites to see. Hey, please don't tell your son that our nation began there -- that would be Philadelphia, not Washington. :)
Yes I did tell him already that the nations first capitol was actually Philly. THey chose DC as a more neutral location so therefore it is not a state. :D

spectratoad
02-23-2005, 07:00 AM
Are you making it to the new Air and Space museum facility at Dulles? :confused:
We are getting ready to leave and rent a car and go to that and Annapolis.

Essexive G's
02-23-2005, 08:33 AM
When your wife finishes with her Sim City competition, do you think she could stop off in L.A. and talk to Mayor Hahn? He could use the help!

JustMVG
02-23-2005, 08:36 AM
When your wife finishes with her Sim City competition, do you think she could stop off in L.A. and talk to Mayor Hahn? He could use the help!
Sim City would help the city but a lobotomy would for sure help out Hahn.

AngryJosh
02-23-2005, 01:33 PM
I'm in Va. right now, and heading to DC tonight. Its supposed to start snowing tonight :cool:

spectratoad
02-23-2005, 04:41 PM
That is what I hear. It is snowing and raining back in Nevada I hear too. It has been nice here most of the week.